你知道我做不到
You know I can’t do that.
听着 有些事情我的确可以做
But, look, there’s some stuff that I can do.
虽然一切都不一样了 不过我们会想办法的
It’s not gonna be the same,but we’re gonna figure it out.
而且 不管发生什么 我们永远在一起
And no matter what,it’s still gonna be me and you.
好吧 但如果你出事儿了怎么办
OK, but what if something happens to you?
你只要 相信我就可以了
You just have a little faith.
相信我就可以了
Just have a little faith.
好吧 就算这样
All right, here’s the deal.
我们相信林肯 这录影带是伪造的
We believe Lincoln,this tape is a lie.
-肯定是的 -你都看到了 都在这儿了
-It has to be. -you saw it. It’s all there.
恩 也许我们要找的不是这个
Yeah, but, but maybe what we’re looking for is what’s not there.
好吧 斯蒂德曼
OK. Steadman.
-你瞧 他在看什么 -车 还是什么人
You see, what’s he looking at? -car? A pedestrian?
不 不 不 你看他的视线太高了 不是吗
No,No,No. His eye line is too high, right?
看起来他更像是在看摄像头
It’s like he’s looking right into the camera.
可能还在说 茄子
Might as well be saying “cheese.”
可现在他就坐那儿而已
Now he just sits there.
像这样待了十 十五秒左右 看起来他在…
Like,10, 15 seconds, as if he was…
等人
Waiting for someone.
这里
There.
那可是一把九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
That’s a nine millimetre.
难道不该有点后坐力什么的吗
Shouldn’t there be some kind of kick or something?
林肯身体很壮实
Lincoln’s pretty strong.
难道壮到可以消除任何后坐力么
Yeah, but strong enough to bury a recoil?
假设 你杀了人
Now, you shoot someone,
如果光为了复仇
supposedly for revenge.
你还会花时间返回来
do you take the time to go back in
翻箱倒柜的 还不赶紧离开吗
and hit the glove box? Or get the hell out of there?
他们说他想造成一个抢劫的假象
Feds said he was trying to make it look like a robbery.
看着
Look.
看到林肯离开摄像头的角度没有
Look at Lincoln’s angle as he leaves the frame.
远离车的方向走去的
walks away from the car.
但现在这家伙
Now, this guy,
故意没有让自己的脸被摄像头捕捉到
who conveniently hides his face from the camera
那他为什么还要返回呢 为什么
he comes back in. Why?
正好能解释在他公♥寓♥里发现的 那条带血的裤子
To explain the bloody pants they’d already planted in his apartment.
-尼克 这太棒了 -恩
-Nick, this is great. -Yeah
-我们该去找谁 -现在谁都不找
-Who shall we go to? -Nobody.
我是说 从公正的角度看
Yet,I mean,to the unbiased eye,
我们正从死神边缘抢夺时间
we’re just backing a horse that died in the gate.
有很多不确定的因素 你知道的
A lot of “what ifs” and conjecture, you know.
我们什么都没有 我们需要证据
We don’t have anything. We need some evidence.
瞧 如果 林肯没开那枪
Look, if Lincoln didn’t fire this gun,
那一定有个非常专业的人
then somebody with some serious skills went to
伪造了这盘带子来证明他开了那枪
work on this to prove he did.
恩 那我们怎么证明呢
Fine, but how do we prove that?
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
-你认识一个人 -是的 我知道
-You know a guy? -Yeah, I know a guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
看来我们得再做次讨论
Seems we need to have another powwow.
听说你正在整理你的行李
There’s been talk about you packing your bags.
别听信谣言
Don’t believe everything you hear.
我哪儿都不会去
I’m not going anywhere.
你知道 我真的很难相信你
You know, I have a really hard time trusting you, fish.
重要的是我们仍然按计划进行着
The important thing is that we stay on schedule.
-英格力士 费兹 或者 博西 -英格力士 费兹 或者 博西
-And English, Fitz and Percy? -English, Fitz or Percy.
你想知道我会怎么选么
You want to know which one we should take out?
没别的意思 不过我不需要你的建议
all due respect, I don’t need opinions.
我得知道答案
I need answers.
记住 监狱长晚上五点离开
Remember, The warden leaves at five tonight,
所以五点零五分之前 我们得拿到钥匙
so by five past five we’re going to need that key.
有了钥匙 你怎么能得到答案呢
And how is this key gonna give you the answers?
我会考虑这个问题的
I’ll worry about that.
你的问题是拿到钥匙
You,Worry about getting the key.
这把钥匙最好能有所值 明白吗
This key better be worth it. Understand?
下午好 斯科菲尔德 先生
Afternoon, Mr Scofield.
我想知道怎么才能不被转移
I need to know if there’s any way to block a transfer order.
-至少有五十种方法 -那好
-There’s about 50 ways. -All right.
我要那种最快的
I’ll take the quickest.
你写份申请来获取所谓的 临时禁令
You file a motion for what they call an “interlocutory injunction.”
-这需要多久 -你能多快写完
-How long does that take? -How fast can you write?
人们可以声称任何东西都有 可能损害到他们的合法权益
A man can claim almost anything violates his constitutional rights.
像环境问题 过敏反应
There’s environmental issues, allergies,
宗教需要等 你可以选个适合你自己的
religious requirements, take your pick.
-如果他们不接受怎么办 -没关系
-What if they don’t buy it? -Don’t matter.
法律规定 法♥院♥必须接收你的申请
Court’s required by law to hear your motion
那样在他们受理之前 你就不允许被转移
Until they do, you can’t be transferred.
那帮该死的想把我这把老骨头转走 已经动了十年的心思了
Hell, they’ve been trying to move my tired, grey behind for ten years.
上帝保佑美国的司法系统
God bless the American legal system.
为什么你那么想留在这儿呢
Why do you want to stay in here so badly?
这儿有我不能丢下的东西
someone here I can’t bear to leave behind.
我想我们在某种程度上是一致的
I guess that means we’ve got something in common.
政♥府♥要给 林肯·布伦斯 做次体♥检♥
State’s requiring a physical for Burrows.
-你听说了吧 -谢谢
-You heard the news? didn’t you? -Thanks.
听说什么
No, what?
-他们是兄弟 -谁
-They’re brothers. -Who?
布伦斯和斯科菲尔德
Burrows and Scofield.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Michael Scofield?
从监狱长那儿的狱警那里听到的
Heard it from one of the COs over in Gen Pop.
他没跟你提起这事儿么
He didn’t say anything to you about it?
没有
No.
恩 离自己的哥哥这么近
Oh. Must be hard to be here so close to your brother
却对此无能为力 他一定很痛苦
and not be able to do anything to help him.
-这是什么东西 -一些厕所读物
-What’s this? -More bathroom reading.
-又是 韦斯特莫兰德 写的 -斯科菲尔德
Westmoreland again? -Scofield.
他好像不想被转走
He’s blocking his transfer.
即便申请被拒绝 至少也得花三十天处理
Even if the motion is denied,it’s gonna take 30 days to process.
也就是说
And that means…
好了 我得进去了
All right, I’m going in.
-我需要你的帮助 -你是指在墙里面
-I’m gonna need your help. -You mean In ?
就现在 我想你该等等
Now? I thought you were waiting till…
我必须确认一下 我怎么才能上到那儿
I need to make sure I know how I’m getting up there
那么到时候
so when the time comes…
好像你没注意到 所有的灯都亮着
In case you didn’t notice, the lights are all on.
我们会被很多人看到的
You’ve got a live studio audience, fish.
你想搞得众人皆知么
How are you gonna get around that?
我们不是还有衣服要洗吗
Don’t we have some laundry to do?
事先声明
Just to be clear,
我可不高兴碰你的内♥裤♥
I ain’t touching your drawers.
眼睛朝前看
Eyes straight ahead.
别停下
Keep it moving.
别停下 继续走
Keep it moving. Keep it moving.
抓住他 抓住他
Get him up. Hit him.
嫩鸡
Fish.
我可应付不过来
I can’t deal with that.
嫩鸡 赶快啊
Fish. Come on.
嘿 嫩鸡
Yo, fish.
嫩鸡 你去的时间太长了
Fish, you’re taking too long, bro.
这可不行 伙计
This ain’t gonna fly.man.
作为波多黎各人
The Ricans,
我们天生就有高血压的 你知道不
we’ve got genetically higher blood pressure, you know that?
我堂兄 就是因为压力过大才死的
My cousin, he died from too much stress.
好像你说过 是你的堂兄抢了你女朋友吧
Thought you said your cousin was moving in on your girl.
那是另外一个 不过还真谢你的提醒呢 混♥蛋♥
That’s my other cousin, but thanks for bringing that up, jackass.
听着 有好消息 我知道怎么到屋顶了
Look, the good news is I can get to the roof.
-那现在怎么办呢 -现在 就等合适的时机了
-So what happens now? -Now?It’s all about timing.
这可是高技术含量的东西 你知道会是谁做的吗
This is a top-dollar job.Do you know who did it?
不知道 你呢
No. Do you?
能够做出这种活儿的都是魔鬼了 伙计
People who do this kind of work are ghosts, man.
高手背后的高手阿
The guy behind the guy behind the guy,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!