什么?
What?
不是应该4点到的么?
She’s not supposed to be here till four o’clock.
贝蒂 无论如何也不能让她进来这里
Becky,do not let her come in here under any circumstances.
不能在结婚纪念日之前让她看到这个
She’s not supposed to see this until our anniversary.
我这就出去
I’ll be right out.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi,sweetheart.
来这么早
You’re early.
咱们去吃点东西
Let’s go eat.
你看起来怎么这么滑稽?
You’re acting funny.
有么?
I am?
里面到底在干什么?
What’s going on in there?
只是在看一些文件
Just going over some files.
贝蒂说你在开会
Becky said you were in a meeting.
不会又是托莱多事件吧?
This isn’t Toledo all over again,is it?
托莱多?
Toledo?
怎么可能?
How can you say that?
那就不介意我进去看一下了
Then you won’t mind if I look.
朱蒂
Uh,Judy…
监狱长 我没法再继续合作下去了
Warden,I’m not gonna be able to cooperate.
再这样下去 我会被杀死的
I’d get killed if I did.
约翰逊还在考虑
Johnson’s still deciding.
好 没你事了
Then you and I are done.
你该早点告诉我
You should have just told me.
每当你接触犯人的时候 你知道我有多紧张
Well,you know how anxious I get when you come around the inmates.
贝蒂 叫警卫把约翰逊押回牢房♥
Becky,have a guard escort Johnson back to his cell.
我稍后再处理 走吧 咱们吃饭去
I’ll deal with him later.Come on,let’s eat.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我是你的律师
I’m your attorney.
代理你的案件
I’m representing you now.
如果你不介意的话
If that’s all right with you.
上次我见到你时 还说我是个骗子
Last time I saw you,you called me a liar.
世事难料
Things have changed.
我现在相信你了
I believe you now.
我和克拉博·西蒙斯 的前女友莱提莎谈过了
I got in touch with Crab Simmons’ ex-girlfriend,Leticia.
她证实了你的事情
She corroborated your story.
她会作证么?
Will she testify?
她失踪了
She’s missing.
我也说不好 我认为她被特情局盯上了
I don’t know.I think the Secret Service got to her.
特情局?
Secret Service?
他们也牵扯进来了
They’ve been poking around.
他们一出现 她就消失了 你怎么看?
They show up,she disappears.What do you think happenned?
我没想到能牵扯到高层
I didn’t realise it was that high up,you know?
你知道我们面对的是什么人么?
Do you know what we’re up against?
我只知道凭借咱们中的 任何一个人都应付不了的
I know it’s a lot more than either of us can handle on our own.
司法公正处
Project Justice.
好像听说过?
Why have I heard of them?
命案都是他们处理
They handle death penalty cases.
那里有个叫本·福斯克的
There’s a guy,Ben Forsik.
我把我所有掌握资料的拷贝都给他了
I sent him copies of everything I had.
你到那说明一下情况
You could tell him what you found.
或许他会帮助咱们
Maybe it’ll be enough to bring him on board.
好的
OK.
塞巴斯蒂安怎么样了?
So,uh,how’s Sebastian?
你指什么?
What do you mean?
你来这里找我 我是说 他不会介意吧?
Well,you being here.I mean,is he cool with it?
我没告诉他
I haven’t talked to him.
婚约解除了
The engagement’s off.
真对不起
Sorry.
你最好真是那么想的
You could at least say that like you mean it.
真的
I do.
你真是个差劲的说谎者
God,you always were a lousy liar.
是的
Yeah.
我还是去找司法公正处吧
I better get to Project Justice.
维罗妮卡?
Veronica?
多谢
Thank you.
我剩下的时间不多了
I didn’t have a whole lot.
等你出来后再谢我也不迟
You can thank me when I get you out of here.
宝贝 是我 你在么?
Baby,it’s me. Are you there?
喂? 你在么?
Hello? Are you there?
嘿 就算她在 她也显然不想理你
Hey. If she is,she obviously don’t want to talk to you.
今天是星期三 宝贝儿
It’s Wednesday,babe.
你会来看我的 对么?
You were gonna come around today,right?
好吧 我得挂了
Look,I gotta hang up now.
我得回去了
I gotta go back in the block.
你会来的 对么?
but…you’re gonna be here today,right?
不要忘了我 亲爱的 我爱你
I’m your man,baby,and I love you.
永远爱你
I do.
像是某个地方
It’s a pattern.
你说什么?
What did you say?
你的纹身…像是某个地方
Your tattoo. It’s a pattern.
你看错了
You’re seeing things.
让他和海威尔住在一起的是下策
Putting him in with Haywire is a low blow.
什么? 他已经没事了
What? The shrinks cleared Haywire for re-entry into Gen Pop.
而且他每天都会吃药 简直就像小猫一样乖
He’s so doped up on meds he’s like a kitten.
一只杀死亲生父母的小猫
A kitten who murdered both his parents.
出于尊敬 长官
With respect,sir.
您要是再给斯科菲尔德特权的话 会影响到您的信誉的
If you give Scofield preferential treatment,it’ll undermine your credibility.
我知道您偏爱他 因为他很有头脑
I know you got a so spot for the guy because he’s got brains.
并且能帮您弄那个玩意儿
And he’s helping you with that contraption.
但他是个有暴♥力♥倾向的罪犯
But the guy’s a violent criminal.
正如其他的犯人一样 受到惩罚是罪有应得
He deserves punishment as much as the rest of these guys.
你来这么久了也该知道
You’ve been here long you’ve to know that.
我是感化重于惩罚
I’m less interested in punishment than I am in rehabilitation.
把他和海威尔放在一起不是我的作风
And sticking him in with Haywire is not rehabilitation in my book.
老板 是您授权我负责调配犯人的
You delegated authority over Gen Pop to me,boss.
这我知道
I know I did.
那您就让我做自己的工作 或者让别人来做好了
You gotta let me do my job or pass it on somebody else.
布赖恩 别激动
Now,Brian,go easy.
我赋予你越来越多的责任是有原因的
There’s a reason I’m giving you more and more responsibility.
我退休后 是要推荐你来坐我的位子的
When I retire,I’m recommending you to take my place.
别让我后悔
Don’t make me regret it.
我想说的是 再考虑一下斯科菲尔德的情况
All I’m saying is,take another look at the Scofield situation.
我相信你的判断
I trust your judgment.
是的 长官
Yes,sir.
喂 喂 等一下 等一下
Hold up.
今天不是开放探亲♥日♥么 我们来这儿做什么?
This is supposed to be an open visitation. Why we doing it here?
去问你的访客
Ask your visitor.
你来这儿干嘛? 玛丽克鲁兹呢?
What are you doing here? Where’s Maricruz?
她以后再也不会来了
She’s not gonna be coming any more.
她病了?
Is she hurt?
不 没有 她很好 好极了 她只是…
No,no,she’s fine,she’s fine.She’s just,uh…
她现在和我在一起了
She’s with me now.
和你在一起?
She’s with you now?
别逗了?
It’s ajoke,right?
不 她已经决定了 伙计
No,she made a decision,man.
她选择了稳定的生活
She decided she needed stability.
她能从你那里得到么?
Is she gonna get that from you?
听着 你看 不管你怎么看我 但是…
You can think what you want about me but…
我至少没坐牢
I’m not the one who’s in prison.
明白么
See?
至少在某方面我能为她做点什么
I actually can do something for her.
她让我先来这里和你谈谈 免得你失去理智
She wanted me to talk to you first in case you got mad…
你和我想的一样
You just proved my point.
你是个犯人 一辈子都是
You’re a con.And that’s all you’ll ever be.
抓紧时间
Make it quick.
没错 他的确在这里
Yeah. He’s right in here.
走开 乔奇
Take a walk,Choppy.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield.
这里是禁区
You’re in a restricted area.
我正在院子里做狱工 我们需要些肥料
I’m doing yard work for PI.We need some fertiliser.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!