如果智商低的人患了”潜在抑制症”
If someone with a low IQ has low latent inhibition,
结果通常是精神分♥裂♥
it almost always results in mental illness.
但如果患者有足够高的智商
But if someone has a high IQ,
结果通常是极具创造性的天才
it almost always results in creative genius.
你认为迈克尔是天才吗?
Do you think Michael’s a genius?
这个词已经被当今媒体毁了
Well, I think that word’s been derogated in the media these days.
不过以这个词的本意来讲 没错 是的
But in the classic sense of the word, yes, I do.
你说他还有其它疾病
You… you said there was something else you treated him for?
他刚来的时候非常没有自信心
He came to me with absolutely no sense of self-worth.
失去双亲的孩子通常都会这样
The loss of both parents very often does that to a child.
但由于”潜在抑制症”
But with the low latent inhibition,
迈克尔身上发生了一些有趣的事
something interesting happened to Michael.
他变得对周围的苦难有强烈的共鸣
He became very attuned to all the suffering around him.
他无法坐视不管
He couldn’t shut it out.
他成了帮助者
He became a rescuer,
这种人关心其他人的幸福 远多过关心自己
one of those people who are more concerned with other people’s welfare than their own.
这些我一点都不了解
I didn’t know all this about him.
那说明你不了解迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Then maybe you don’t know Michael Scofield.
没错
Yeah.
我的语♥音♥信箱有新消息
I checked my voicemail at work.
林肯的儿子Lj刚给我留了言
Lincoln’s son LJ just left me a message.
他有麻烦了
He’s in trouble.
-谁? -LJ 我是维罗妮卡 你在哪?
-Hello? -LJ, it’s Veronica. Where are you?
噢 维罗妮卡 我不知道
Oh, Veronica, I don’t know.
你必须来接我
You gotta come get me.
我么不行知道吗? 我们不在芝加哥 你要过来找我们
We can’t, OK? We’re not in Chicago.You have to come to us.
好吧 你们在哪?
Oh. All right. Where’s that?
-他们到底怎么知道我在哪的? -怎么了?
-Oh. How the hell do they know where I am? -What’s going on?
他们为什么总是知道我在哪的?
How do they know where I am?
LJ…
LJ…
-LJ 你听我说 -你不知道
-LJ, I want you to listen to me. -No,you haven’t get the mean…
-我去任何地方 他们都能找到 -我要你听我说 好吗?
-Everywhere I go, they’re there. -I want you to listen to me, OK?
我需要你来找我们 我们在莫萨湖
I need you to come to us. We’re in Lake Mercer.
-那是什么地方? -是一个小镇
-Where’s that? -On the lowa border.
在爱荷华州边境 那有个车站
On the lowa border.There’s a bus station.
去买♥♥张车票 我们会在那儿接你
We’ll meet you there.
还好 他们还活着
They’re still alive.
看来可以一箭三雕了
The bird in the hand just became three.
我们走
Let’s go.
-但是这孩子就在… -我们走
-But the kid’s right… -Let’s go.
他们走了 他们走了
They’re leaving. They’re leaving.
LJ我要你仔细听我说 好吗?
LJ, I need to know that you hear me, OK?
莫萨湖
Lake Mercer.
莫萨湖 知道了
Lake Mercer. OK.
好的 到时候见
All right, bye.
车子几分钟后就将从6号♥站发车
Your bus leaves from depot six in just a few minutes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我 呃…
I…
只是想让你知道如果你想在这找人谈谈 我原意
just wanted you to know that if you’re looking for someone to talk to, you’re not alone.
帮助犯人解决困难也是我工作的一部分
It’s part of my job to counsel inmates and help them with their problems.
我想我自己能把事情处理好的
I got things pretty well figured out.
我了解了一些你的背景
I sort of backed into some information about you.
我希望你不介意
I hope you don’t mind,
你要明白我成为医生的初衷 就是想帮助别人
but there’s a reason I became a doctor.
这是我的本能
It’s in my nature to want to help.
从我理解的角度 这也是你的天性
From what I understand,it’s in your nature too.
你来这之前作了很多的工作
You did a lot of good things before you were in here.
很多社会工作 很多慈善事业
Lot community work, lot charity work.
发生了什么?
What happened?
你谈论的那个男人 进这地方那一刻就已经死了
The man you’re talking about died the moment I stepped inside these walls.
好吧
All right.
先生女士们 美国特工
Ladies and gentlemen,United States Secret Service.
请保持镇静
Please remain calm.
呆在你的位置不要动
Remain where you are.

Come here.
没事了
It’s OK.
他们走了
They’re leaving.
扔掉你的手♥机♥ 他们在跟踪你 我们在格拉鲁斯
Dump the phone.they’re tracking you.We’re in New Glarus.
你现在安全了
You’re safe now, all right?
收到一份你代理律师发来的文件
You received communication from your attorney.
在这签名
Please sign this document
保证你这份文件里面不含非法以及
certifying that I inspected it for contraband
违背律师的权利的内容
without at any time breaching attorney-client privilege
惠特曼先生六年级的生物课笔记
Notes from Mrs.Weatman’s 6th Grade Biology Class
LJ 我和维罗妮卡在一起 我很好 我爱你
Lj,I’m with Mrs.Veronica.I’m okay.I love you.
你在笑什么?
What are you grinning about?
噢 只是在想我很快就会从这鬼地方出去了
I’m gonna be out in the real world in a bit.
其实是我要搞到最后一个小跟班了哈
The fact that I’m gonna get me one fine piece of tail certainly don’t hurt either.
没什么比这更让人兴奋了 是不 斯科菲尔德
Nothing like tail, eh, Scofield?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Son of a bitch!
你给我听好
This ends right now.
噢 你刚惹了一个职业大嗓门 小伙子
Oh, you just screwed some major league pooch, pretty.
我将会象1000支鸭子那样唱歌♥
I’m gonna sing like a whole tree full of birds now.
-警卫! -你想唱? 那唱好了
-Badge! -You wanna sing, then sing.
但是你知道我怎么想吗?
But you know what I think?
你手上没有什么砝码
You don’t have the guts.
你和我们一样想尽快离开这鬼地方
You want out of here just as much as the rest of us.
这里有人想找麻烦吗
We got a problem here?

No.
我 呃…
I, uh…
我…我刚发现其实工具没有少 我的错
I thought we was missing some tools here.My bad.
回去工作
Get back to work.
现在…
Now.
你和我是拴在一根绳上的蚂蚱
You and I may be stuck together in this little dance,
但是这里我说了算
but I call the shots.
外面的那个孩子
First shot, that kid out there,
再也不要去动他
you don’t touch him ever.
明白了?
Do we understand each other?
明白
We do.
闪开 朱利欧
Out of the way, Julio.
阿布鲁奇
Abruzzi.
你和我 咱们出去聊聊
You and me,we’re gonna have a conversation.
他怎么没陷下去?
How come he didn’t fall through?
什么?
What?
我提醒过你
I warned you.
我会搞定的
I’ll get it together.
再给我点时间
You gotta give me more time.
你已经用完你的时间了 约翰
You’ve had your time, John.
你跌跟头了 爱丽丝?
You tripping on something, Alice?
哈 正如我所料
Yeah. That’s what I thought.
你再敢在这出现 我让你吃不了兜着走
Lamp it up in here again,I’ll be fixing to break some shop.
我们有麻烦了
Uh-oh. We got a problem.
贝利克
Bellick.
老大?
Boss.
老大
Boss.
发生什么了? 他们在这做什么?
What’s happening?What are they doing?
-整修那间烧毁的房♥子 -你在说什么?
-Fixing the break room. -What are you talking about?
那是P.I.做的事 不是我来安排的吗?
That’s PI.I run it.
不再是了
Not any more, you don’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!