我们必须马上去赶开往华盛顿的飞机
We need to catch the next flight to DC.
前提是 你现在要相信我
That is, of course, if you trust me now.
是时候了!
It’s coming.
时候到了! 时候到了!
It’s coming! It’s coming!
来呀!
Get on the train! Whoo!
来呀!
Get on the train!
来呀!
Get on the train!
跟我回办公室
Let’s get to my office.
正如我所料
Oh, just what I thought.
小猪怕大狼
The piglets are scared of the big bad wolf.
大坏狼!
Big bad wolf!
正如我所料
Oh, just what I thought.
再加把劲儿
Get on the train!
快走
Come on.
玛丽莲 不!
Marilyn, no!
这是谁的钥匙?
Whose keys are those?
可能是暴♥动♥的时候
I guess in the commotion…
你的子弹够干掉几个人?
How many rounds you think you’re going to get off before they get their hands on you?
我是贝利克
This is Bellick.
我们的地区已经被突破
Our wing has been breached.
请求关闭A区并撤退
I want A-Wing evacuated and shut down.
同时关闭通往B区的入口
All access to B-Wing cut off now.
为你输点液就会没事了 好么?
I’m gonna get some fluids into you,you’ll be good as new.
相信我的话就点点头
Nod your head if you believe me.
好样的
Good man.
西奥
Theo.
今天能为你做些什么?
What can we do for you today?
是这儿么?
Hmm. This where it hurts?
左面再往上点
A little higher and to the left
你刚做完手术三个礼拜
You’re three weeks post-op.
膝盖现在还是用一根棍和三颗钉子固定在一起
Your knee’s held together by a rod and three screws.
所以敏感是正常的 不必再用药了
I’m saying tenderness is normal. No more meds.
酷密 你又怎么了?
OK. Kwame, why are you back?
犯人已经突破了禁闭
Inmates in cell block have compromised
并且突破了A区的警卫站
lockdown and breached A-Wing.
A区将关闭
A-Wing is shutting down.
人多力量大!
It’s popping off up in G Pop!
在墙那边的某处
Somewhere on the other side of this wall
是通往旧排水系统的主管道
is the main drainage pipe to the prison’s old sewer system.
只要能穿过这面墙 就能进入到管子里
If we can get through this wall,we can get into the pipe.
到了管子里 就能到医务室
we can get into the pipe,we can get into the infirmary.
如果能到达医务室 咱们就可以离开这儿了
If we can get to the infirmary,then we can get out of here.
抱歉 所有来访者都必须马上离开
Sorry, all visitors have to leave the facility
-我是授权律师 -你必须得离开
-This is privileged attorney… -you have to leave.
牢区内发生了小骚动
There’s a minor disturbance in cell block.
为安全起见 A区已经关闭
A-Wing is being shut down for safety purposes.
A区?维罗妮卡,迈克尔还在那儿
A-Wing? Veronica, Michael’s in there.
-他不会有事吧? -你得走了
-Will he be OK? -You have to leave now.
去华盛顿 也只能这样了
Go to DC. It’s all we’ve got.
我会照顾迈克尔的 好么?
I’ll take care of Michael. All right?
-好的 -麻烦你了
-okay -Please.
不好意思打断你们
Sorry about cutting you short.
鲍勃,和你说过多少次 道歉会使你看起来软弱
Bob, how many times have I told you not to apologize. It makes you look weak.
现在情况如何?
Now What’s going on?
正如我所说 小骚动
Like I said,It’s a minor disturbance.
小骚动? 我弟弟也在里面 带我过去
Minor disturbance? My brother is in Gen Pop.Give it to me straight.
一些混♥蛋♥弄坏了牢区门
Some clowns breached cell block.
但他们哪儿也去不了
But they won’t get anywhere.
两头的门都被我们锁上了
We always have locked doors on either end.
没有什么可担心的
There’s nothing to worry about.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
A区的又一部分被突破
Additional sectors of A-Wing have been compromised.
乖乖
I’ll be damned!
一个菜鸟狱警 圣诞节还没到呢
A rookie CO, and it ain’t even Christmas!
帮我把手铐打开
Take the cuffs off. Give me the key.
到别的地方去 T-Bag
Get out of here, T-Bag.
哦 我懂 是你先发现他的 谁发现是谁的?
Oh, I see. You found him first.Finders keepers.
我也同意那样做 不过
You know, I respect that. I do.
凡事好商量
But I think we can work something out.
你想怎样?
What you got?
我可以使你在地球上剩下的几周非常 非常的快活
Oh, I can make your last few weeks on Earth quite, quite enjoyable.
给你些粉儿 或是
Get you some Demerol, some X.
足够使你忘掉那个大电椅
You know, Make you forget about that big bad chair.
不行
No deal.
你得多学学谈判的艺术
You gotta learn that art of negotiating.
首先: 明确自己的地位
Lesson one -bargaining position.
你的地位刚好变了
Rules just changed. Get the pig!
-你想干什么? -我要逃出去
-What are you doing? -I gotta get out of here.
看看周围 你跑不掉的
Look around,You’re not gonna make it.
不会见血的 大水缸
No blood needs to spill, Sink.
那还不走开
Then walk away.
咱们都知道这是不可能的
We both know that ain’t gonna happen.
没错
Yeah?
混凝土好厚啊
That’s one big pile of concrete.
你怎么知道管道在那儿
How do you know where the pipe is?
我请来了帮手
We’ve got someone to show us where it is.
真的? 是谁?
Oh, really? Who?
感染的不太严重
infection’s not so bad.
但为了以防万一我还是要给你打♥针♥青霉素 好么?
but I’m going to give you a shot of penicillin just to make sure, okay?
多谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
这里是Rizzo 有人需要支援么 完毕
This is Rizzo.Does anyone need back up, over?
不用了 A区已经撤离并关闭
Negative. A-Wing is evacuating and locked down.
待在B区
Remain in B-Wing.
你好啊 医生?
What’s up, Doc?
来吧 医生
Come on, Doc.
你不要这样
You don’t wanna do this.
很抱歉 这条线遇到了技术故障
We’re sorry. This line is experiencing technical difficulties.
你有没有看过狩猎节目
You ever see one of them safari shows
一群猎豹冲向一只羚羊
where a bunch of cheetahs jump up on an antelope?
想想你是哪个?
Guess which one you are.
难缠的小猩猩 对吧?
Tough little gorilla, ain’t he?
虽然我一直相信恶魔具有某种邪恶的力量
I was raised to believe the devil’s got some crazy power,
但还是不会认为他能帮咱们把这堵墙推倒
but I don’t think shining him on this wall is gonna bring it down.
除非他再有个大锤
Not unless he’s got a sledgehammer.
没必要用大锤
We don’t need a sledgehammer.
我用这个能干个鸟?
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
医务室 请回答!
Sick Bay, report.
医务室 请回答!
Sick Bay, please report.
Rizzo,你那里还好吧?
Rizzo, is everything OK?
医务室一切正常 完毕!
All clear in Sick Bay. Over.
收到
Roger that.
让狱警们去平息暴♥乱♥吧
Let the bulls worry about the noise.
你应该知道怎么打通这面六英尺厚的混凝土墙
You worry about how you’re gonna drill through a six-inch concrete wall
竟然用这么一个捣蛋器
with what used to be an egg beater.
只要几个小洞就行
We just need a few small holes.
我们能从小洞中钻出去么?
How can we fit through small holes?
听说过抗拉强度么?
Ever hear of tensile strength?
胡克弹性定律?
Hooke’s Law of elasticity?
你是怎么想的?
What do you think?
我们只需在几个重点位置打好孔
If we drill holes in strategic locations,
这样就破坏掉了墙的承载力
we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.
说点我听得懂的成么?
How about speaking English?
我们就打通了盖住管道口的墙
We’ll be able to break through the part of the wall that covers the pip
把那个给我
Give me that.
我们在每个角尖 眼睛
We go in through the tip of each horn,the eyes,
鼻子末端
the end of the nose,
牙齿的尽头 头发的末端
the bottom of the fangs, and end of the braids.
(连起来)就像是个”X”
It makes a kind of X.
我们开始吧
Let’s get to it.
如果我们使用政♥府♥下发的新式武器
If I can get DIRT in there with some of the newer firepower…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!