-什么? -我在网上查了我的帐户
-What? -I checked my balance.
看起来严重赤字啊
It’s looking deficient.
肯定是有什么错误 比如结算问题
It’s gotta be some kind of a mistake,like an accounting error.
对.
Yeah.
告诉法尔曾我不会接受 清算问题这种解释
Tell Falzone I don’t stand for accounting errors.
今天结束前我会回办公室
I’m going back into my office at the end of the day.
再查我的收支情况
Gonna check my balance again.
如果没解决的话…
If it’s not up to where it’s supposed to be,
对你所有的照顾 比如负责P.I.
all these privileges you got,like running PI,
都会消失
they’re gone.
搞定它 约翰
Get it done, John.
-法尔曾公♥司♥ -找菲利
-Falzone Enterprises. -Get Philly.
抱歉 法尔曾先生无法接电♥话♥
Mr Falzone’s not available.
你告诉他约翰·阿布鲁奇打来的
You tell him it’s John Abruzzi calling.
-对不起 我不知道是您… -现在知道了?
-I’m sorry. I didn’t realise. -Well, now you do.
抱歉 他过会儿打给你
I’m sorry. He’s gonna have to call you back.
什么? 喂…
What? Hey…
对不起 关于刚才的事
I’m sorry. About before.
大家都有压力 我知道
Pressure’s getting to us, that’s all.
好消息是没人找的到我们 我父亲帮我们做到这点
Good news is nobody can reach us out here.My old man made sure of that.
不要碰电♥话♥ 还有井和发电机
Never even hooked up the telephone.Same with the well and the generator.
我曾想他是个阴谋论怪人
I used to think he was some kind of conspiracy theory wacko.
看来他是对的
Turns out maybe he was right.
我不能留下 尼克 我要回去
I can’t stay, Nick.I’ll get back.
他剩不到两个星期了
He’s got less than two weeks.
他称这个是关键领带
The old man called this his serious tie.
只在他认为
He only wore it when he really,
重要时才戴
really meant business.
我们再露面会很危险
Be dangerous showing our faces again.
除非他们不再找我们 他们认为我们已经死了 是吧?
Not if they’re not looking for us.They think we’re dead.
我知道 但这样会持续很长吗?
Yeah, but how long is that gonna last?
要迅速 灵活应对
Gotta be quick, be smart about it.
依我看 我们只需要在一定范围调查
Wll,I see.We’re just gonna be running in circles
在行刑前找到无罪的证据
if we think we can find exculpatory evidence before the execution.
证明他没做过
prove he didn’t do it.
我差不多和库克郡的每个检察官都交过手
I’ve gone up against every prosecutor in Cook County.
一个男人被杀 他们第一个想联♥系♥的…
Man gets murdered, the first person they talk to
他真正的敌人的妻子
to see who his enemies were, the wife.
你要调查那个蜂王?
You wanna go after the queen bee herself?
莱斯利·斯特德曼
Leslie Steadman.
每个镇上的人都知道在勒星顿
Everyone in town knows the old bird lunches at the Lexington every day
还有社会集♥合♥
with the society set.
喂 慢点
Hey, hey. Hey, hey!Slow down!
慢点!
Slow down.

Man,
你哥会让我们都暴露的
your brother’s gonna give us away.
牛来了
Bull’s coming.
-所以人都出去 -什么?
-Everybody out. -What?
我说了 所有人都出去!
I said everybody out.
就现在
Now.
快走
Move it!
-去哪啊 -向前 走到墙角
-Where are we going? -Around the corner.
在我去找你们前不要想动
And don’t move a damn muscle till I come get you.
去吧
Go!
到底怎么了?
What the hell’s going on?
-我们太坏了 是吧? -你太坏了 走吧
-We’re so bad, aren’t we? -You’re damn skippy. Let’s go.
你下次应该多给点警报
You gotta give us more of a warning.
对不起
I’m sorry.
他突然出现
He just showed up.
我们会被抓的
Oh, we’re gonna get caught
-被谁 -狱长
-by who? -by the warden.
宝贝 现在 在这儿
Baby, right now,in this room,
在这个时候
at this moment,
我就… 是狱长.
I am the warden.
-说啊 -我不会说的
-Then say it. -No.
说吧
Come on, baby, say it.
你就是狱长 路易斯!
You’re the warden, Louis!
这对婊♥子♥养♥的♥
The sneaky son of a bitch.
你认为他发现那洞了
You think he found the hole?
再移一寸他就会发现了
Another inch and he’d have found it.
我们尽快得找点东西把洞口盖上
We need to find something to cover this hole ASAP.
破产 你说破产是指什么
Broke. What do you mean, broke?
公♥司♥
The C-Corp,
投资帐户
the investment accounts,
还有海边的百慕大鳄鱼产业
even the offshore stuff, Caymans, Bermuda…
菲利也会把帐算清
Philly Falzone liquidated everything.
我一开始就告诉过你 如果你惹我 下场会是如何
Hey, I told you from the beginning what would happen if you screwed me.
我注意了
and I heeded it.
这就是我一开始就警告过你 不要让菲利·鲍尔做你的律师
That’s why I warned you from the get-go not to give Philly power of attorney.
我们谈过的 记得吗
We had that conversation, remember?
你实际剩下的钱就是 你妻子户头上的3万美元
Look, the only real funds you have left are the 30,000 in your wife’s pocket account.
-我现在可以… -不要动那些钱 不要碰
-Now, I can… -Don’t. Don’t touch that.
除了我妻子以外谁也不能碰那笔钱
Nobody touches that but her.
我要告诉她什么
What do I tell her?
-你知道所有的事情吗 -什么也别告诉她
-You know, about all this? -Don’t tell her anything,
好吗
OK?
破产声明马上就要到了
The statements are going to come.
她会知道的 嘿 我告诉过你
She’s going to know. Hey, I told you.
别告诉她
Don’t tell her.
好吗
All right?
有问题吗
You got a problem with that?
没问题 约翰
OK, John.
如果还有其他需要帮助的 你就联♥系♥我
You know where to contact me if you need anything else.
有事的话你也可以找我
The same goes for you.

Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
菲利
Philly.
最近好吗
Aren’t you?
见到你真好 对于你答案永远是是的 菲利
So good to see you.For you, the answer’s always yes, Philly.
请坐
Sit down.

Sit.
过来 约翰
Come on, John.
代理的卫生组织或是首选供应商 列表上好像没有福克斯河药业的记录
There’s no record of a Fox River medical practice on our list of participating HMOs or PPOs.
是的 那是因为我们是州立监狱
That’s because we’re a state penitentiary
而且我们这里情况特殊
and we’re in kind of a unique situation here.
斯科菲尔德先生的上一个老板 给他的保险还没有失效
Mr Scofield’s insurance policy from his previous employer hasn’t lapsed.
所以州里命令你支付他的经费 而不是用纳税人的钱
The state’s demanding that you pay for his treatment and not the taxpayers.
好的
OK. Well,
另外 听说他已经补上了免税的部分
it says here he already met his deductible.
好的
OK.
哦 不 等等 这是精神病类保险 不是常规类…
Oh, no, wait. That’s his psych deductible,not his medical.
对不起 精神是指精神病类?
Sorry. Psych as in psychiatric?
我允许你给菲利打电♥话♥了?
I give you permission to call Philly?
伙计 我问你问题呢
Hey, I asked you a question, man.
听着
Listen. There, uh…
这儿的规矩得变变
there’s been a restructuring.
这是菲利自己说的
This comes from Philly himself.
你用不着递话 菲波纳奇
You couldn’t deliver Fibonacci,
我现在是这儿的老大
so I’m the man in here now.
听着 吉利
Listen.
去商品给我买♥♥一袋薯条
Run to the commissary and get me a packet of chips.
我就当什么事都没发生过
We’ll pretend this never happened.
好的 我告诉你 约翰
No, I’m telling you, John.
你越早面对这些事实 我们相处地就会越好
The sooner you face these facts, the better off we will all be.
我可以让你死于心脏病
I can kill you in a heartbeat.
我对此表示怀疑
Somehow, I doubt that.
你越早面对这些事实 我们相处地就会越好
The sooner you face facts,the better off we will all be.
你已经过气了 约翰
You’re yesterday’s news, John.
这是在干吗? 对付黑人?
What’s the word? Y’all cooking brownies?
-规矩点 -什么意思?
-Act your race, milk chicken. -What’s the deal, yo?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!