过来
come on
真乖
That’s a good girl.
真想不到
I don’t believe it
谢谢
Thank you
不客气
You’re welcome
你在哪里找到她的?
Where’d you find her?
在礼拜堂旁边的院子里
In the yard, by the chapel
为什么我感觉像有什么企图
Why do I get the feeling there’s a string attached to this?
没什么企图 举手之劳
Not a string. Just a favour
我不是 库珀
I’m not DB Cooper
没关系
That’s all right
因为我想要做的
Cos it’s not gonna take DB Cooper
不必拜托到 库珀
to do what I need done
什么事?
What’s that?
我只要你在指定时间
All I want you to do
拿指定的咖啡壶进守卫室
is take a certain coffee pot into the guard room at a certain time
然后打开加热装置
and turn the burner on
为什么要这么做?
Why?
如果那里失火的话
Let’s just say it’d be in everyone’s best interests
我想这对大家都最好不过了
if a fire were to start in there
猫儿 你觉得他像火神吗?
Marilyn, did you think he was the arsonist type?
我不是
I’m not
我是清道夫
I’m the cleanup crew type
能从各种渠道搞到工具的人
The type that gets access to all kinds of tools
迈克尔 非常感谢你找回小猫
Michael, I’m grateful for this
真的
I really am
自从我进来这地方
but I’ve made it a point to keep my nose clean
我就打定主意不惹事生非
ever since I walked into this place
32年来没有过不良记录
32 years without a blemish
我希望有条件成为 假释榜上面的人
If that parole board date ever comes,I want to be ready
我不能坏了这个大事
I can’tjeopardise that
对不起
Sorry
迈克尔
Michael
还是很谢谢你 真的
Thanks, though. Really
经历了那场骚乱
After what you went through in the riot
我还以为你会请一天假
I thought you’d take a day off
我没事
I’m fine
同时也
I, uh…
找不到人来代替我
I couldn’t find anybody to cover for me, anyway
希望你不会觉得你欠我什么
I hope you don’t feel like you owe me anything
当然没有
I do
我…
I’m, uh…
真的很感激你为我做的事
I really appreciate what you did for me
不过呢?
But?
但是你告诉我
But you told me that
你跟P.I.去过水管槽隙
you had been up in the crawlspace for PI
而P.I.是不会被派到那里的
and PI was never assigned to go there
针打完了 对吗?
We’re done here, right?
迈克尔 不要这样
Michael, don’t be like that
我只是想知道一些答案
I just… I just want some answers
谢谢你打的针 医生
Thanks for the shot, Doc
我叫苏·帕尔森 要闻报的
Sue Parsons, Headline Press
谢谢你的到来
Thanks for coming by
感谢你给我时间
I appreciate you taking the time
很感激你关注我的案子
I appreciate you looking at my case
你有什么要说的?
So what can you tell me?
据我所知 有很多人
From what I understand,you have numerous people
在为你奔走
working on your behalf as we speak

Yeah. Um, well…
维罗妮卡·多诺万 她是我的代表律师
Veronica Donovan, she’s my attorney
尼克·萨维恩
and Nick Savrinn
他在正义计划工作
He works at Project Justice
萨维恩 好的
Savrinn. OK
他们有什么进展吗?
Have they gotten very far?
还没有什么可以提交到法庭的 还没有
Nothing to go to court with. Not yet, anyway
你想过是时候放手了吗?
You ever think it’s just time to let go?
接受发生过的事实?
Accept what happened?
放手? 是的
Let go, yeah
接受发生过的事实? 从来没有
Accept what happened? Never
你会接受吗?
I mean, would you?
如果有人陷害了你 毁了你的人生呢?
If someone had set you up, destroyed your life?
我在想你给朋友和亲人
I guess I’m thinking in terms of the anguish
带来的痛苦和煎熬
it’s caused your friends and loved ones
关心我的人 他们都相信我
People who care about me believe me
我所在意的就只有这些
That’s all that matters to me right now
这是我的全部
It’s all I’ve got
你有个孩子叫小林肯 简称LJ?
You have a son. Lincoln Jr. LJ
对 为什么这么问?
Yeah. Why?
有线人告诉我 如果你承认有罪
I have a source that tells me if you accept what happened
停止继续上诉
and stop fighting your execution
你的儿子就会安然无恙
your son will be left out of this
否则
If not
我想今早你和你儿子的再见 便是永远的再见
I hope you said goodbye to him when he left here this morning
你究竟是谁?
Who are you?
总得有个姓布伦斯的死
One Burrows is gonna die
哪一个死取决于你
Up to you which one
你是谁? 你究竟是谁?!
Who are you? Who are you?
不能让她走!
Don’t let her go!
她恐吓我的儿子! 不要!
She threatened my son
她恐吓我的儿子! 不要!
Please, no! Not my son!
你是LJ 布伦斯?
LJ Burrows?

Yeah?
我是青少年法庭的官员哈尔
I’m Officer Hale, Juvenile Court
我们要对住处做个小调查
We need to do a survey of the residence
确保这里的环境
make sure your environment
对你的缓刑有好处
reflects the terms of your probation
你父母在吗?
Your parents home?
不 不过他们随时会回来
No, but they’ll be home any minute
好吧 开始
Well then. I’ll get started
LJ和他爸爸…
LJ and his dad
你还没说今早事情怎样了?
You never said how it went
应该还好
Sounded fine
当然 每个十五岁的孩子都只对他母亲说
Everything a 15-year-old boy
还好
tells his mother is fine
我没冒犯的意思
No offence
我可以看看你的证件吗?
but can I see some kind of identification?
当然可以
Sure
LJ 我们回来了
LJ, we’re home
LJ 你在吗?
LJ, you here?
我的天
Oh, my God
放下电♥话♥ 女士
Drop the phone, lady
我的警告只有一次
This is the only warning I’m giving you
放下电♥话♥
Drop it
快跑!
Run!
快点接 快点接
Pick up. Pick up, please
拜托应答 快点
Please answer, come on
LJ…
LJ?
我们不是来伤害你的
We’re not here to hurt you
911…发送
911, send
你说你按4个键快
You really think you’re gonna get to four buttons
还是我按一个快呢?
before I get to one?

Come on
LJ 快跑
LJ, get out of here!
妈妈? 妈妈?
Mom?
你要到哪里去 LJ?
Where you going?
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want?
合作 仅此而已
Cooperation. That’s all
你想要合作?
You want cooperation?
我记得你的样子 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的!
I know what you look like, you son of a bitch
我要去报♥警♥
I’m going to the police

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!