这是唯一一座在那些 管道上的建筑
It’s the only building on top of those tunnels.
我们所要做的 就是进去
All we gotta do is get in there, on PI,
然后挖一个通道
and dig ourselves an on-ramp.
我一定会找出 你在那里干了什么
I’m gonna find out, you know,what it is you’re doing up there.
如果要讨论谁有杀特伦斯的动机 我们需要一天的时间
If we talked about who had motive to kill Terrence,we’d be here all day.
-这和公♥司♥有什么关系 -算算看
-Anything to do with EcoField? -Do the math.
一个公♥司♥的CEO因为诈骗而辞职 投资者开始损失
CEO gets indicted for fraud. Investors start losing money.
很多的钱
Lots of money.
你叫尼克·萨维恩 为终极正义做事
Call Nick Savrinn. Works for Project Justice.
他们在那?
They’re here.
谁在那?
Who’s here?
LJ? LJ?
LJ? LJ?
你要过来接我
You gotta come get me.
我们不能 我们不在芝加哥 你过来找我们
We can’t,we’re not in Chicago. you have to come to us.
-月初到了 约翰 -是的 怎么了
-First of the month’s coming up,John. -Yeah. So?
看看我银行的帐户 看起来好象不足啊
I checked my balance on line. It’s looking deficient.
明显的 菲波纳奇又出现了
Apparently Fibonacci’s coming up for air again.
如果他在听证会上做证
If he testifies at that hearing
很多人都要遭殃 包括我
a lot of people are going down,including me.
听着 这个 呃
Listen. There, uh…
这里要权力变换
there’s been a restructuring.
这是菲利决定的
This comes from Philly himself.
所以我现在是这里的管理了
So I’m the man in here now.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the hell are you doin’? Aargh!
哦 我们有麻烦了
Uh-oh. We got a problem.
贝利克
Bellick?
这里发生什么了 那是做PI的人
What’s going on? That’s PI.
我负责的
I run it.
不在是了 你不再管了
Not any more, you don’t.
贝利克
Bellick.
-嘿 老大 -小声点 犯人
-Hey, boss. -Check that volume, inmate.
我们一起做事很久了 我们可以解决的对吧
We’ve been doing business too long. We can fix this thing,right?
让我说明白
Let’s get something clear.
我们之间用不着胡扯 法尔曾是给我钱的人
You and I haven’t done crap. Falzone’s the one payin’ me.
法尔曾就是一个信封
He’s just an envelope.
你和我面对面的做这生意
You’ve been doing business with me face to face.
你想我被别人撒尿
You think I like getting piss thrown at me?
还是吐口水
Spit on?
这里别的笨蛋也许会为了 4万一年和那件小蓝制♥服♥这么做
Other chumps might do it for 40 grand a year and the little uniform,
但是我不会
but I’m not that dumb.
法尔曾的那信是我每天在 这的唯一原因
Falzone’s envelope is the only reason I come through that fence every day.
也是我坚持每天在这里的唯一原因
And it’s the only reason I’m gonna keep coming through that fence
直到我有足够的钱买♥♥下 湖边的房♥子
until I have enough money to buy a house on Lake Gray.
我想早点退休 约翰
I’m thinking early retirement, John.
可是你却在阻止我
And you’re interfering with that.
嘿 老大 给我点时间
Hey, boss. Just give me some time
我可以给你法尔曾给你的 任何东西
and I can match whatever Falzone’s paying you.
你出局了
You’re out of business.
学着适应吧
Get used to it.
嘿 老大
Hey, boss.
老大
Boss!
他们就要找到它了
They’re gonna find it.
只要他们在里面越长的时间
The longer they’re in there,
他们就会越快的发现
the sooner they’re gonna find it.
那我们就要回到那
Then we gotta get back in there.
我现在要告诉你一些疯狂的事
I’m gonna say something crazy to you now.
真是惊讶啊
Surprise, surprise.
我再也不管菲波纳奇了
I don’t give a damn about that Fibonacci.
的确 这的确很疯狂
You’re right. That is crazy.
因为我有更重要的事情要考虑 比如说活下去
Because I got bigger things to think about,like survival.
你知道 我在这里的朋友变少了
You see, I’m kinda short on friends in here,
除非你没有注意
in case you haven’t noticed.
我要离开这里 现在
I need to get out, right now.
我还有我的生活
While I’ve still got my life.
那我们为什么说菲波纳奇
Then why are we talking about Fibonacci?
是这样 我弄回那间房♥子的 唯一办法
The only way I can get that room back
就是向 法尔曾证明我还有用
is if I can prove to Falzone I’m still worthy,that I’ve still got what it takes. Yeah?
那就是给他菲波纳奇 这样我们可以继续做我们的事情
And the only way I can do that is if I can give him Fibonacci.
有意思
Interesting.
你看 这不再是”你我对决”
You see, this is not a me-versus-you thing any more.
这是”我们”的事 对吧
This is us. An us thing, all right?
-是我们要逃出去 -是吗
-It’s us for the escape. -Is it?
或者是关于你回去和那些暴民一起的好处
Or is this about you getting back in good with the Mob again?
那种不再是我的生活了 嫩鸡
That life is over for me, fish.
我的意思是 他们折断了我的翅膀
I mean, they clipped my wings.
他们要我在这里腐烂
They want me to rot in here,
我和他们再也不是 联盟了
so I got no allegiance to them any more.
而你却还想帮他们
And yet you still want to do them a favour.
法尔曾绝望了
Falzone is desperate.
你看 如果菲波纳奇下个月 在法♥院♥作证
See, if Fibonacci testifies in front of the Congress next month,
法尔曾就完蛋了
Falzone’s gonna go down in flames.
但是如果我们给他菲波纳奇
But if we give him Fibonacci,
他会给我们任何东西
he will give us anything.
任何东西 包括那一个特别房♥间
Anything. Including that very special room.
你怎么想 嫩鸡
What do you say, fish?
主对撒旦说
“And the Lord said unto Satan,
你愿意服从于我吗
‘Hast thou considered my servant Job?”‘
这世界上没有象他一样
“‘That there is none like him in the earth.
是完美正直的人
A perfect and an upright man.”‘
一个敬畏上帝憎恶邪恶的人
“‘One that fears God and shuns evil.”‘
-放弃他 -如果我这样 他们会杀了他
-Give him up. -If I did,they’ll kill him.
-也许这是他的报应 -就是这点 不是
-Maybe he deserves it. -That’s just it. He doesn’t.
这个人是谁 你告诉我他是个黑♥手♥党♥
Who is this guy? You told me he was Mafia.
他为黑♥手♥党♥干 只是自己不知道
He was working for the Mafia.He just didn’t know it.
奥托·菲波纳奇 是…
Otto Fibonacci is…
就象你一样
He’s just like you.
一个无辜的人
An innocent man,
在错误的时间错误的地点被抓住
caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你知道的
You know
我没有偷你的东西 约翰
I didn’t steal from you, John.
他是阿布鲁奇仓库的一个 中间管理者
He was management at one of Abruzzi’s warehouses.
只是一个普通的人
Just a normal guy
工人阶级 教♥徒♥
working class, religious.
我没有偷你的东西 约翰
I didn’t steal from you, John.
嘿 尼奇 尼奇 尼奇 尼奇
Hey, Nicky. Nicky, Nicky, Nicky.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Sh.Sh.Sh.
我是怎么告诉你说话要注意的
What did I tell you about talking?
约翰 求你了
John, please.
约翰 求你了 不
John, please. no
那人不会面对谋杀而置之不理
Somebody that couldn’t turn his back on murder.
他发现阿布鲁奇和法尔曾 他一起工作的人
He realised that Abruzzi and Falzone,the men he worked for,
是杀人凶手
were killers.
他有他们所做一切的证据
He had the key to their dealings
可以让他们蹲一辈子监狱的东西
that could put them away for life.
现在他处于证人保护中
And now he’s in witness protection for life.
法官问他为什么要站出来
The judge asked why he was coming forward with this information.
他说他认为这是正确的
He said it was because he thought it was the right thing to do.
现在什么是正确的迈克尔
What’s the right thing to do now, Michael?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是如果我不放弃他
But if I don’t give him up,
整件事就完了
this whole thing’s over.
你告诉我的 如果
What you’re telling me is if…
我要活着
if I’m to live…
一个好人就要死
A good man has to die.
凯勒曼
Kellerman
-你们已经在我们约定的地方了? -是的
-You’re where we discussed? -Yes.
我还是不确定我们为什么在这
I’m still not exactly sure why we’re here, but…
一个我的朋友一会儿来
A friend of mine should be along there shortly.
一个朋友?
A friend?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!