你不许动他一根寒毛
You ain’t gonna hurt this man.
我们都身陷其中了知道吗
We’re locked into this thing now.Understand?
他是我们唯一的筹码
And he’s the only leverage we have.
-谢谢 -不用
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
现在 你明白了没
Now, do we have an understanding?
现在我们是一边的了 知道吗
I’m on your side now. You understand me?
我出去看看
I’m just going with the flow.
你解决了你的…筹码后在告诉我
You let me know when you’re done with your “leverage”.
让我出去
Let me out!
让烟把这娘们熏出来
Let’s smoke the bitch out!
噢 不 不
Oh,no no
我不会让你弄得很痛
It ain’t gonna hurt real bad
只要你能配合
if you make it easy.
但是你要敢抵抗…
If you make it hard, though…
开门 过来
Open the door! Come here!
开门! 过来
Open this door!
开门
Open this door!
快点 抓我的手
Come on. Grab my hand.

Come on!
我抓住了
I’ve got you.
放心 我不会伤害你的
Are you all right?It’s OK. I’m not gonna hurt you.
看见这些管子没
See these pipes?
我们得待在它上面
We’re gonna stay on them.
接着穿过墙和走廊
They go through the wall and over the hallway
这样我们就能出去
and they’ll get us out of here.
你要做的就是跟着我
All you have to do is follow me.
-可以吗? -可以
-OK? -Yeah.
那好
OK.
我们走
Let’s go.
她去哪里拉?
Where did she go?
-我们在哪里见他? -乔治区 在一个车♥库♥
-Where are we meeting him? -Georgetown. In a garage.
他是一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
He’s a private investigator.
大学第一年我们曾是室友
He used to be my roommate in freshman year at Duke.
芝加哥地区监狱的骚乱正在升级
The disturbance has escalated.
在这场现在看来是一级暴♥动♥的骚乱中 至少有2名人♥质♥被确认在囚犯手中
At least two hostages have been confirmed in what is now being called a full-scale riot
这里是 狐狸河 州立监狱
here at the Fox River State Penitentiary.
我们是回去还是继续?
Should we go back or keep going?
继续
We should keep going.
你想回去和那些帮不了忙的人站一起发呆?
You wanna go back and stand there with the rest of the people who aren’t helping?
走吧
Come on.
国家警卫队在伊利诺伊州长宣布这一紧急情况之后做出了反应
The National Guard responded after Frank Tancredi declared a state of emergency…
快 亲爱的 时间到了
Come on, honey. It’s time to go.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
目前还不清楚是什么引起了最初的暴♥动♥ 但是据…
No word on what caused the disturbance.
不会是 狐狸河 监狱吧?
That’s not Fox River?
州惩教署表示向来对此处高度的关注
Tensions often run high at this facility.
狐狸河 监狱 是五星级管教制度的监狱
Fox River is a level-five institution,
关押着最危险的犯人
housing dangerous…
-你在做什么 -我们得走了
-What are you doing? -We have to go. Come on.
不 爸爸可能有麻烦
No. Dad might be in trouble.
即使你♥爸♥爸已经有了麻烦 我们也帮不上什么忙
Your father already in trouble. There’s nothing we can do about it.
不要这样 好不
Just don’t make a scene, OK?
他对这件事情很不舒服
He gets very uncomfortable with this thing.
-走了 好吗 -噢 天啊
-Just… Let’s just go. -Oh, God forbid, man!
我们只不过在谈论我的老爸和他的性命
We’re just talking about my old man here and his life,
-这对你没什么影响吧? -别把我拉进去
-if that’s all right with you? -Leave me out of this.
没把你拉进去
I am leaving you out of it.
从我见到你的那天起我就没要把你拉进去
I left you out of it the day I met you.
好了
Ok
因为我和妈妈的任何事情都与你无关
Nothing in her life or mine has anything to do with you.
-我可以假装没听到 -是吗?听到那又怎么样
-I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that. -Yeah? Or what?
你看 这就是我说的
You see this is what I am talking about.
-这就是我要处理的那种累赘 -让我来解决
-This is the kind of crap I have to deal with. -Let me handle it!
-你要处理的那种累赘? -孩子,你想要谈…
-The kind of crap you have to deal with?! -Oh,dear,if you want to talk about…
你什么都不行
You got no clue, do you?
-亲爱的 -别管我
-Honey… -Leave me alone!
-滚开 -你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
-Get off me. -What are you doing?!
-不许这样和她说话 -住手
-Don’t touch your mother like that. -Stop it.
住手
Stop it! Stop!
上楼去 马上
Go upstairs, LJ, now!

Go
-你爱那个男人? -马上走
-You love that man? -Just go.
-你爱那个人 -照我说的做
-You love that man? -Do what I say.
土耳其人 为什么要这样 谁指使的
Turk, why are you doing this? Who sent you?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
为什么你要这样做
Why did you do this?
怎么回事? 谁指使的
What’s it all about? Who sent you?
你必须帮我
Aren’t you gonna help me?
你必须帮我 求你
You’ve gotta help me. Please.

talk
谁是你朋友
Who is your friend?
你♥他♥妈♥吓到我了
You scared the hell out of me.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
这是嫩鸡的点子
It’s the fish’s idea.
用魔鬼在墙上做标记来钻孔
The devil marks the wall so you know where to drill the holes.
你们用鸡蛋搅拌器挖洞?
You’re making holes with an egg beater?
我知道 很疯狂 啊?
I know ,Crazy, huh?
这个叫胡克定律
It’s called the Hooker Law.
就是说如果你在又大又硬的东西上挖几个准确的洞
He says that if you poke the exact right holes in something big and strong,
它会变的很脆弱
it gets very weak.
真的
That’s true.
当墙变脆弱 我们就能推倒它
When the wall is weak, we can take it down.
至少计划是这样
At least that’s the plan.
这通常是计划
Yeah. That’s always the plan.
你不要低估一面墙
You should never underestimate a wall.
你知道
You see,
有时 不管你多努力的尝试
sometimes, no matter how hard you try,
它都不低头
it just won’t give in.
-你还好吗 -好的 我很好
-Are you all right? -I’m OK. I’m fine.
别让他们走了
Don’t let ’em get away.
休息一分钟 对不起
You know what? I need a minute. I’m sorry.
-已经不远了 -就一会儿
-It’s not much further. -Just a sec.
如果你想调整呼吸那么咱们可以停下
We can stop if you want. Catch your breath.
那么一分钟
OK. Yeah, I could use a minute.
出来 女孩
Come here, girl. Come here.
事情就快好了
Things should be winding down now.
不久就会有武装力量进入
Pretty soon, the powers that will be break in
事情就结束了 只是要等些时间
and it’ll all be over.It’s just a matter of time.
到底发生什么事情
What’s happening in A-Wing?
所有人都在乱逃
All hell’s breaking loose.
但我认为在这里是安全的
But I think if we stay up here,we should be OK.
不敢相信发生这种事
I can’t believe this is happening.
来这里
Yeah. Come here.
你感觉真不错 医生
Gonna catch you real good, Doc.
你知道我想念你 妞
I miss you, girl.
我知道你想要 小妞
I know you want it, girl.
去过巴哈吗
You ever been to Baja?
-墨西哥? -没
-Mexico? -No.
那可是个好地方
There’s this great place down there.
20元一晚
20 bucks a night.
后头有吊床
Hammock on the back deck.
啤酒50美分
Beers are 50 cents.
喜庆时分只有25美分
25 cents at happy hour.
你去过泰国吗 泰国很美
You ever been to Thailand? Thailand’s great.
迈克尔,如果你是在安慰我 你做的很差
Michael, if you’re trying to calm me down,you’re doing a terrible job.
但我在努力
But I am trying.
听见什么吗
Shh! You hear that?
-你怎么会在这里 -你什么意思
-Why are you here? -What do you mean?
在天花板上走来走去 这很危险
Crawling around in the ceiling,risking your life.
你需要帮助 然后…
You needed help and…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!