人多势众怎么着?
You got tough buckets or something?
你在给白人丢脸 知道吗
You’re a disgrace to your skin,you know that?
那小子只是滑倒了
The boy just slipped.
只是滑倒了
The boy just slipped.
是不是?
Ain’t that right?
起来
Come on. Stand up.
好了 都回到牢房♥里
Cons, let’s get back to your cells.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name, boy?
-是谁 -斯特内
-Who’s that? -Stolte.
斯特内 你知道我儿子的事了吧 是不是
Stolte. You’ve heard about my kid, right?
把盘子拿去 林肯
Take the tray, Linc.

I, uh…
我只要求给他打个电♥话♥
I just need to call him.
接着盘子 林肯
Just take the tray,
再不接 我就把它推进去 那你就要在地上吃了
or I’m gonna shove it in there and you can eat it off the ground.
你也有一个儿子
You have a son.
叫乔伊
Josh.
林肯 别做蠢事
Don’t do anything stupid, Linc.
不会的 我…
I’m not.
我问一个问题就让你走
I just wanna ask you a question,then I’m gonna let go.
要是是你儿子你怎么办?
What if it were Josh?
如果碰到是你儿子呢?
What if it were your son?
求你了
Please.
爸?
Dad?
LJ 谢天谢地. 你没事吧?
LJ. Thank God. Are you all right?
不好
No.
我现在不知道身在何处
Nowhere near it.
什么意思? 你现在哪儿?
What do you mean? Where are you?
他们讲的关于我的事情 都是假的
What they’re saying about me, it’s not true.
-我知道 -是他们杀了妈妈
-I know it’s not true. -They killed her.
他们杀了她 他们…
They killed her.
就在我眼前 我目睹了一切 天哪
Right in front of me.Right in front of my eyes.
你要…你要…
You gotta…
-他们为什么这样做? -听着 孩子 你要学会坚强
-Why are they doing this? -You gotta step up.
要像个大人一样 懂我的意思吗?
You gotta be the man now.You understand me?
-明白吗 LJ? -嗯
-You understand me, LJ? -OK.
好 现在我要你打电♥话♥给维罗妮卡
Ok,I want you to call Veronica.
她的电♥话♥打不通 我之前打过了
Her number is disconnected. I already tried.
打给尼克·萨维恩 “终极司法”的那个
Nick Savrinn. You call Nick Savrinn.Works for Project Justice.
我们说完之后你打给他.
You call him once we’re done.
-记住了吗? -尼克·萨维恩
-You got it? -Nick Savrinn. OK.
-恩 好的 我会打的 会打的 -坚持住 伙计
-OK, I’ll call. I’ll call. -All right, man.

OK.
他们在这
They’re here.
谁在那儿?
Who’s here?
LJ? LJ?!
LJ? LJ?!
你听到了吗?
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Did you hear it?
你知道那意味着什么吗?
You know what that means?
为什么不去问问你妈那意味着什么?
Why don’t you ask your mom what it means?
哦 对不起 从她那里得到回答应该有点困难
Oh, I’m sorry. You might have trouble getting an answer out of her right about now, huh?
LJ?
LJ?
-我看到信息了 -才刚联♥系♥到 别担心
-I saw that. -Just getting connected, that’s all.
就是她
There she is.
斯蒂德曼 夫人?
Mrs Steadman?
我是迪克·斯勒 这是我的助理 法兰西·凯丽
I’m Dick Sisler.This is my assistant Francette Kelly
我们都是国家受害者联合会的
We’re the National Victims’ Rights Association.
我们为暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者提供帮助
We provide assist victims of violent crimes,
为涉嫌犯罪的政♥治♥领导候选人给予帮助
gather support for tough-on-crime politicians.
真伟大
grandeur
如果你们组织在寻求资金支持
Look,If your organisation’s looking for a hand-out,
年轻人 请和我的商业部经理去交涉
Young man you can go through my business manager.
夫人 我们不是为此事而来 事实上 可以坐下说吗?
Ma’am, that is not why we’re here, actually.May we sit down?
我们希望您能就众多案件的 一件提供些帮助
We hoped you could help us with one of our more public cases.
是林肯·布伦斯一案
The Lincoln Burrows case.
如您所知 他因那些伪造的证据被起诉 事实上他是无辜的
As you know,He’s making claims that he’s innocent,
是其他人蓄意谋杀了您丈夫
that others had motive to murder your husband.
我实在没有时间听你们长篇大论
I don’t have time for a long conversation.
斯蒂德曼夫人 不会耽误您太久的
It doesn’t have to be long conversation.
如果要谈谁有谋杀特伦斯的动机
If we talked about who had motive to kill Terrence,
我们可以在这里呆上整天
we’d be here all day.
-什么意思? -看看周围
-I’m sorry? -Look around.
这里有一半人是他公♥司♥的股东
Half the people here were shareholders in his company.
每个人都在装着悼念他
Every one of them sat at my husband’s memorial
但每个人都有同样一个想法
and every one of them was thinking the same thing:
“谢天谢地他终于死了”
“Thank God he’s gone.”
-为什么会这样想? -钱
-Why would they think that? -Money.
指控的流言一传开
As soon as rumours of the indictment started,
他们就开始作鸟兽散
they ran for the exits.
我没听过指控的事
I wasn’t aware of any indictment.
从没被证实过 还没开始他就死了
It never came down. He died before it could.
-跟公♥司♥有关系吗? -你可以算一下
-Anything to do with Ecofield? -Do the math.
公♥司♥总裁被指控诈骗 投资者就会损失钱
CEO gets indicted for fraud.Investors start losing money.
大笔的钱
Lots of money.
要不是我还不确定 是不是布伦斯开的枪
If I didn’t know Burrows pulled that trigger,
我可能会怀疑这个餐厅里的任何一个人
I’d say it was any one of these people in the restaurant.
这可是5亿美元啊 斯勒先生
We’re talking half a billion dollars.
这笔钱要让人去杀人绰绰有余了
People have killed for a lot less.
左右不是人 是吧?
Not a good position you find yourself in, is it?
白人不要你 黑人也不要你
Whites don’t want you. Blacks don’t want you.
你刚好卡在中间了 不是吗?
You’re just caught in the middle, aren’t you?
标准的”左右不靠”
A regular ‘tweener.
我跟你不是同一路人
We’re different, you and me, lot of ways.
但有趣的是 我们还有很多相似之处
But, you know,the funny thing is we’re also a lot alike.
一对没人爱的可怜小狗
Couple of dogs with runny noses that nobody loves.
膝盖怎么样了 问一下?
How’s that knee, by the way?
-你搞什么? -不 不 不
-What the hell are you doing? -No no no
别误解我 我只是跟你做朋友
Don’t get me wrong. I’m just a friend.
对 “亲密”朋友 我可不要这个
A fruity friend. I don’t need none of that.
-别激动 -不 不 不
-Easy. -No. No.
你嘴里说得好听 却心怀鬼胎 你这死同性恋
You think you’re getting up in this,you got another thing coming, you homo.
你嘴巴很不检点 你知道吗?
You got a foul mouth, you know that?
没错 你敢再靠近我 我会杀了你
Yeah. I do.And you come near me again,I’m gonna kill you.
哦 那你尽管来吧 小朋友
Well, then,you’re just gonna have to, little man.
你最好睁着眼睡觉 娘娘腔
You sleep with one eye open,girly.
-放马过来 贱♥货♥ -我会的 我会的
-Bring it on.bitch -Oh, I’m gonna
-我会来的 -你最好别缠着那孩子
-I’ll gonna bring it on in spades.. -You oughta leave that kid alone.
你最好别多管闲事 嗯?
Maybe you are in no position to be telling me my business. Hm?
就这么简单
That’s what I thought.
你肯定理解 我不能谈论以前的病人
I’m sure you can understand my reluctance to discuss past patients.
当然
absolutely
呃 不过我也知道根据HIPAA法案 (健康保险便携与核算法案)
My understanding is that under HIPAA
只要病人被转移治疗 我们可以共享资料
we’re allowed to share information as long as it furthers the care of the patient.
我不太习惯这样质问别人 但是 我…
I’m not accustomed to making enquiries like this, but I…
我感觉我可以治好他
I feel like I can get through to him.
我可以帮他
I can help him.
可以想像 他在那确实需要帮助
I imagine he needs it in there.
你给他治疗什么病?
What did you treat him for?
迈克尔有好几种病
Michael suffered from a couple of things.
其中一种叫做”潜在抑制症”
One was a condition called low latent inhibition.
不好意思 我不太懂术语
Sorry. I’m not familiar with the term.
这种病人看到的东西跟我们不一样
People who suffer from low latent inhibition see everyday things like you or I do
比如灯 做个例子
like this lamp.
但我们眼中只能看到灯的形象
But where we just process the image of a lamp,
他们能看到一切
they process everything.
支架 灯泡 螺钉 甚至里面的垫圈
The stem, the bulb, the bolts,even the washers inside.
他们的脑子对周围事物的信息更开放
Their brains are more open to incoming stimuli in the surrounding environment.
其他人的脑子
Other people’s brains
像你和我 则把这些信息关在外面
yours and mine -shut out the same information.
我们这么做是为了保持心智健全
We have to do it in order to keep our sanity.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!