报♥警♥?
The police
我想这不是个好主意 LJ
I don’t think that’s such a good idea, LJ
我是说 手♥枪♥上有了你的指纹
with your prints on the murder weapon and all
我没碰过凶器
I didn’t touch the murder weapon
当然你没有
Of course not
这个你知我知
I know that, and you know that
令弹道专家相信你的话
I don’t think you’ll have much luck
恐怕没那么容易
convincing Ballistics of that
你们这些人到底是谁?
Who the hell are you people?
只是关心你的邻居
Just concerned neighbours
听到瑞克斯家有点吵 便过来看看
Heard a bit of a ruckus at the Rixs’ house
心想 糟了
Gosh
我们就像真的看到事情的经过
I guess we really should have seen it coming
想想你的不良表现
All the signs were there
吸毒 学校表现差
drug use, decline in academic performance
真没想到
But we didn’t think
他会这么做
he’d do this
没人会信的
No one’s gonna believe that
他们会信的
Yes, they will
他们抓到你时 他们会抓到你的…LJ
And when they catch you, and they will
他们会把你 当作成年人来拷问的
they’ll try you as an adult
你知道那意味着什么吗?
You know what that means?
我们可以帮你 LJ
We can help you, LJ
我们是你的唯一希望
We’re the only hope you got
不 不是的
No, you’re not
是她自找的
She made that choice, not you
我们去找那孩子
Let’s find the kid
你找回你的玛丽莲了?
You got Marilyn back
当然
Sure did
很好
That’s good
你戒烟多久了?
How long ago you quit smoking?
9年多一点
Uh, a little over nine years now
你不介意的 对吗?
You don’t mind, do you?
我和你一向很好 查尔斯
I feel a kinship with you, Charles
比跟其他囚犯好
More than any other con here
我们也一起经历了许多 对吗?
And we’ve seen a lot. Haven’t we?

Sure have
如果我说错了 你纠正我
Then correct me if I’m wrong
我一向待你不薄
I’ve always treated you fair
我一直很感激这点
I’ve always appreciated that fact
自鲍勃他18岁起 我就认识他了
I’d known Bob since he was 18 years old
这工作是我找给他的
I got him this job
你可以想像我有多么愧疚
You can imagine how responsible I feel
我帮不了你 长官
I can’t help you with that, boss
我觉得你可以
I think you can
听说他是在你狱室前死的
Word is he died in front of your cell
事情发生时 你在场
And you were right here when it happened
我们在这打滚这么多年
We’ve both been around long
都知道 一个囚犯若告密
enough to know that when a con starts that snitching business
他是自寻死路
he’s not long for this world
不要让我难做 长官
Don’t put me in that position, boss
我离开狱室前 你若不告诉我谁杀了鲍勃
If you don’t tell me who killed Bob before I leave this cell
我们的交情就到此为止
our friendship goes with it
这猫不错
That’s a nice cat
韦斯特莫兰德知道
Westmoreland knows
而他嘴巴不太严
And his jaw ain’t that strong
这是什么呢?
What’s this?
没什么
Nothing
你暗恋人家
You stalker
我没有
I am not a stalker
我只是…
I just…
想不明白
I don’t get it
不明白什么?
What is there to get?
他上面的资料不符 对吗?
He doesn’t fit the profile.Right?
这人♥大♥学毕业
The man’s got a graduate degree
他住在我家附近
He lives in my neighbourhood
像他那样的人 会在特维尔大街出现
Guys that like hang out in Streeterville
喝纯正威士忌
They drink single malt scotch.
花200美元买♥♥棒球队季票
they pay $200 for Cubs tickets
他们没必要抢银行的
They don’t rob banks
也许他买♥♥不起季度票
Maybe he couldn’t afford season tickets
也许那就是他抢银行的原因
Maybe that’s why he robbed the bank
谢谢 不过我是说真的
Thank you. I’m actually being serious
我可以问你些东西吗?
Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah
为什么你这么关心这个?
Why do you care so much?
因为他对我说谎了
Cos he lied to me
男人都在说谎
They all lie to you
也许这儿真正谈上心的只有他
Maybe because he’s the one guy in here I can actually get to
只有他
The one guy
我能不同对待
I can make a difference with
回家吧 孩子
Go home, girl
你再这么自寻烦恼
You keep burning it at both ends like this
会把自己折磨到疯的
you’re gonna drive yourself crazy
晚安
Good night
很遗憾 布伦斯
I’m sorry, Burrows
救护人员赶到时
Both of them were dead
他们两人都死了
by the time the paramedics got there
我的儿子呢?
What about my son?
他失踪了
He’s missing
警♥察♥正视他为逃犯
Police are treating him as a fugitive
逃犯?
Fugitive?
凶器上有他指纹
They found his prints on the murder weapon
不可能
That’s impossible
我…我要打电♥话♥给他
I… I, uh… I need to call him
不 我做不到
No, I can’t do that
你什么意思? 你做不到?
What do you mean?You can’t do that?
-他就要没命了 -布伦斯
-His life’s in danger!Look, -Burrows.
警♥察♥和我说明了
The police instructed me that
案件正在调查中
this is an ongoing investigation
你和你儿子这样的联♥系♥
And as such, any contact you make with your son
可能会帮助和教唆他潜逃
could potentially aid and abet him as a fugitive
对不起
I’m sorry
狱长 拜托了
Warden, please!
走吧
Let’s go
真可怜
That’s messed up, man
他知道了吗?
Jeez. Does he even know?
我想还没
I don’t think so
他在这儿
Go ahead, toss ’em
有事么?T
What’s up, T?
我们是好兄弟 对吗?
We’re family, right?

Hell, yeah. We are
我现在有麻烦 我需要你帮忙
Well, I’m in a quandary and I need your help
说说
Name it
贝利克在这里的搜索越来越紧了
Bellick’s squeezing tighter and tighter round here
你说得对
You’re right .Eventually
总会有人告密的
somebody’s mouth is gonna start moving
而现在
Thing is
洛奇 如果我因这个被抓
Trokey, if I get popped for this
加上我的前科
what with my priors
还有我的暴♥力♥倾向行为背景
and predisposition to violent behaviour…
我一辈子都要呆在这儿了
I’ll spend the rest of my life in the SHU
但如果你自首认了
But if you come forward
以你只有毒品的前科
with only a drug conviction
再加上你是主动自首…
and a whole lotta remorse…
我做不到 帝博格
I can’t do that
-我还没说完 -不用说了
-I ain’t finished. -No need.
我又没杀人 凭什么替你顶罪
I ain’t going down for murdering no hack
你能理解的 对吗?
I mean, you understand that, don’t you?
你不会生我气吧?
You ain’t mad, are you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!