那你来工料区干什么?
Then why are you in the masonry section?
对了 你的脚怎么样了?
Oh,by the way,how’s the foot?
不要再背着我去找监狱长了
Don’t ever go around me to the Pope again.
滚吧
Now,move.
你知道么 海威尔?
You know what,Haywire?
我觉得咱们无法相处
I don’t think we’re gonna work out.
既然是我先来这里的 我觉得该走的是你
And since I was here first,I think you should go.
高中时有一次我拉屎在裤子上
I crapped myself once in junior high.
在上体育课的时候
During PE,
当时我们在打羽毛球
we were playing badminton,
我要从很多同学身边经过
and I knew I had to walk past a bunch of the other students
你知道 我要回更衣室
to get back to the locker room,
于是…
and so
我走了过去
I just started walking.
想找点乐子 做点别人从未做过的事情
And I tried to make fun of it,you know,before anyone else did.
我转过身…
So I turned around behind me,
然后说 “看那 我长尾巴了”
and I said,”Look,I have a tail.”
我告诉了你我的秘密
I just shared a secret with you.
现在轮到你了
Now it’s your turn.
想知道纹身画的是什么?
You want to know what the tattoos mean?
-没错 -什么也不是
-Yeah. -Nothing.
嘿 嫩鸡
Hey,fish.
有什么进展么?
Making any progress?
你指和那个睡美人还是挖地道?
With Sleeping Beauty back there?Or with the digging?
都有
Either.
没进展
No.
但我知道该怎么做了
But I know what to do.
噢 真的么?
Oh,yeah?
只可惜 你没这个胆
Problem is,you don’t got the stugots to do it.
阿布鲁奇 快走
Abruzzi,let’s go.
回见
See ya.
真的么?
Yeah? Really?
替我向那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥问好
Well,tell the crazy son of a bitch I said hi.
时间到了
Wrap it up.
鲁思姑妈怎么样? 出院了没有?
How’s Aunt Ruth? She out of hospital?
-时间到了 -等一下 妈妈
-Wrap it up. -Hold on,Ma.
咬我嘛
Bite me.
看来你有麻烦了 伙计
OK. We got a problem now,man.
老子随便你
Let’s handle it then.
没屁♥眼♥的杂种
That’s what I thought.
喂?
Hello?
玛丽克鲁兹 是我 亲爱的 到底是怎么回事?
Maricruz? It’s me.What’s going on?
你和赫克托到底是怎么回事?
What’s the deal with you and Hector?
你还打算瞒我多久?
When were you gonna tell me?
我瞒你什么了?
What?
丽塔·桑德拉去看过你了
That Rita Salda? A’s been visiting you.
什么? 没错 赫克托告诉我的
What? Yeah. Hector told me.
赫克托告诉你的 赫克托告诉你的
Hector told you.Hector told you.
他当然会这么说了 他是条毒蛇 是个骗子
Of course he told you.Baby,that guy is a snake. He’s a liar.
他为什么要撒谎?
Why would he lie?
他为什么要骗你? 因为他想要占有你
Why would he lie?Because he’s been trying to get into your pants
自从我们开始约会时他就那样了 这就是原因
since the minute we started dating.That’s why.
你知道么?
You know what?
我不知道该去相信谁
I don’t know what to believe.
我 亲爱的 相信我
Me,mami. Believe me.
是的 每周在电♥话♥旁等候两次
Yeah,while I wait by the phone twice a week.
亲爱的 你这是怎么了?
Baby,where is this coming from?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
听着 最近发生了很多事
Look,there’s just so many things.
昨天 我去找特里萨
Yesterday I went to Teresa’s house,
看到她的宝宝
and I saw her baby.
就因为这个? 你等不及了么?
Is that what this is about?Your clock is ticking?
再过几年我就30岁了
Well,I am gonna be 30 in a few years.
亲爱的 你才25岁
You’re 25.
你想要孩子? 咱们现在就可以
You want to get pregnant?Let’s get pregnant right now.
亲爱的 你知道我不能在婚前怀孕的
I can’t get pregnant until I’m married.
咱们会结婚的
We’re gonna get married.
16个月后
In 16 months.
但是赫克托说 如果再出什么问题的话
Yeah,well,Hector says that if something goes wrong in there,
很可能会服全刑
you could serve your full sentence.
我可等不了10年
I can’t wait ten years.
我不能再等10年啊 亲爱的
I can’t wait ten years,baby.
再有16个月我就会出去了
I’m gonna be out in 16 months.
那要是再出什么差错呢?
But what if something does happen,huh?
亲爱的 我等不了那么久的
Baby,I can’t wait that long.
我不能
I can’t.
对不起 我得挂了
I’m sorry,I gotta go.
亲爱的…喂…
Hello? Baby,wait… Hello?
即使莱提莎·巴里斯肯出庭作证
Even if Leticia turned up,
她的证词也不会起太大的作用
her testimony would be worthless.
大多数有前科的瘾君子的证词是没人信的
By and large,most junkies with criminal records don’t shine on the stand.
我只找到了这些证据
I just found all this out in the past couple days.
但我有信心能查出更多的
I’m confident I can find out more
我在这个案子上会全力以赴的
now that I’m devoting all my time to the case.
莱提莎在你办公室时特情局特工来过了
The agent who came to visit when Leticia was in your office,
他想要干嘛?
what did he want?
尼克 不要这样 你应该能理解的 多诺万女士
Nick,please. You’ve got to understand,
除非你能提供一些新的线索
unless there’s new information for us,
布伦斯先生的案子我们已经审查过了
we’ve already reviewed Mr Burrows’ case thoroughly.
你还能提供其他的证据么?
Do you have any new evidence?
不能 但是我…
No,but I…
但是…
But.
我想知道到底是有还是没有?
That is what you’re telling us,right?
我需要确定一下
I need to clarify here.
是的 这正是我要说的
Yes. That is what I’m telling you.
但是福斯克先生 你不用一味的强调我没有证据
But,Mr Forsik,you don’t need to point out what I don’t have.
这点我很清楚
I’m well aware of that.
我来这是想寻求你的帮助的
I’m asking for your help.
我不想让一个无辜的人 为从未做过的事而承担死刑
I don’t think a man should be killed for something he didn’t do.
我相信这也是你们大厅里的那个宣言
That’s what it says on your mission statement in the lobby.
我们有上万个诉讼请求需要受理
We get many requests for representation.
这点我知道
I’m sure you do…
我需要知道 哪些案件
And I have to decide which cases
是我们有能力做的
we’re going to devote our limited resources to.
跑腿的活就让我来吧 福斯克先生
I will do all of the legwork,Mr Forsik,
但我在处理死刑犯的案件上没有经验
but with no experience in death penalty cases,
我只是恳请您能指点我一下
I’m just asking you to point me in the right direction.
求你了
Please.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们实在没有人手来管
We just don’t have the manpower.
打扰您了
Thank you for your time.
她刚走
She’s just leaving now.
这种交通下她到家至少还需半个小时
It’ll take her a half-hour to get across town in this traffic.
用不了那么久
We’re not gonna need nearly that much time.
我想我找到了
I’ve turned up quite a bit already.
嘿 你看到我的牙膏了么?
Hey. Hey,have you seen my toothpaste?
就放这儿了
It was right here.
没见过
I haven’t seen it.
我总是放在同一个地方的
I always put it in the same place.
肯定能找到的
I’m sure it’ll turn up.
那个纹身 是个迷宫
The tattoos – there’s a maze.
离我远点
Get away from me.
我只是想看看…让我看一下 我简直为它着迷
I need to see ’em.You gotta show ’em to me.It’s pulling me in.
我说了… 离我远点
I said,get away from me.
好的
OK.
他在身上纹了个迷宫图
He’s got a maze on his skin.
是的 他在身上纹了个迷宫图
Man’s got a maze on his skin.
为什么呢?
Why?
他为什么要这样做呢? 为什么?
Why would he do that? Why?
他为什么会把迷宫纹在身上呢?
Why would he put a maze on his skin?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!