What do you say, pretty?
也许是时候我们好好了解一下对方
Maybe it’s time I lit up that leather once and for all, huh?
鸟人废话是多
God, he talks too much.
我们需要好好聊聊
You and I need to have a conversation.
里面发生的事表明了我的态度
What happened in there was my way of saying
之前我们有点小误会
I know I’ve been going about this whole thing the wrong way.
我想表示一点歉意
I’m trying to make amends here
过去的就过去了
Bygones be bygones
你真善变啊 约翰
You’re a mercurial man, John
我更认为是有胆识
I prefer bold.
说你想从我这里得到什么
Tell me what you need from me
交易
A trade
你给我飞机
You get me a plane
我给你 菲波纳奇
And I’ll get you Fibonacci
你要飞机做什么
What do you need a plane for?
我想你知道的
I think you know
我帮你的话 我也搅进去了
I help you, I’m in
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don’t you?
当然
I do
我要知道准确的日期和时间
Just gotta know the exact date and time
很快我会告诉你
I’ll tell you soon enough
迟则作废
Soon enough won’t cut it
在 菲波纳奇 作证之前
I need to be outside before Fibonacci testifies
没问题
You will be
只有不到一个月了
He testifies in one month
还有很多时间
Then you’ll be out in plenty of time
如果做不到 你死定了
If not, you’re a corpse
长话短说
So cut the crap
我要知道日期和时间
Tell me the exact date and time
我才能安排
So I can start making the arrangements
我还不确定是否应该相信你
I don’t know if I can trust you yet
为什么
Why not?
我说过了 因为你很善变
Like I said, John, you’re a mercurial man
路易斯 把这些解开
Lewis, take these off
我不能这样做
Sink, I can’t do that
伙计 我在牢里
Come on, man. I’m in a cage
十分钟
Ten minutes
求你
Please
是我儿子
It’s my kid
我们又见面了
So, here we are
是的
Yeah
你怎么样阿
How you been?
你知道的 有点麻烦
You know, in trouble.
你妈妈呢
How’s your mom?
很好
She’s good
我跟牧师聊天
I’ve been talking to the chaplain
他们要我决定谁 呃
They’d like me to decide on who I should have at the…
我想说的是
I guess what I’m trying to say is…
直到最后一刻 你才会意识到
When you get to the end,you start to realise
什么是最重要的
What’s important to you
谁是无法取代的人
You know, who really matters to you.
然后 你知道
And, you know
我说的是你和迈克尔
That leaves you and Mike
唯一与我有血缘关系的亲人
The only blood I got left in this…
在这个世界上
this world
我想说
Yeah, I gotta say
我不是很懂你在说什么
I’m not really following what you’re saying
只是
Well, uh…
到了最后
In the end
我的心里只剩下爱
The only thing that matters is love
血缘 家人 还有 你
Blood, family, you
给我你的手
Um…Give me your hand
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给我你的手
Give me your hand
你的手
Give me your hand
我想你能来
I want you to be there when…
在我行刑的那天
I want you to be there the day before I die.
让我看见你
So I can see you.
我可以抱抱你
So I can hold you.
我
I…
我爱你
I love you
我一直都爱你
I’ve always loved you
这一切
This whole thing…
我不知能否能够承受
I don’t know if I can take it
我也是
Me either
但我别无选择
I don’t have a choice
但你有
You do
我很抱歉
I am so sorry
今早我和一位女士会面
I met with this woman today
她知道林肯案子的一些内情
And she knew things about Lincoln’s case
然后她就消失了
Then she just disappeared
我想她出事了
I think something happened to her
听着
Look.
我尽量把话说得简单点
I’m gonna make this real easy for you
你还想跟我结婚吗
Do you want to get married
还是不想
Or not?
我不知道
I don’t know
很好
Wonderful
或许我们可以延期
Maybe we could postpone it
现在我不能
I can’t do this right now
我没心思在这上面
I had thoughts in it
这应该是一件值得高兴的事
It’s supposed to be a celebration…
如果你这样说
If you’re really telling me
你希望延期婚礼
You want to postpone this thing
那么我想还是算了吧
then I want to cancel it.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian
很抱歉
I’m sorry
明天我来收拾自己的东西
I’ll come and get my stuff tomorrow
打开40号♥
Open on 40
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
你有新狱友了
Found you a new cellie
你运气不错在精神病区转送过来一个人
I found him in psych ward
因为只有你这里还有空位
You were the only guy with an empty tray
精神病区
Psych ward?
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
有的话
Cos if you do
你可以把意见放进我的建议箱
Please feel free to drop it into my suggestion box here
海威尔 进来
Haywire, get in here
40号♥ 关门
Close it up on 40
斯科菲尔德
Scofield
提醒你
Just a heads-up
不要跟他有眼神接触
Don’t make eye contact with him.
林肯 我们有麻烦了
Lincoln, we have a problem
-我有一个新的室友 -谁
-I got a new cellmate. -Who?
这真是一个麻烦
That’s a problem
只好把他拉进来
We’ll just have to bring him on board.
这样的人可帮不上忙
You don’t bring a guy like that on board
那只有等他睡觉以后才能干活
I’ll work when he’s sleeping
离开十步 斯科菲尔德
Ten feet, Scofield
-我们进度滞后几天 -3天
-How far behind are we? -Three days
你说过我们没有时间可以浪费
I thought you said the margin for error was zero days
是的
I did
这地方真不错
Nice out here.
我有一个朋友
I’ve got a buddy.
在这附近的森林有栋房♥子
He’s got a place way back up in these woods.
每年这个时候就来这里打猎
Come up here hunting around this time of year.
把她弄出去
Get her back in. Back in.
来
Come on.
过来
Over here. Come here.
带她去那边
Take her out there.
她无关紧要