打扰了
Excuse me.
你知道那个地方以前是干什么的?
Do you what was in that space before?
好 谢谢.
OK, thanks.
这是一个叫艾克菲尔的公♥司♥的地方总部
It was the regional headquarters for a company called EcoField.
-特伦斯·斯蒂德曼的公♥司♥ -没错
-Terrence Steadman’s company. -That’s right.
-你好? -维罗妮卡?
-Hello? -Veronica.
你是谁
Who… who is this?
这是问题所在 维罗妮卡
That’s the problem, Veronica.
你问的太多了
You ask too many questions.
现在我问一个
Now I have one for you.
林肯·布伦斯真的值得这么做
Is Lincoln Burrows really worth it?
把电♥话♥给我 你是谁
Here, give me the phone.
-你是谁 -尼克·萨维恩
-Who is this? - Nick Savrinn.
我只是想让你知道 现在起 你们两个都得死
I just want to let you know,as of now, both of you are dead.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael!
我没碰他 我没碰他
I didn’t touch the man.I didn’t touch him.
问他
Ask him.
上次见面之后事情变了
Things have changed since we last met.
放松 伙伴 我身在其中
Relax, partner. I’m in on it now.
逃跑计划我都知道 狱警也是
The rabbit plan.Know all about it. So does the CO.
苏克雷
Sucre
-你为什么把阿布鲁奇带下去 -不是我带他下去的
-Why’d you take Abruzzi down?! -I didn’t. He just showed up.
他突然出现的 还有那个恋童癖 他觉得他也是一份子
And the paedophile thinks he’s in! I know…
闭嘴
Shut up!
迈克尔在哪
Where’s Michael?
迈克尔在哪
Where’s Michael?
迈克尔!
Michael! Michael!
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
-全都过去了 你还好? -是的 你呢
-All over. Are you all right? -Yeah. Are you?
很好 很好
Yes. Yes.

Move!
-你没事吧 -我没事
-Are you OK? - I’m OK.
贝利克
Bellick.
她能走 说明不错
She’s walking. That’s a good sign.
机敏的察觉
Yeah. Astute observation.
也许你该和州长分享
Maybe you’d like to share that with the governor.
我只是紧张 我只是…
I was tense. I was just trying…
下一次你对我的上司说我坏话的话
Next time you bad-mouth me to one of my superior,
后果将非常严重
there are gonna be serious consequences.
-我说得够明白了吗?队长 -是 长官
-Do I make myself clear, Captain? -Yes, sir.

Good.
我真的没事
I’m really fine.
只不过一点檫伤
Just a little scratch.
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉!
Sara.
-爸爸 -莎拉
-Dad. -Sara.
感谢上帝 你还好吗?
Thanks god. Are you all right? Are you OK?
你选择这份工作时我就说过
I told you when you took this job.
我就知道类似的事情会发生的
I knew something like this would happen.
不是吗 我就知道类似的事情会发生的
I knew something like this would happen.
上帝 爸爸 为什么不说”很高兴看见你活着”?
God, Dad, how about,I’m happy to see you alive?
哦 甜心
Well, I just want you to see
我只是想要让你知道你对你自己做了什么
what you’re doing to yourself.
我意思是 没人强迫你在这里工作
There is nobody that is forcing you to be here.
我知道
I know.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
好吧
All right.
收拾残局
Let’s clean this mess up.
-怎么样? -你不会相信的 嫩鸡 我们成功了
-What’s going on? -You won’t believe it, fish, We did it.
我没看见过象这样的事情
You never see nothing like that.
那些小小的”胡克”洞刚好合适
Those little Hooker holes were right on.
好了 所有人出去 尤其是这个人
All right.Get everyone out of here. Especially him.
我把他带出去 我亲自照顾他
I’m gonna take care of him myself.
-你不准杀他 -我不会再来这里
-You’re not gonna kill him. -I’m not coming back.
结束了 我们不再需要这个人
It’s over! We don’t need him.
你不准杀他
You’re not gonna kill him.
你这么笨 你要让他走出这个门
You’re so stupid. You’re gonna let him walk?
-那不由你决定 -毕竟他看见了
-That ain’t for you to decide! -After all he’s seen?!
毕竟他看见了
After all he’s seen.
出去
Get out!
闭嘴 向左转向左转
Keep your mouth shut and turn left.
出去
Get out!
如果我们有什么问题 我们知道哪里找你
If we have a problem,we know where to find you.
再见
Mau-mau.
忘掉他 忘掉他 行吗
Forget about it. Just forget about it, all right?

No!
团队的一人
One for the team.
好了 这是所有受伤的死亡的名单
OK, so this is a complete list of the injured and the dead.
-这是所有的名单 -是的
-And it’s the whole list? -Yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you, very much.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
嘿 雷恩
Hey, Ron.
医生
Dr Tancredi.
高兴看见你活着出来
Glad to see you made it out alive.
我也是
Yeah. Me too.
呃 问题是
Question.
为什么你的部门让犯人去做清除有毒物质的工作
Why did your department assign inmates on PI to do a toxic mould removal project?
清除有毒物质?
What toxic mould project?
在一个区域的通风口
In the crawl space in A-Wing.
P.I不会有人去那里
PI didn’t go there.
我们也从不派犯人去那里
We’d never assign inmates to do that.
-没事了 抱歉 -没关系
-OK, sorry. -No problem.
是的
Yeah, Turk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!