那人不是我杀的 迈克尔
I didn’t kill that man. Michael
但是证据确凿
The evidence says you did.
我是被陷害的
I was set up.
把枪放下
Put down your weapon.
我有义务判你入狱
I find it incumbent you see the inside of a prison cell.
我想找个人 他叫林肯·布伦斯
I’m looking for someone,his name’s Lincoln Burrows.
杀死副总统哥哥的那个?
He killed the vice president’s brother.
你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯?
Why you wanna see Burrows?
因为他是我哥哥
He’s my brother.
我要把你带出去
I’m getting you out.
不可能
That’s impossible.
除非这个监狱是你设计的
Not if you designed the place.
你看过蓝图了?
You’ve seen the blueprints.
不止如此
Better than that.
我把他们都纹在身上了
I’ve got ’em on me.
你得找出是谁要至他于死地
You find out who’s trying to bury him.
没人要他死
Nobody is.
证据确凿
The evidence was cooked.
又来了个好管闲事的律师
A lawyer’s poking around.
任何威胁到咱们的人都要除掉
Anyone that’s a threat is expendable.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
给你找来个新朋友 海威尔 过来
Found you a new cellie.Haywire,get in here.
有人找到了菲波纳奇
Someone found Fibonacci.
是谁?
Who was this someone?
菲波纳奇到底在哪儿?
Where is Fibonacci?
我要告诉你 那才死定了
I give you that information,I’m a dead man.
给我起来
On your feet.
才几点啊?
What time is it?
快起来
Get up.
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
贝利克
Bellick.
贝利克
Bellick.
贝利克 不要
Bellick. No!
贝利克 你要把我带哪儿去?
Bellick! Where are you taking…
贝利克 贝利克 不要啊
Bellick,Bellick, No! Bellick!
不 贝利克 不要
No! Bellick,no!
贝利克 不 还有一个月呢
Bellick,no! I got a month.
求你了 不要 贝利克
Please,no,Bellick!
贝利克 不要
Bellick,no.
贝利克 求你了
Bellick,please,no!
不 不 还有一个月呢
No,I got a month
求你了
Please!
不 贝利克
No,Bellick…
安息吧 林肯
Make your peace,Lincoln.
开始吧
Let’s get on with it.
打开40号♥
Open 40.
关闭40号♥
Close 40.
海威尔 你想过逃出去么?
Haywire,you ever thought of breaking out?
我出去后又能做什么呢?
What the hell would I do out there?
只要不在这儿
Not be here.
精神病院?
Halfway houses.
看医生 吃药 定期接受检查?
Psych visits.Meds. Checking in with the PO.
尿检 如此反复…
Urine tests. Keeping a job.
我才不要呢
No.
为什么这么问?
Why’d you ask?
昨天有人在院子里问我这个 我不知道怎么回答
This guy was talking about it in the yard.I didn’t know what to say.
告诉贝利克长官
Tell Officer Bellick.
他会帮你的 如果…
He’ll make life easier for you if…
如果什么?
If what?
你的纹身
Your tattoos.
纹身怎么了?
What about them?
刻的是什么?
What are they of?
看起来像是某个…
Like,some kind of…
只是纹身罢了
They’re just tattoos.
该吃药了 海威尔
Candy time,Haywire.
他们认为我患有严重的精神分♥裂♥症
They think I have schizo-affective disorder with bipolar tendencies.
你觉得有吗?
Think you got it?
无所谓了
Whatever.
服下药丸 蠢医生就会走了
I take the pills to keep the quacks off my back.
再见
Bye,now.
闪开
Get out to the way.
或许他们给你这东西是有原因的
You know,maybe they give you those things for a reason.
没错
Yeah.
为了把我变成白♥痴♥
To keep me dull.
用一双无形的手铐锁住我
To keep me in their invisible freaking handcuffs.
不过说真的 那纹身真不错
Seriously. Those tattoos,they’re beautiful.
介意我完整的看看么?
You mind if I,you know,look at the whole thing?
事实上 我介意
I do,actually.
为什么?
Why?
你 站开
Yo. Stand clear.
需要理由么?
Does there need to be a reason?
苏克雷
Sucre.
我不能和你说话 伙计
I’m not even talking to you,man.
有什么不对头么?
What’s the problem?
没有我解决不了的
Nothing I can’t handle.
我知道有事
Well,I knew there was a problem.
我在院子那头就看出事情有些不对了
I could tell by looking at you from across the yard.
伙计们 我就说有事情不对吧?
Guys,didn’t I say there was a problem?
到底是怎么回事?
So what’s the problem?
你自己看
You’re looking at it.
什么? 海威尔?
What,Haywire?
没错 我的新狱友
Yup. He’s my new cell mate.
这就有问题了
That’s a problem.
他从不睡觉
He doesn’t sleep.
那你都什么时候挖?
So when do you dig?
我没法挖
I don’t.
嘿 咱俩现在可是在一条船上
Hey,you and I are in bed now.
你答应过我
You made me a promise.
你说过咱们会逃出去的
You said that we were gonna get out of here.
要是食言 我就宰了你
You renege now,and I’m gonna cut you.
你好自为之吧
You better take care of your business.
要不然我就给你好看
Or I will take care of you.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a nice day.
真的能弄好么?
It’s really coming together,isn’t it?
是的
Yup.
能按时完工?
You think it’ll be done in time?
虽然我觉得里面要是 再有个凉亭会好一些
Well,I figure we still have the interior alcoves.
而且柱子的工作量也不小
Pilasters to do,which is no small task.
但是 我想按时完工没问题
But,yes. I think so.
我不得不说 我…
Listen,I have to say I
你为我所做的我真是感激不尽
I really appreciate all the effort that you put into this.
真希望有什么能补偿你 比如付你工钱 或是…
I wish there was some way I could,you know,pay you,or something.
有件事还真要请您帮忙
There is one thing you could do for me.
我的狱友
My cell mate.
啊 那个不用睡觉的疯子?
The inimitable Charles Patoshik.
海威尔?
Haywire?
原来你知道
Then you know.
你就忍♥忍♥吧
Hold it right there.
贝利克长官负全权责犯人的调度
Officer Bellick is in charge of cell transfers.
你得找他商量商量
You’re gonna have to talk to him about that.
我试过 他好像认为我俩是天生的一对
I tried. But he seems to think we’re a good match.
他威胁到你了没有?
Has he threatened you?
谁 海威尔还是贝利克?
Who? Haywire or Bellick?
不幸的是 除非能证明有暴♥力♥
Unfortunately,unless there’s some evidence of violence.
或者性侵犯事件发生在你们之间
or sexual predation between cell mates.
其余的请求一般是不予受理的
those kinds of requests fall on deaf ears around here.
监狱里可没人有时间来管 什么性格不和之类的事情
Prison system’s a little too crowded for requests based on personality.
这里可不是什么度假胜地
It’s not exactly Sandals out there.
监狱长?
Warden?
不好意思 您妻子来了
Sorry. Your wife is here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!