放下武器
Put down your weapon.
我有充分证据来判你有罪
I find it incumbent you see the inside of a cell.
我正在找人 那家伙叫 林肯·布伦斯
I’m looking for someone, guy named Lincoln Burrows.
那家伙杀了副总统的兄弟
Man killed the VP’s brother.
为什么你这么着急想见布伦斯
Why you want to see Burrows so bad, anyhow?
因为他是我哥哥
He’s my brother.
-我正想法把你弄出去 -这不可能
-I’m getting you out. -It’s impossible.
如果我是这里的设计人 就有可能
Not if you designed the place,it isn’t.
-你看过这儿的设计图纸了 -不仅如此
-You’ve seen the blueprints. -Better than that.
我把它纹在身上了
I’ve got’em on me.
你查到是谁想害他么
You find out who’s trying to bury him.
-没人想害他 -那证据是伪造的
-Nobody’s trying to bury him. -The evidence was cooked.
有个律师在多管闲事
There’s a lawyer poking around.
对任何危害到我们的人都是可以消失的
Anyone that’s a threat is expendable.
我要杀了那人♥渣♥
I’m gonna kill that scum.
不能那样 如果你杀了他 你就毁了大家逃出去的希望
You won’t. You kill him, you kill our express ticket out of here.
你来这儿干吗 玛丽克鲁兹 呢
you doing here? Where’s Maricruz?
她现在和我在一起
She’s with me now.
听着 我必须回那儿去
Fish, I gotta be back in.
尼克·萨维恩 的那个司法案子
Nick Savrinn with Project Justice.
我的老板认为林肯的案子 已经没有再跟进的必要了
My boss may not think Lincoln’s case is worth looking into,
但我可不这么想
but I do.
我们什么时候动手
When do we get started?
打穿这堵墙只是第一步
Getting through this wall is just the beginning.
这堵墙和外面还隔着好多呢
There’s a whole lot of real estate in between here and the outside walls.
这是份移送的文件
That is a transfer request.
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德明早会被转到其他监狱去了
Michael Scofield is getting shipped out tomorrow.
我想你们是为 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 的那份移交申请来的吧
I assume this is about your transfer request for Michael Scofield.
更确切地说 为什么你拒绝
More specifically, why you denied it.
听着 克勒曼先生 我可没跑到你家
Look, Mr Kellerman, do I come to your house
然后对你家里家具摆设指手画脚
and tell you where to put your furniture?
我们只是帮你一个小忙而已
We’re just asking for professional courtesy.
我这个小小的州监狱可承受不了 你们联邦政♥府♥的好意
But you’re asking for a federal courtesy in a state penitentiary.
多数在你位置上的人
Most people on your position would be happy
都会很乐意这件事让别人接手的
to have a body taken off their hands.
惩罚那些人是我的责任
These men are my responsibility.
从他们踏进那儿起
From the minute they walk through those walls
直到他们还清了社会责任为止
to the time they’ve paid their debt to society,
我都会对他们负责
I’m responsible for them.
也就是说除非 斯科菲尔德 他做了什么我还不知道的事
Which means that unless he’s done something I don’t know about,
他就将一直在我的监管下待在这儿
he is gonna stay here at Fox River under my watch.
普柏 先生 在我们的调查中
Mr Pope, in our line of work,
刚好发现一些其他人还不知道的事
we’ve discovered that just about everyone has done something that someone doesn’t know about.
这是什么
What’s this?
目前看 还只是一段过去的事情而已
Right now, just a piece of history.
至于是不是将会变成现在时 就看你怎么做了
Whether it becomes a current event,now, that’s up to you.
我妻子已经知道 托雷多 的事了
My wife already knows about Toledo.
是么
Does she really?
你是个聪明人 监狱长先生
You’re a smart man, Warden.
我相信如果你仔细看
I’m sure if you look hard enough,
你肯定能找到一个原因来解释
you could find a reason why Michael Scofield’s presence is no longer required
为什么 迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 不再需要呆在这儿了
at this particular correctional facility.
这儿需要更多的管子 长官
I need some more PVC here, boss.
-长官 -这个很常见 布伦斯
-Boss? -Sure thing, Burrows.
但 听着 我可不想挨个找碎片去
But, hey, I don’t wanna check for splinters.
-我希望每一片都有去处 -当然
-I want every piece accounted for. -Sure.
我发现里面有袋撕破了的化肥
I got a ripped fertilizer bag inside.
嘿 你
Hey, you!
就是你
You!
去把里面清理干净
Get in there and clean it up
否则里面太难闻了
before this whole place starts smelling like San Juan.
嘿 他正朝这儿走来
OK, he’s on his way.
能告诉我究竟发生什么了吗
Do you mind telling me what this is all about?
这些就都是要越狱的
These are the guys we’re breaking out with.
我可不这么想 小子
I don’t think so, fish.
之前我们可不是这么说的
That was not our agreement.
我可不想和这些
I’m not gonna work with this
-和这些疯子一起 -你再说阿
-crazy rhino. -Keep pushing it, John.
是的 我就要说
Yeah, I keep pushing it, you know. Huh?
那你能做些什么
What’s your deal, man?
再动我的兄弟试试 我就会让你知道
Touch my brother again and I’ll show you.
兄弟 你的兄弟
Brother? Your brother?
我们只有几分钟的时间
We’ve only got a few minutes.
我们是用它来互相扯皮
We’re gonna spend them spitting on each other,
还是一起谈点正事儿
or are we gonna talk some business?
我们现在必须作出一个决定
The reason we’re all here today is we have a decision to make.
英格力士 费兹 还是博西
English, Fitz, or Percy.
如果我们想成功越狱
If we’re gonna pull this off,
我们就得在这几个中选一个
we need to take one of them out.
你想让我们告诉你选哪个么
And you want us to tell you which one?
我只是想让你们帮我想清楚
I just want you to help me get to them.
-我会作出判断 -你疯了 你知道吗
-I’ll take it from there. -You’re crazy.
-我只需要五分钟 -你连五秒钟都没有
-All I need is five minutes. -You won’t get five seconds.
我以为你什么都搞定了
I thought you had everything worked out.
我们不是要逃出一家连锁店而已 先生们
We’re not breaking out of a Jamba Juice.
不仅仅需要挖几个洞
It’s gonna take more than digging a few holes.
这里有这么多耳目监视
There are eyes, ears,
根本不可能与外面联♥系♥
dots that couldn’t be connected from the outside.
-那英格力士 费兹 博西 -正是计划的一部分
-And English, Fitz or Percy? -One of those dots.
那你究竟想怎么搞定这些事
And how exactly are you supposed to pull this off?
我的朋友会帮助我的
With a little help from my friends.
苏克雷 等一下
Sucre, hold up.
斯科菲尔德 有人要见你
Scofield, you’ve got company.
为什么我总觉得你有事瞒着我呢 斯科菲尔德
Why do I get the feeling that there’s more to you than meets the eye, Scofield?
有什么事想说的吗
Anything you wanna tell me?
你进来的原因 除了抢银行之外
Some other reason you’re in here besides holding up a bank?
-你会被转走 -什么
-You’re being transferred. -What?
你会被转移到 斯特斯维尔
We’re moving you over to Statesville.
-你不能这么做 -不 我能
-You can’t do that. -Yes, I can.
我是这儿的头 这儿我说了算
I’m the boss here.This is my house.
-我要三个星期的时间 -什么
-Three weeks. -What for?
林肯·布伦斯
Lincoln Burrows.
三周后他将被处决
He’s being executed in three weeks.
恩 这个我知道 可这儿和你有什么关系
I’m aware of that. What’s that to you?
他是我哥哥
He’s my brother.
当我知道我要被判刑
When I knew I was being sent to prison,
我的律师就请求监狱总局
my attorney petitioned the DOC.
-这样你就能和他在一起了 -没错
-So you could be near him. -That’s right.
别把我转走
Don’t take that away from me.
至少在这一切都结束前
Not until it’s over.
不是我想转走你的
I’m not the one behind the transfer.
你的对头是比我还要高的人物
You’re up against much bigger fish than me.
我会安排你们互相再见的
I’ll arrange for you to say goodbye.
明天就走吧
You ship out tomorrow.
我打算今晚动手 看看是否能到屋顶
I’m going into the walls,see if I can access the roof.
不想说说转监狱的事么
You going to tell me about the transfer?
-我会处理的 -你会处理
-I’m taking care of it. -You’re taking care of it?
听起来你已经搞定了
Sounds to me like you’re reaching.
也许 有些进展
Maybe. A little.
有些进展
A little.
你知道嘛 本来我已经准备接受这一切了
You know, I had made my peace to what was coming.
但你出现了 给了我一样东西
and then you show up and give me the one thing
是我这种人不应该有的东西
a man in my situation shouldn’t have.
希望
Hope.
但似乎又要被夺走了
And now that’s gonna be taken away.
-别这么想 林肯 -我只有三周的时间了
-Don’t do this, Linc. -I got three weeks.
你想让我怎么样
What do you want me to do?
说阿 迈克尔
Come on, Michael.
你到底想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
带她回来
Bring her back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!