这些箱子
Those boxes
装着七年来
contain seven years
上诉案件的档案
of criminal appellant work
如果有先例
If there’s a precedent in there somewhere
可以使得林肯的死刑缓期执行 我们一定可以找到的
that can help us suspend Lincoln’s execution,we’re gonna find it
你可以放到门边 卢卡斯
You can leave those by the door
我会搬进去的
I’ll bring them in
好的
Oh, that’s OK
我这里有你的钥匙
I’ve got your key right here
如果我不知情 还以为卢卡斯痴情于你呢
If I didn’t know better,I’d say Lukasz was sweet on you.
有趣
Very funny

Fire
什么?
What?
用火 我们把那地方烧为平地
Fire. We burn the place down
对我们有什么用?
How’s that gonna help us?
几年前 礼拜堂发生大火
A few years ago, the chapel burnt down
惩教署意识到
and the DOC realised
有一些有毒物质
they had some toxic issues
像石棉 导火线
You know, asbestos, lead paint, you name it
他们找不到承包商来清理
They couldn’t find a contractor
所以他们派狱犯来做
so they put the inmates on the job
每次我们都在那呆5-6小时
We spent, like, five, six hours in there at a time
但有一点比较好的是
But the good news is
基本上没有守卫来巡逻
no guards came around almost at all
你有办法带我们到那吗?
Can you get us in there?
我仔细考虑过了
I’ve been doing a little, uh… thinking
我要一张P.I.的工作证
I’m gonna need a PI card, aren’t I?
我是说
I mean
那边是起事的地方
that’s where this whole thing is happening
对吗?
isn’t it?
很快就给你
It’s on its way
你在敷衍我 对吗?
You’re slow-walking me, aren’t you?
我为什么要这么做?
Why would I do that?
你觉得贝利克会因狱警鲍勃那件事
You think Bellick’s gonna pop me
把我抓起来
for shanking that CO, Bob
也许
Maybe
你们会悄悄跑去告诉他 对吗?
you’ll take a little walk, tell him for yourself?
这样你们就可以摆脱我了
And I’ll be out of here for good
我有你的一些秘密
Well, I got news for you
如果我因杀了鲍勃被抓起来
If I go down for killing Bob
我不会就此作罢的
believe me,I’m gonna take a little walk of my own
我会向他们禀明 你在你便池后面挖的洞
Tell ’em about that hole you got behind your toilet
这么说来…
So…
P.I.的工作证怎样?
How about that PI card?
你还记得吗
I don’t know if you remember
在5年级的那个夏天
but that summer before fifth grade
我和你住了两星期时
when I stayed with you a couple weeks
你认为我打烂了玻璃咖啡桌
and you thought I broke your glass coffee table?
你回家时 我否认了
And when you came home, I denied it
但你告诉我
But you told me
对咖啡桌你可以不在乎
you could care less about the coffee table
但你不想我因此撒谎
you just didn’t want me lying to you
你说我说出事实
And you said I’d feel a lot better
会觉得舒服点的
if I just told you the truth
而你保证不会生气
And you promised not to be angry
我记得
I remember
对 是我打烂的
Well, I broke it
我知道
I know
如果你心里
You know, if there’s anything
有什么要说
that you want to get off your chest
你可以告诉我
you can tell me
我也保证不会生气
And I promise I won’t get angry
你想知道是不是我杀了那人
You want to know if I killed that guy
当时我去那里 是想干点坏事
I, uh, went there planning to do something wrong
但我没杀那个人
But I didn’t kill that guy
有人蓄意制♥造♥了我杀人的假象
Someone’s working hard to make it look like I did
不管怎样 仍有机会不用执行死刑
Anyway, there’s a chance the execution may not happen
什么?
What?
维罗妮卡正在帮我
Veronica’s working on my case
今天有个记者来找我
and I got a reporter coming today
她相信我是无辜的
who believes I’m innocent
因此我还不用死
So I ain’t dead yet
LJ 看着我
LJ. Look at me
你要有信念 孩子
You gotta have faith, kid
坚持你的信念
Just have a little faith
凯勒曼
Kellerman
怎样了?
Well?
搞定了
Taken care of
很好
Good
现在进行第二步计划
Now move on to the second thing
如果你见到我们在看的东西
If you could see what we’re looking at…
相信我 布伦斯会收到信息的
believe me,Burrows is gonna get the message
这个你向我保证过了
Which is what you’ve assured me of before
而这信息
Yet that message
总是退回到发送者
keeps getting returned to sender
现在着手第二步计划 然后向我报告
Now move on the second thing and report back
我们现在去
We’re headed there now
你想得太多了
You’re thinking too much
是啊 但没办法
Yeah. God forbid
在找到那个杀手之前
He’ll toss every cell in this block
他会将整个监狱挖地三尺
until he finds the killer
他找到这里时
He tosses this one
他会轻易找到后面那个洞的
he’ll find the hole back there in a heartbeat
我知道
I know
我们得举报他
We got to turn T-Bag in
只有这样做才会停止搜查
That’s the only way it’ll stop
我们若举报他 他会泄漏我们的秘密
We turn him in, he’ll talk
看来无论怎样都是死路一条 对吗?
So we’re screwed either way, aren’t we?
哪个房♥间?
Which one?
就在那
Right there
圣路易
St Louis
你们来这干什么?!
What the hell are you doing here?
清理工作队 我们以为这是储物室
Cleanup detail. We thought this was storage
这像是个储物室吗
This look like storage to you?
白♥痴♥ 这是禁区
idiot It’s a restricted area
这是狱警休息室
a CO break room
退出去!
Now back it up
给我退出去!
Back it up, now!
对不起
Sorry, Officer
这种情况不会再发生了
It won’t happen again
他妈的休息室
A freakin’ break room?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
房♥子翻新后他们一定换了房♥间
They must have changed it since the retrofit
狱警就守在那里
The bulls are camped out in there.
他们不会离开的
They’ll never leave.
你有后备计划吗?
Got a backup plan?
没有
There isn’t one
在管道上面
It’s the only room
只有这个房♥间
on top of that pipe
这是出去的唯一方法
It’s the only way out,
我们还得折回那里
We gotta get back in there
没可能 嫩鸡
Impossible, fish
未必 过来看看
Maybe not. Check it out
我不懂你说什么
I don’t get it
他怎么可以进去?
How come they let him in?
他是囚犯理事
He’s a trustee
拥有很高的安全权限
Ones with high security clearance
为什么是他?
Why him?
他们信得过他
He can be trusted.
怎么才可以成为囚犯理事?
How does one become a trustee?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!