是的 洛奇 我不会生你气的
No, Trokey. I’m not mad
我要出去 我要去找他
I need out. I gotta find him
我们会出去的
You will
一起出去 很快
Both of us. Soon
他们在害我的家人 迈克尔
They’re coming after my family,Michael.
你要相信我
You gotta trust me
很快就可以出去
We’re gonna…
很快可以出去?
“We’re gonna get this done
怎么出去?
How?
告诉我 迈克尔 告诉我
Tell me, Michael. Tell me
你出不去的 对吗?
You can’t, can you?
我现在就要出去
I gotta get outta here now
LJ有危险
LJ’s in trouble
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
怎么了?
How about it?
相信我
Just stick with me
布鲁斯 你好!
Yo, Bruce. Hey
如果你从那出去
If you go out there
他们会枪杀你的
they will gun you down
我管不了那么多了
I don’t care any more
你最好想想你在做些什么
You better start thinking what are you doing?
因为你若死了 就帮不到LJ了
Cos you can’t help LJ if you’re dead
那边发生什么事了?
What the hell’s going on in here?
有麻烦是吗?
Huh? We got a problem?
不是
No
那站起来
Well, then get on your feet
走!
Let’s go!
我♥操♥…
Son of a…
那边究竟发生什么事了?
What the hell’s going on at building two?
进来
Come in
警卫休息室失火
Fire in the CO break room
谢谢
Thanks
我这么做不是为了你
I didn’t do it for you
找到火源
We found the source
有人抽这个吗?
Someone in here smoke these?
“幸运牌” ?
Bilsons?
贝利克
Bellick
贝利克上尉 有人要见你
Captain Bellick?I’ve got someone to see you
你♥他♥妈♥的想干嘛?
What the hell do you want?
我知道谁杀了鲍勃 长官
I know who killed Bob, sir
噢…
Uh-oh
我不知怎么会在那的
I don’t know how that got there
不是我的 我们走
It’s a mock
不是我的
It’s a mock!
你陷害我!
You set me up
你杀狱警已经够坏了
Bad enough that you killed a guard
不要想着
Don’t try to lay it off
让别人背这个黑锅
on somebody else
你陷害我
You set me up!
他陷害我的
He set me up…
你父亲在这里住的?
Wow.Your father lived here?
对 他想住在
Yeah He wanted some place
地图上找不到的地方
that was completely off the grid
一个连政♥府♥都不知道的地方
a place the government didn’t know existed
偷接过来的电线
Tapped into the power lines
用井供水
A well supplies the place with water
他人生的最后几年 都没有离开过这里
Last few years of his life he barely left the property
真的很…
It’s…

Yeah
这么多年来 劳精费神的 对付警♥察♥和检察官还有法官
You spend so many years fighting cops, prosecutors, judges
这些人因一些你没有做过的事
trying to take your freedom
要夺走你的自♥由♥
for something you didn’t do,
而你倾尽所有来打官司
you use every cent you had in attorney’s fees
最后一个子儿都没有剩
you wind up losing anyway…
他人生中的15年
15 years of his life
他儿子大部分的童年时光
Almost all of his son’s childhood
我想我能原谅他要躲起来
I guess I can forgive him for wanting to hide away
一个人孤独生活
Be left alone
我们住在这里将会很安全
We’ll be safe here
直到我们想出下一步怎么做
until we figure out our next move
等一等 等等
Hey, hold up here a minute. Hold up, here
我有点搞不懂了
Seems to be a bit of confusion
我应该弄清楚
I’m supposed to be on this detail
我不这么认为
I don’t think so
约翰
Oh, John
你没开玩笑吧?
You can’t be serious
我们一起开创
Not after our long, illustrious history
这么辉煌的历史
we shared together
那些在纽约市晚上
All those nights in New York City
在加州
In California
在圣…
In St
路易
Louis
这些时光
They were good times
真是美好 对吗 约翰?
weren’t they, John?
我们来告诉狱警这些有多美妙
Tell the badge here about ’em
如果你不想去的话
Cos if you don’t want to…
我可以去
I certainly could
给我搞得好好的
I want this place gutted
墙要清理干净
The dry wall’s gotta be torn out
杂物要清掉
Studs gotta be removed
这里有有毒物质
Boss, we’ve got some toxic issues here
比如石棉
Asbestos to start with
那你向工会投诉去吧
Take it up with the union
我要说的是 这房♥间是你们要优先执行的任务
All I’m saying is this room’s your only priority now
最好给我搞得像新的一样
It better be brand spanking new when you’re done
如果有人敢耍小聪明
If anybody’s thinking about getting cute
要偷运这些工具出去
trying to trunk one of these tools out of here
贝迪已经记录好
Brady’s got the outline
每一件工具的清单
of every piece of hardware in here
而每天工作结束后
And at the end of every day
一件工具都不能少
every single piece better match up
否则你们就死定了
or you’re all going to the hole
开工
Let’s go
这里下面4英尺
This goes down four feet
连接到主管道
Connects to the main line below
我们要做的是把这口子敲大点
All we’ve gotta do is widen it
那么我们就有入口了
and we’ve got ourselves
到66大道的入口
an on-ramp to Route 66.
他们会听到的
Whoa, whoa, whoa.They’re gonna hear this, man
不会的
They won’t
别这样 宝贝 我们是一伙的了
Come on, pretty. We’re a team now
要硬攻了
Best get crackin’, eh?
闭嘴 杂毛
You. Shut up
你说你按四下快
You really think you’re gonna get to four buttons
还是我按一下快?
before I get to one?
我没戴眼镜
I don’t have my glasses
不如你读这个给我听听?
How about you read this for me?
告诉我最新的进展
Tell me the news,the latest developments
很明显 昨天在芝加哥金海岸公♥寓♥
Evidently there was an explosion
发生了一起爆♥炸♥事故
in a Gold Coast apartment in Chicago yesterday
煤气管
Gas line
里面的人全死了
Everyone inside was killed
可惜 还有吗?
Shame Anything else?
橡树公园那个男孩怎样了?
How about that kid up in Oak Park
那个据说杀了双亲的男孩?
the one who killed his parents?
他被抓了 真的吗?
Oh, they got him They did?
现在被拘留起来了
He’s in custody

Good
我想如果不抓他起来 还有更多人受牵连
I imagine heads would have rolled if he hadn’t been caught
更多人受害
Lives would have been lost

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!