没错 我们今天就会结束暴♥乱♥ 然后为他们再举♥行♥个葬礼了
Oh, yeah, so we can end the riots today and start funerals tomorrow?
我可以控制住(局势)的
I can contain this.sir
-有个电♥话♥找您 -现在不行
-Warden, I got a call for you. -Not now.
我想您还是接一下吧 是州长
I think you should take it. It’s the governor.
-长官 -我女儿在哪儿?
-Governor. -Where’s my daughter?
不必担心 她很好
Not to worry, sir. She’s fine.
她在B区的医务室
She’s in Sick Bay in B-Wing.
和A区完全不同的一区
It’s a completely different part of the facility,
那里和骚动区完全隔离
It’s, uh, totally locked off from the disturbance.
骚动? 你就是这么称暴♥乱♥的么?
Disturbance? That’s what you’re calling a riot nowadays?
那些畜生有没有可能接触到我女儿?
Can these animals get to her?
先生 任何人都不可能从A区到达医务室的
Sir, it’s impossible for anyone from A-Wing to get into Sick Bay.
警卫已经确认一切正常
A guard there assures us that everything is fine.
一切都在我们的控制中 长官
We have everything under control.Governor
为了你自己 你最好那样
For your sake, you’d better hope you do.
我要和你跳舞 医生!
I’m gonna dance with you, Doc!
一直跳到天亮!
We are going to dance till the sun come up!
过来 医生 把门打开
Come on, Doc!Open the door!
换你来
All right. It’s your turn.
我不能惊动恶魔 伙计
No. I ain’t messing with no diablo.
我们不能停下来
man, We can’t afford downtime.
必须轮流钻
We have to switch off drilling.
这可不是什么好兆头 伙计 你开玩笑呢?
It’s bad mojo.bro Are you kidding me?
我惊动了他 你在他上面钻孔
I mess with him,you drill into him,
他就会被激怒 然后会怎样?
he gets pissed.and then what?
我的敌人已经够多的了
I got enough enemies already, papi. OK?
你信上帝 对么?
You believe in God, right?
你知道我信
You know I do.
所以你是受上帝保护的
So you’re protected.
他会保护你的
He’ll protect you.From him.
我向你们保证 一旦我和鲍勃无法达成一致…
I assure you, once Bob and I are don’t getting acquainte…
我们千刀万剐了他
We blaze him!
谁都有机会
…everyone else will get their turn.
好啊!
yeah
咱们去玩点好玩的
We’re gonna have a little fun, Bobby.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
我不脏
I don’t got the blickey.
我的那儿很干净
My pipes are clean.
你现在又想去哪儿 菜鸟?
Where are you going, rookie?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
他们总认为自己能够跑掉
They always think they can run away.
我有个问题想问你 菜鸟
Got a question for you, fish.
咱们打通这堵墙后 却发现管道在十英尺外怎么办?
What if we do all this work and the pipe is ten feet that way?
-不会的 -你会X光透视?
-It won’t be. -you got X-ray vision?
我计算过钻孔点的坐标
I calculated the drill point coordinates,
把他们标在我的纹身里 然后在把他们的位置还原到墙上
hid them in my tattoo and then projected them onto the wall.
所有的点都经过计算 图像会表示出正确的位置
Everything’s been worked out so the image hits the right spot.
只不过是数学问题罢了
It’s just math.
你要是计算错了呢?
What if your math is wrong?
你会钻到墙那边的某根煤气管道里
You’ll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall.
然后会爆♥炸♥ 我们将活活的被烧死
There’ll be an explosion and we’ll be burned alive.
你数学学的不错 对吧?
But you’re good at math, right?
他们想越狱
They’re breaking out.
-他们要 -嘘
-They’re breaking… -Shh.
你来,你胳膊比我长
Yo, Stroke.You got longer arms than me, man.
噢! 婊♥子♥
Agh! Son of a…
那婊♥子♥戳我
That bitch stuck me.
他们还不嫌热么?我要切断所有的水源
You think it’s hot now?I want all the water shut off.
-我去处理 -麦克尔 这事交给你了
-I’ll call it in. -Mack, you take care of it.
遵命
Yes, sir.
-我们现在遇到点问题 -噢 说的没错
-Yeah, we… we have a problem. -That’s right.
鲍勃看到这个洞了 应该干掉他
Yeah, Bob here’s seen the hole. He’s gotta go away.
-谁也不能死 -他看到洞了
-No one’s going anywhere. -He’s seen the hole.
你也看到了
So have you.
看来戒♥严♥的主意还不够好 是吧?
Looks like your lockdown idea didn’t work out too good, huh?
我有个女儿 求你们了
I have a daughter. Please.
我们得干掉他
We gotta kill him.
警♥察♥就在外面
The cops are right outside.
他们会一直守在那里
And they’ll stay outside.
只要他们知道我们还让他活着
As long as they know we’re keeping him alive.
他毕竟是个警卫
But he’s a guard.
他会出♥卖♥♥♥我们的
He’s gonna squeal.
他干什么关你卵事?
What the hell does this have to do with you anyway?
这用不着你操心
This is not any of your concern.
看 现在鲍勃知道了咱们的秘密
See, Bob here knows about our secret.
他知道了咱们要越狱
He knows about our escape.
所以这是事关大家的事 不是么?
So it’s all of our concern now, isn’t it?
没事的 大块头 是我
Easy, big fella. It’s just me.
看来你伤得不轻啊
Looks like you took a pretty good hit.
他们把警卫弄到牢房♥里了
Cons got that rook guard in Gen Pop.
那孩子可能已经死了 宁愿他已经死了
Kid’s probably dead already, or wishing he was.
斯科菲尔德在哪儿?
Where’s Scofield?
自从开始闹事我就没见到他
Haven’t seen him since things jumped off.
我得去找他
I gotta find him.
你在找斯科菲尔德?
You looking for Scofield?
是的
Yeah, Turk.
跟我来
Come on.
你差点坏了事 你这个疯子
You got things backwards, pervert.
你的处境和他差不多了 明白么?
You’re in as much trouble as he is. You understand?
来啊 来啊 接着打 接着打
Go ahead. Go ahead. Stick me, stick me.
看看在被你打死前
Let’s see how many times I can shout out
我能喊出多少声 比赛不?
about your little hole in there before I bleed out, huh?
到时候你们的逃跑将变成众人皆知的秘密
‘Cause every con in here is gonna know about your little escape
在我第一滴血滴到地上前
before one drip of my blood hits the floor.
不信你就试试吧 朋友
So you see, friends,
要么咱们一起穿过那个洞
either I’m through that hole with you
要么我像强尼·卡什一样歌♥唱(Johnny Cash-美国传奇乡村音乐人)
or I’m gonna sing like Johnny Cash.
嘿 伙计 斯卓克就快抓住医生了!
Hey, yo! Check it!Stroke is about to get the doc.
苏克雷 我需要你完成刚才的工作
Sucre, I need you to finish what we started.
出什么事了 伙计? 你要去哪儿?
Where are you going,man?Where you going?
医务室
Sick Bay.
嘿 根本到不了B区 我们被堵死了
Hey There’s no way to B-Wing. We’re all locked out.
我不这么认为 谁也不许动狱警
I’m not. No one touches the CO.
谁也不行
No one.
加我一个吧 老哥?
You gonna clue me in, paisano?
从这边走能快点
It’s faster if we cut through here.
布伦斯死定了
Burrows is as good as dead.
就一点点时间而已
Just give me the time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!