-迈克尔 那人不是我杀的 -可证据确凿
-I didn’t kill that man Michael. -The evidence says you did.
我是被陷害的
I was set up.
把枪放下!
Put down your weapon.
本席在此宣判 你入狱服刑
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell.
我想找个人 他叫林肯·布伦斯
I’m looking for someone guy named Lincoln Burrows.
杀害副总统哥哥的那个?
Man killed the vice president’s brother.
你为什么这样急着见布伦斯?
Why you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?
他是我哥哥
‘Cause he’s my brother.
-我要把你弄出去 -不可能
-I’m getting you out of here. -It’s impossible.
除非这个地方是你设计的 你说呢
Not if you designed the place,it isn’t
你看过蓝图了?
You’ve seen the blueprints.
不仅如此
Better than that.
我都纹在身上了
I’ve got ’em on me.
有个好管闲事的律师
There’s a lawyer poking around.
多诺万小姐
Ms Donovan?
我没想吓倒您
I didn’t mean to scare you.
不见了!
It’s gone.
都谁还有这里的钥匙?
Does anyone else have a key to this place?
你当时也在的 记得么?
You were here.remember?
我走过橱柜 然后
I walked over to the cabinet and I…
对我们的小朋友有什么意见么?
Got an issue with our little friend over there?
是时候给他点颜色看看了
Yeah. Maybe it’s time I lit up that leather once and for all, huh?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
别逼我骗你
Don’t make me lie to you.
你听说了么?
You heard the news, didn’t you?
听说什么?
No. What?
-他们是兄弟 -谁?
-They’re brothers. -Who?
-布伦斯 和斯科菲尔德 -迈克尔·斯科菲尔德?
-Burrows and Scofield. -Michael Scofield?
今晚打算再到墙那边 看看能否顺利到达屋顶
I’m going into the walls tonight,see if I can access the roof.
不要给布伦斯留下丝毫希望
Take the only thing Burrows has left.
在监狱里行刑不一定非要通过电椅
The chair isn’t the only way to take a man’s life in prison.
那就再玩几次吧 回来后就走
Just a few more rides.Then you have to wrap it up.
亚当已经长大了?
Wow. Adam’s getting bigger.
-10岁了? -这里说话不方便
-Ten. -Not here.
帮我们个忙
We need a favour.
你也知道 我早就洗手不干了
been out of the life for years,you know that.
我知道
I know.
可问题是 帝蒙 谁又会相信你呢
Problem is, Diamond, no one’s gonna believe that
尤其是当我把包里的海♥洛♥因♥
if I take the heroin in my pocket
适当的放在你装手套的盒子里的时候
and put it in the glove box of the reasonably priced minivan you got over there.
我将会逮捕你
I will cuff you.
然后当着众人的面把你带走
I will drag you out of here in front of everyone.
你想怎样?
What do you need?
美国需要的
What America needs
是一个环保的
is an environmentally friendly,
可持续发展的
logistically feasible
经济可靠的全新替代型燃料
and economically responsible alternative fuel source.
请留言 我会尽快回电 谢谢
Leave a message and I’ll call you back. Thanks.
嗨 是温蒂
It’s Wendy.
知道你工作时不想分心 所以不用接了
I know you wanted to work with no distractions, so don’t pick up.
我只想告诉你 尼克·萨维恩给你打了六个电♥话♥
I just wanted to let you know that Nick Savrinn left six messages for you…
你都告诉她什么了?
What did you tell him?
照你的吩咐 告诉他你在开会
What you said to say you were in a meeting.
好的 如果明天他还来的话 告诉他我不在这里 好么?
Look,If he comes by tomorrow, tell him I’m not there.OK?
好的 晚安维罗妮卡
OK. Goodnight, Veronica.
多谢 温蒂
Thanks, Wendy.
查宿
Bed check.
能向我解释一下为什么不回我电♥话♥么?
Do you want to tell me why haven’t you returned any of my calls?
听着 我很感激你一直以来给予我的帮助?
Look, I really appreciate everything you’ve done,okay?
但我从此不需要了
but I don’t want your help anymore.
不再需要我的帮助了
Don’t want my help anymore.
你还是以为那盘丢失的录像带和我有关?
Do you really think I had something to do with that missing tape?
不 我只是想冲杯咖啡 然后继续工作好么?
No. I’m just gonna go grab a cup of coffee and get back to work.okay?
我现在没时间来讨论这个
I don’t have time for this right now.
维罗妮卡
Veronica,
请等一下
just wait a second.
能不能听我说?
Will you hold on a second?
-你为什么躲着我? -不要碰我 好么?
-Listen, what are you avoid… -Don’t touch me!all right?
没事吧 多诺万小姐?
Everything OK, Miss Donovan?
卢卡斯 可否麻烦你送我回屋?
Lucasz, do you mind walking me back inside?
走远点 伙计
Take a walk, pal.
别痴心妄想了
You’re being paranoid.
-别痴心妄想了 -滚远点
-You’re being paranoid. -Go away, Nick.
露点皮出来 斯科菲尔德
Show some skin, Scofield.
斯科菲尔德
Hey, Scofield!
刚睡着呢 老大
I’m trying to sleep, boss.
到不了围墙
I can’t get through the wall.
什么意思 你到不了围墙?
What do you mean you can’t get through the wall?
我知道怎么做
I know how to do it.
只是没有足够的时间
I just don’t have the time to do it.
咱们被关在这儿 有的是时间
We’re locked up. All we got is time.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我本来已计划好了这一切
I planned this break on a schedule.
但这里却总是点名
They constantly coming up here for count
使我无法顺利完成墙那边的工作
won’t let me do what I need to do to get through the wall.
如果我不能按时回来
If I’m not back on schedule,
就意味着即使几天后 咱们顺利穿过了那堵墙
which means we’re through by the end of the day manana,
也无法离开这里
we’re not getting out of here.
生活中有三个东西是无法逃避的
Look, there’s three things for certain in life
死亡 税收 还有点名
death, taxes and count.
唯一逃避点名的办法就是
The only way to stop count is…
是什么?
What?
算了 这主意不好
Never mind. It’s a bad idea.
比失去玛丽克鲁兹还糟?
Worse than the idea of losing Maricruz?
一级禁闭
A lockdown.
只要能让这里禁闭一天 你就有足够的时间来做你想做的
We get Gen Pop locked down for a day, you’ll have all the time you need.
-不用点名? -那帮畜生甚至都不会来
-And no count? -Bulls don’t even come by.
只是有一点
Only one problem.
怎样才能让这里被禁闭呢?
How do we get a lockdown?
你到得了空调机房♥么?
Can you get to the prison AC unit?
或许
Maybe.
想要被封闭 首先要激怒这里的囚犯
You want a lockdown? You got to get the inmates riled up.
想再狠点的话
And if you wanna piss off the meat in concrete,
再加点温
turn up the heat.
还以为你退休了呢
I thought you were retired.
不用管我
Never mind me.
上面希望这事尽早解决 我也是迫不得已
Some heavy hitters want this done, so that means I want it done.
不能有丝毫差错
No screw-ups.
既然你开口 肯定没问题
For you, Diamond, it’s not a problem.
布伦斯死定了
Burrows is as good as dead.
这个四月还真是热
Hottest April on record.
-全球气候变暖 -或许吧 现在有时间么?
-Global warming. -Probably. You got a minute?
有差不多5年呢
About five years’ worth.
没错
Sorry. Right.
你从没和我说过林肯·布伦斯是你哥哥
You never told me Burrows is your brother.
-你也没问过 -没错
-It never came up. -Right.
我很好奇 这事是否和我的那个州长父亲有关
I’m curious if that isn’t because of my father, the governor.
他说话可能不太管用
He may not be the one pulling the switch,
你我都知道 他可以请求缓刑 但他是不会那样做的
but you and I both know he has power to grant clemency and he won’t.
永远都不会
and he never does.
我家老头曾因酗酒成性将家人抛弃
My old man was an abusive drunk who abandoned his family.
(所以)我从来不通过家长的举动看人
I don’tjudge anyone by their father’s actions,or inactions,
你是担心这个吗?
if that was your concern.
正如你所知道的 我不太赞同他的某些政策
Just so you know,I don’t agree with his politics.
你哥哥的事我很抱歉
And I’m sorry about your brother.
多谢了
I appreciate that.
虽说帮不上太大的忙
Hey, this isn’t much…
我每周要为林肯做检查
I have to give Lincoln a weekly checkup now.
如果愿意的话 我可以把他的检查时间安排在
If you want, I could schedule those visits
在给你打♥针♥之前
to end right before you come in for your shots.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!