这样或许
That way
你们能互相见一面 虽然时间不长
you could at least see each other,even if it’s just in passing.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
来自厨师的问候 菜鸟 100块钱
Greetings from the kitchen, fish. 100 bucks.
图多尔·伯格威尔 从医务室归来
Theodore Bagwell,transferred back from the infirmary.
为你准备了一个”康复”礼物
We got you a little “get well” gift.
大小正合适
It’s just the right size.
谢谢伙计们
Thank you, boys.
回见
I’ll catch up with you later.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
塞斯
Seth.
新来的 塞斯?
You new, Seth?
害怕么? 看着我 孩子
Scared? Look at me, boy.
你应该听说过我的故事
You probably heard stories about me.
不全是真的
They’re not all true.
我们出去走走好么?
What do you say we go for a walk, huh?
您的助理已经到了
Your co-counsel’s already here.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你来这干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
和客户谈话
I’m talking to my client.
-不要和他讲话 -维罗妮卡
-Don’t talk to him. -Veronica
我们还不了解他
We don’t know anything about this guy.
他找到能帮助我们的办法了
He found somebody that could help us out.
只给你1分钟
You have one minute.
我看了谋杀当晚的报告
I’ve been going over the incident report from the night og the murder,
有位匿名人士打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
and somebody made an anonymous phone call to the local cops
宣称看见林肯从车♥库♥中跑出来
claiming to see Lincoln running away from the garage
身穿血裤
with bloody pants.
这个我们以前讨论过
We’ve been through this
听着 我们不能去盘问一个 我们根本不知道是谁的人
look, You can’t cross-examine a witness if you don’t know who it is.
根本就不用知道他是谁
We don’t need to know who it is
我们知道他在哪儿
We know where he is.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
虽然费了些时间
Well, it took some doing,
一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥朋友帮我跟踪 到了那个打到警♥察♥局的电♥话♥
But a PI friend of mine backtracked the phone call back to the police department.
不管是谁打的那个电♥话♥
Whoever made that call
那晚他根本不可能看到林肯从车♥库♥中跑出来
couldn’t have seen Lincoln rom the garage that night.
何以见得?
How do you know?
因为电♥话♥是从华盛顿打来的
Because the phone call came from Washington DC.
我只是让你关掉空调 你狗♥日♥的♥把暖气也给打开了
You were supposed to turn off the AC,not turn on the furnace.
这里还真是热啊
It’s getting so hot in here.
我没说过让你讲话吧 雏儿?
Did I say you could talk, Cherry?
我让你开口的时候才能说话
You’ll know when I want you to open your mouth.
盖里!
Geary!
这么热你总得做点什么吧?
You got to do something about the heat.
-我们已经尽力了 -尽了力也还是废物
-Doing the best we can. -Your best is garbage.
这里都够100度了
It’s 100 degrees in here.
我看起来像很凉快么?
Look like I got frostbite to you?
排好队!
Line up!
为什么不把我们转到其他凉快的地方?
Why don’t you transfer us all someplace cooler,
非洲怎么样?
like Africa?
你给我站好队 臭犯人
Get your ass on the line, convict.
全体人 都站到线上!
All of you, hit that line!
这里的温度恢复正常了我们就回去 可以么?
We’ll move when the temperature situation is rectified.all right?
贝利克,我是牢区的马克
Hey Bellick, this is Mack in cell block.
这里有人要闹事
We got some cons popping off.
先海扁他们一顿 然后仍到线后 再记下他们的名子
Give ’em a smack, throw ’em on the line and write ’em up.
你要是连这个都办不了 这周就别想拿薪水了
If you can’t handle it,don’t cash your paycheck this week.
恐怕现在不合适 医生
This is not a good time, Doc.
我听说有犯人患了热衰竭
I got a call a prisoner was suffering from heat exhaustion
-他胡说的 -这就是你的诊断么?
-He’s faking it. -Is that your medical opinion?
A区热的让人有些神志不清了
We got a bunch of overheated cons getting loud in A-Wing.
这不能怪他们 那里简直是个烤箱
I don’t blame ’em. It’s an oven in there
这里一切正常
Everything’s under control.
但你必须立刻回到医务室
But you should go back to the infirmary building.
等情况稳定下来
When things calm down,
我会把病人送到你那里去的
I’ll have your patients transferred from Sick Bay.
我这也是为你着想
I’m just looking out for your best interests.
非常感谢
And I appreciate that.
但是贝利克长官 你我都知道
But Officer Bellick, you and I both know that
拒绝对犯人医治是犯法的
it’s illegal to deny a prisoner medical care
你也会因此丢掉饭碗的
and you could lose yourjob over it.
我这也是在替你着想
and I’m just looking out for your best interests.
请便吧
Go right on in.
那就多谢了
Thank you, sir.
T-bag 别像个孩子似的
Don’t be a baby, T-Bag.
没那么热
It ain’t that hot.
还不够热么?!
Not that hot?!
这哥们早上起床时还是白人呢!
When this guy woke up this morning,he was white!
你想凉快下来是么?
You wanna cool off?
退后!
Step back.
有冷风后我们自然会回去的
We’ll step back when we get some wind blowing in here.
好吧 你们自找的!一级禁闭!
All right! That’s it! Lockdown!
都回到牢房♥里去!
Everyone back to your cells!
我让你们都回到牢房♥里 臭犯人!
I said everyone back to your cells.Now, convicts!
一级禁闭!
Lockdown!
你得到了你的禁闭 伙计
You got your lockdown.bro, Do your thing.
-你也得一起来 -什么? 不 不 不
-You’re coming with me. - What? No, no, no, no.
我只负责把风伙计 仅此而已
I’m the lookout, man, that’s it.
我需要你帮忙 这是俩人的活
I need you down there. It’s a two-man job.
把床单挂上
Let’s hang a sheet.
不 这不行 伙计
N-N-No way, man.
难道不知道只有想和狱友亲热的时候才挂那个
You only hang a sheet when you and your cellie wanna get friendly.you know?
你想保持在监狱里的声誉
You wanna protect your prison rep?
还是想离开这儿?
Or you wanna get out of here?
这里到底是怎么回事?
What the hell’s going on in here?
犯人异常兴奋 都不肯回去
Well, these inmates became belligerent and they refused to rack in.
有的犯人还没回到牢房♥你就把门关上了是么?
You locked it down with inmates still out of their cells?
20个总比300个人要好处理的多
We can handle 20 out-of-control inmates easier than 300.
听着 伙计 贝利克 我有话要告诉你
Listen up, bros.Listen up. Bellick.I got one for you.
你知道如何称呼一个无法通过警♥察♥考试的白种猪头
What do you call a piece of white trash who couldn’t pass the cops exam
而现在混的却连个邮差都不如的人么?
and now makes less than a mailman?
狱警
A CO.
把手从栅栏上拿开
Get your hands off the fence.
去你的 猪!
Suck it, pig!
特迪 你真的很我很失望 我实在不想说你
You know, Teddy, You really let me down.And that’s hard to do,
因为我的期望值不是很高
because I don’t expect much
尤其是对个天生的智障
from the inbred child of a retard.
没错 特迪
That’s right, Teddy.
我看过你的病例
I read your psych records.
某人的爸爸强♥奸♥了他的白♥痴♥妹妹
About how your daddy raped his mongoloid sister
然而在9个月后小特迪破壳而出了
and then nine months later little Teddy pops out.
老子宰了你
I’m gonna kill you!
简直比地狱还热
Hot as hell.
用不了多久他们就会吃不消的
They’ll wear themselves out eventually.
电♥话♥里说的是假的
The call was a fake.
那能不能延缓我的死刑?
What about a stay of execution or…?
不行 法律依据还不足
No no It’s legally insufficient.
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
这又是为什么?
What the hell does that mean?
因为他们指出了你的罪证
It means the prosecution could point out the evidence from your criminal trial.okay?
血样 录像 还有枪
The blood, the video, the gun.
一个可疑的电♥话♥不足以否定那些的
A questionable phone call is not gonna stack up to that.
-但的确能说明些问题 对么? -是的
-But it’s something, right? -Absolutely.
我们有区号♥
We got an area code.
我的人将会继续跟踪那个号♥码 这样就能确定具体的
and my contact is going to track that number to someplace more specific
大楼 地区 或是街区
a building,a neighbourhood, a block
然后找到打那个电♥话♥的人
to the person who made this call.
然后呢?
OK. What happens next?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!