我就来找到你
I came to find you.
你如何知道怎么走
How did you know where to go?
那个区域失去控制时 狱警们把监控室空了出来
When everything went off in A-Wing, the COs
我在监视器上看到你
left the station and I saw you on the monitor.
我在P.I分配的第一个任务
One of my first assignments on PI,
就是在这上边 清理有毒物质
we were up here cleaning out toxic mould.
花了些日子 所以我对这里的布局比较熟悉
Took days, so I’m kind of familiar with the layout.
我希望你戴着面具
Hope you wore a mask.
-什么? -防止中毒
-Excuse me? -To prevent inhalation.
它们真的很危险
Mould can be really dangerous.
噢 我戴了面具
Yeah, I wore a mask.
上去 从这上去
Get up there. Get up there.
你去过通往探访室的门吗
The door to the visitation room ,do you ever use it?
呃 不常去u3000但是我的门卡应该能用的着
Um… Not usually,but my access card should work.
上去上去
Get up.

Psst.
快点
Come on.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go.
是的 长官 我明白
I understand.
相信我 我们会以莎拉的安全为重
But believe me, Sara is our top priority.
她到底在哪
The hell she is!
一个小时前我就发布了紧急状况
I ordered a state of emergency an hour ago.
-带你们的指挥管来见我 -是 先生
-Get me your commanding officer. -Right away,sir.
那里到底发生了什么
Now what the hell is going on out here?
在僵持 长官 他们坚持不了多少时间拉
Negotiating. They can’t hold out for long.
-僵持?! -那里有100度呢
-Negotiating? -It’s 100 degrees.
他们快脱水了 我们尽量避免使用极端手段
They’re almost out of water.We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme.
这样 我不介意你使用暴♥力♥手段来把她救出来
I don’t care if it takes a massacre to get her out of there.
你明白吗?现在你如果不马上去 我来!
Do you understand me?If you’re not going to do it, I am.
队长 把命令传下去 准备进攻
Captain, spread the news you’re going in.
是时候按照我的方式来办事了
It’s time to do this my way.
来这里
Come here! Come here!
好了
All right.
有我在
I’ll get you.
嫩鸡
Hey, fish!
你准备留着医生自己爽?
You gonna keep that nurse all to yourself?
过来 这边
Come on. This way.
太好了 州长 总算来硬的了
Good call, Governor, bringing in the big guns.
谢谢你的支持
Appreciate your support.
组长贝利克
Captain Brad Bellick.
今年早些时候我给你写过信
I sent you a letter earlier this year
关于我对刑事改革的看法
my views on penal reform.
噢 怎么样
Oh. And what are they?
这些囚犯没有浪费时间 我们的狱警必须强硬起来
These inmates don’t mess around.Us COs need to get tough.
狱长是个好人
Warden Pope’s a good guy,
但是他有时候不明白
but he doesn’t understand
得使用强硬手段控制住局势
that you gotta grab the situation by the gonads and take control.
你就会这么来做对不
And is that what you would do?
是的 我肯定能这么做
Yes, sir. That’s exactly what I’d do.
那么
So…
给我 给我
Give me that. Give me that.
-我不知道 -给我
-I don’t know if… -Give me that.
一家人要一起做破坏
Demolition runs in the family.
诀窍就是压♥迫♥
The whole trick is pressure.
-我该从哪里…这里? -是的
-Where should I…? -Here?
好的好的
Good.Good.
是这样 你要用力推 但不能太用力
You see, you should push hard, but not too hard.
就象你什么的时候 你知道
Just like when you, you know…
你得小心点
But you gotta be careful.
-我知道 -不 我意思是
-Yeah, I know. -I mean it.
你…你一不小心就会碰到煤气管道
One slip and you’ll hit the gas pipe.
煤气…管道
Gas pipe?
你知道 管道里是煤气
Yeah, you know,as in pipe that carries the gas.
我们不能走这里
We can’t go this way.
必须走这里 没别的路去探访室了
We have to. There’s no other way.
-就是这样 -不u3000不是这样
-This is it. -No, it’s not.
-从这往回走 -没用
-It’s back this way. -This won’t help.
-相信我 -迈克尔 如果你错了
-Trust me. -If you’re wrong…
我们没多少时间
We don’t have time.
不要太用力 不要…太轻
Not too hard. Not too soft.
我是她这么大的时候 身上长了不少坏东西
When I was her age, I had such bad skin.
他们叫它痤疮
Acne, they called it.
她看起来就象那些嘲笑我的女孩一样
She looks just like all them girls that made fun of me.
我杀掉你之后
After I kill you,
我爬出这个洞 叫一辆豪华轿车
I’m gonna crawl out that hole and call me up a limousine
我和你的宝贝女儿一同去舞会
and me and your baby’s going to the prom.
有没有莎拉的新消息
What’s the news with Sara?
我们正努力找她
Still trying to find her.
-你们还不知道她在哪里? -我们正在找
-You don’t even know where she is? -We’re on it.
一旦我们找到她马上告诉你
Once we do, we’ll let you know.
你早就该听贝利克队长的话封锁整个区域
You should listen to Captain Bellick and gas the whole block.
贝利克队长?
Captain Bellick?
他处在一线工作 他知道这些人会做什么
He knows what these guys can do.
你最好祈祷莎拉能完好的出来
You’d better pray that Sara gets out in one piece.
我会的 州长 但这还是我的监狱
I do, Governor, but this is still my prison.
不管发生什么 我都会负全部责任
Whatever happens, I take full responsibility.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这里
It’s this way.
噢…好
Yeah.
我们成功了
Yes! We’re through.
是时候检验理论了
Time to put this theory to the test.
我觉得我们现在就该弄碎它
I guess we start chipping away now.
没错
Right on.
它是你的了
She’s all yours, pal.
我们成功了
We did it.
正是这里
That’s it.
但我不留下你
Wait. I can’t leave you here.
你别无选择 我是一个坏人 不记得了?
You have no choice. I’m a bad guy. Remember?
快 伙计 走走走
All right, go, man. Go, go, go!
看见攻击者没有
Can you see the assailant?
确定
Affirmative.
我已经瞄准他了
I’ve got him in sight.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
回到房♥间 不插手任何事情
Go back to my cell. Stay out of the way.
-迈克尔… -干嘛?
-Michael. -What?
他们发现我们拉
They see us.
你必须走
You have to go.
不行 他们会杀了你
I can’t. They’ll kill you.
你走出这门
You go out the door.
我趴到地上
I’ll drop to the floor.
他们是狙击手 迈克尔 不会脱靶的
They’re sharpshooters. They won’t miss.
因为如此 你更不能停在这里
That’s why you can’t stay.
-怎么样? -我来了医生
-What’s going on? -I’m coming, Doc.

Go!
这是谁
Who’s this?
就是我要找的人
That’s my guy.
-不错的车 -是吗?你喜欢?
-Nice ride. - Yeah. You like that?
拍下的 300块
Cop auction. 300 bucks.
你一定是维罗妮卡
You must be Veronica.
那个向警♥察♥举报林肯·布伦斯的电♥话♥来自这个号♥码
Whoever tipped off the cops about Burrows called from this number.
那不是一个简单的线索 希望对你有帮助
That wasn’t an easy trace.I hope you’re not too bummed.
-为什么?什么问题 -那是个公共电♥话♥
-Why? What’s the problem? -It’s a payphone.
-就是这里了 -谁都有可能打那个电♥话♥
-This is it. -Anyone could have made that call.
每天路过这里的千万人中的任何一个
Any one of the million people who pass through here every day.
空楼招租
That’s empty.
那个如何
What about that?
联邦能源委员会 有意思
Federal Energy Commission. That’s interesting.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去看看这家伙知不知道里面是什么
To see if this guy knows what was in there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!