我不知道
I don’t know.
能找一下那个看守化学试剂的人吗?
How are your contacts in chemical lockup?
看是谁了
Depends who’s asking.
我需要一瓶下水道除草剂 越快越好
I need a bottle of drain line root control,sooner than later.
号♥子里长草了?
You got weeds growing in your cell?
一瓶就够
Just one.
你找我?
Looking for me?
是的 我想就林肯·布伦斯 的案子问您几个问题
I wanted to ask some questions about the Lincoln Burrows case.
是么?
Yeah?
维罗妮卡·多诺万 林肯的辩护律师
I’m Veronica Donovan.I’m representing Lincoln on his appeal.
想问些什么?
What about it?
你是案发后
You were the first one
第一个到林肯家的人 对么?
to Lincoln’s apartment the night of the murder.Right?
没错
Right.
我非常感激你能确切的 告诉我你都看到了什么
I’d really appreciate it if you could just tell me exactly what you saw.
有人举报称
Dispatch called.
看到布伦斯从 特伦斯·斯蒂德曼遇害的那间车♥库♥跑出来
Burrows was seen running from the garage where they found Steadman.
然后我们就去布伦斯家
So we went over to Burrows’ place.
接着开始搜查
We spread out,
进入浴室
I took the bathroom.
然后看到您的代理人在洗血衣
I saw your client washing out the bloody pants.
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police! Hands up.
我不用再告诉您那是斯蒂德曼的血了吧?
I don’t need to tell you it was Steadman’s blood.
按照当晚的报告
In the report you typed up,
你只说看到林肯站在浴室里 仅此而已
you said you saw Lincoln in the bathroom. That’s all.
然后你又说看见他在洗血衣
Later,you testified that you saw him washing the pants.
到底哪个是真的?
Which one is it?
这重要么?
Does it matter?
你到底看没看见他在洗血衣?
Did you see him washing the pants or not?
是的
Yes.
他站起来 转过身
He stood up,turned around,
手还是湿的 一看就知道是他干的
his hands were all wet,looking guilty as hell.
是你的证词给他定罪的 你知道么?
Your testimony factored into his conviction.You know that,right?
夫人 如果你有任何疑问的话
You know,lady,if you got any other questions,
直接去找相关部门吧
just go through the department.
多诺万小姐
Ms Donovan?
我无意吓到你
I didn’t mean to scare you.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
司法公正局的 尼克·萨维恩
Nick Savrinn,with Project Justice.
我知道你是谁 你来这里干什么?
I know who you are,but what are you doing here?
我的上司可能认为林肯的案子不值一提
Look,my boss may not think Lincoln’s case is worth looking into,
但我不这么想
but I do.
有个更快速的办法帮你解决烦恼
There’s a quicker way to take care of your problem.
还有最聪明的办法
There’s smarter ways,too.
大部分的有关死刑犯的案子
What stood out was that most death penalty cases
往往有10年左右的上诉期
take ten years to exhaust all appeals.
林肯却只有三年的时间
Lincoln got there in three.
一切显得那么顺理成章
So for it to be expedited,
定是出于某种政♥治♥的考虑 对么?
there had to have been some political influence,right?
特伦斯·斯蒂德曼是副总统的哥哥对么?
Steadman was the vice-president’s brother.
这就不难相信了
It’s not hard to believe.
怎么可能? 他们搞定了所有的法官?
How? They got to every judge that rejected his appeal?
根本用不着法官
It doesn’t take ajudge.
只要她的手下稍微做些手脚就行了
All it takes is a little special attention from one of his clerks.
我对林肯被处死刑之快没有兴趣 我关心的是他们为什么要这么做
But how Lincoln got fast-tracked doesn’t interest me. It’s why.
若他真是被陷害的 究竟又是为了什么呢?
If he was set up,then why?
可能只有被害人才知道
I think the answer to that might lie in the victim.
我们知道什么? 他是菲尔德公♥司♥的首席执行官对么?
What do we know? He was a CEO of EcoField,right?
还是替代能源的倡导者
He was pushing alternative energy.
而且他做的很成功
Successfully pushing alternative energy.
于是石油公♥司♥ 沙特人 甚至是我们的政♥府♥…
Oil companies,the Saudis,even our government …
若斯蒂德曼消失的话 很多人都会从中受益
a lot of people stood to benefit with Steadman out of the picture.
你为什么现在才受理这案子?
Why did you wait till now to take up this case?
我也和别人一样 原以为是他干的
I thought he did it,like everybody else.
希望还为时不晚
I just hope it’s not too late.
很可能已经晚了
It very well may be.
你要有心理准备
You need to prepare yourself for that.
那你呢?
What about you?
为什么选择干这行?
Why death penalty work?
我父亲含冤入狱15年
My father did 15 years for a crime he didn’t commit.
我深知一旦你被政♥府♥盯上了
I know that when the government gets you in their cross hairs,
就很难再翻身了
you stand very little chance.
这就是为什么
That’s why.
那么现在…需要我帮忙么?
Now,do you want my help?
-我想加入 -太晚了
-I want in. -Too late.
让我做什么都行 看见这双手了么?
I’ll do anything.See this hand?
简直就是挖掘机
These hands are digging machines.
你想去中国? 我就挖到中国
And if you want to go to China ,I’ll get you to China.
我会像疯狂的穿山甲一样为你打地洞
I’ll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to.
嫩鸡… 你一定要带上我
Fish,I gotta be back in.
就目前来看 你没法回来
As of right now,there is no in.
那边的凡高兄弟 是我的新狱友
Van Gogh over there is my new cell mate.
你总会有办法的 对么?
But you’re gonna do something about it ,right?
-你会把他弄走的 -如果必要的话 我会的
-You’re gonna get rid of him. -I’ll do what’s necessary.
爱死你了
You’re my boy.
那你打算怎么办?
So how you gonna do it?
只好这样了
Let’s just put it this way.
有人得受些皮肉之苦了
Someone’s gonna get hurt.
我们怎么没注意到这个?
How did we miss this guy?
斯科菲尔德的父亲 在他出生时就已经不在了
Scofield’s father was out of the picture by the time he was born.
于是就跟了母亲的姓
Took his mother’s name.
斯科菲尔德没有前科 而且还是个全职的工程师
All right. Scofield had no priors and a full-time job as an engineer?
没错
Correct.
有一天他突然去抢银行 然后弃械投降
Then he goes and robs a bank,discharging a gun in the process,
宣判的时候 他海申请被关在狐狸河监狱
so in sentencing he could manoeuvre his way to Fox River,
同时他哥哥在那里的日子却不到一个月了
where his brother’s scheduled to die in less than a month.
显然他是有预谋的
Obviously,something’s up.
不过兄弟同在一所 监狱服刑倒也不稀奇
With all due respect,brothers are incarcerated together all over in the country.
或许只是巧合
It may just be a coincidence.
把弟弟弄走
Move on the younger brother.
做干净点 以免坏了咱们的大事
Do it pre-emptively,before anything rises up,bites any of us in the ass.
是路径图…
It’s a pathway.
它到底通向哪儿?
Where does it lead?
你要把我带哪儿去?
Where are you taking me?
你疯了么?
What? Are you nuts?
长官
Officer!
我要见长官
I need an officer!
出什么事了?
What the hell’s the problem down here?
噢…这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
What the… Son of a bitch.
打开40号♥
Open up on 40.
他身上有张路径图 通向某处
He’s got the pathway on his body.It leads somewhere.
退后 海威尔
Back off,Haywire
不 看他的纹身 是张路径图
No,look.Look at his tattoos. It’s a pathway.
海威尔 我说了”退后” 你要来点胡椒水么?
Haywire.I said back off.You want a hot shot?
我都说了 你看他的…
I’m telling you, look… Argh!
退后 伙计 快进来帮忙
Back off, man.
把他带走
Let’s go. Get him out of here.
那是通向地狱(之路)
It leads to hell!
通向地狱
It leads to hell!
通向地狱之路
It’s a pathway to hell!
他要把我们带到地狱
He’s taking us all to hell!
老伙计又团聚了 真是不错啊
So, the gang’s all back together again.Well, ain’t that swell?
告诉过你不要背着我去找监狱长
I told you not to go around me with the Pope.
可你就是不听 是不是?
But you just keep making waves, don’t you?
回来真好 欢迎归来
Good to be back, man. Good to have you back.
咱们什么时候开始?
So, when do we get started?
下午好 斯科菲尔德先生
Good afternoon, Mr Scofield.
你好
Hello.
今天感觉如何?
How are you feeling today?
很好
Real good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!