这里允许带手♥机♥吗
Cellphones allowed in here?
谁
Who?
额外的放风时间
Extra time outside
还要一些烟
Couple cigarettes
每周半小时
Half-hour one week
一支烟
One cigarette
知道叫苏克雷的家伙
Know a con named Sucre?
我实在不明白 约翰
This is what I don’t understand, John
菲波纳奇 指正你
Otto Fibonacci fingers you
他让你下半辈子蹲在大牢里
He put you in prison for life
你似乎对此漠不关心
Yet you act like you don’t even want to find out where he is
这不是真的 菲利
That’s not true, Philly.
是不是你觉得自己
Maybe you don’t think you
已经一无所有了
Have anything to lose any more
你已经在里面了
You’re already locked up.
你是不是
Maybe
喜欢呆在里面
You like it here
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只是肯定
But what I do know is that
菲波纳奇 会在下月作证
If Fibonacci testifies next month
我快要成为你的邻居了
You and I are gonna be neighbours.
我不会让这一切发生
And I am not going to let that happen
我想你不会适应里面的环境的 菲利
I don’t think you would fit in here, Philly.
名牌衬衣 领带和西装
Fancy suits and ties and shirts.
我想你是对的
I think you’re right
我不想跟你废话
So let’s cut to the chase.
你对付那小子没有
Did you break this kid?
他有没有告诉你 菲波纳奇 的下落
Did he tell you where Fibonacci is?
-这是什么 -一个小礼物
-What is this? -It’s a little gift from me to you.
-这是他的 -他不肯开口
-Are these his? -Yeah. He won’t crack
我想你要另找方法解决这事情
Well, perhaps you should consider using a different methodology then, John
据我所知
From what I gather
有些东西比肉体伤害更能让人屈服
there are far worse threats in prison other than bodily harm
记得以前你信任我
When you used to trust me, Philly
是因为我总能把事情办好
That I would get things done?
以前我信任你
That was
是因为你确实能把事情做好
When you actually did get things done.
爹地
Daddy!
你听到那消息了吗
Did you hear the news?
什么消息
What… what news?
我们会和 菲利 叔叔
We’re going to stay with Uncle Philly
一起到湖边玩几个星期
At the lake for a few weeks
是的 我们会玩得很开心
Yeah, and we’re gonna have a good time.
你是对的 约翰
You’re right, John
我确实信任你
Maybe you’re right.I do trust you.
而你不会让我失望的 对吗
Now, you’re gonna take care of that thing, aren’t you?
你的家属探访怎么样
How are those bone-yard visits
和你女友的那个
Going with that girlfriend of yours?
我想应该很不错吧
I imagine pretty good, huh?
你知道这是
You know visitation rules stipulate that conjugals
已婚犯人的专利
Are only for married couples.
我们订婚了
We’re engaged
而且
Besides
我一向安分守纪
I got that coming to me because I ain’t caused no static in this place
请不要剥夺我的权利
Please, don’t dead my conjugals.
我不会的
I won’t.
谢谢
Thank you.
但作为交换
But in exchange
我要你告诉我那手♥机♥的事情
You have to tell me where that cellphone is.
手♥机♥
Cellphone?
不要装傻
Don’t play stupid with me
这是你保住操女人的权利的唯一机会
I’m giving you a chance to save your precious conjugals
如果你说谎 就什么都没了
You lie to me, they’re gone
永远都不会有了
And they’re never coming back.
那手♥机♥在哪里
Where’s that cellphone?
特纳
Turner
你的换岗批准了
Your transfer came in.
上头要你负责管理
They want you in administration.
他没开口
He didn’t talk.
作为回报 我只想打打电♥话♥
All I got to say is I better get to make all the calls I want.
这有点困难
Gonna be kinda hard.
肥皂
Soap?
我因为一块肥皂失去夫妻权利
I lost my conjugals over soap?
你是失去了一点权利
You may have lost your conjugals
但我会给你更多
But I can do you one better
让你们可以在一起
I can get you to her.
和玛丽克鲁兹
With Maricruz?
你让我们在一起 没错
You can get me to Maricruz?That’s right
你要怎么做
How you gonna do that?
我们准备越狱
We’re breaking out of here.
怎么做
How?
从我们的牢房♥开始
Starts in our cell
我们的牢房♥
In our cell?
告诉你
To tell you the truth
已经开始了
It’s already started
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你以为我想越狱
You think I want to break out of here?
再过16个月我就出去了
6 months from now I’m at the gate.
我要结婚了
I’m getting married,
我可不想在婚礼时被警♥察♥捉回去
And not with no posse on my ass.
伙计 我真想揍你
I oughta beat you six ways till Sunday.
我失去了我的权利
I lost my conjugals
就因为你的肥皂
Because of your little bar of soap.
我必须先测试一下你会不会泄密
I had to see if you could keep a secret.
你要秘密
You want a secret?
我告诉你个秘密
I got a secret for you, fish
你在我的牢房♥乱搞
You dig in my cell when I’m there
我鸡♥巴♥都给你割了
I’m gonna split your wig.
(西班牙语: 你的明白?)
现在安逸了
That went well
我们就从林肯和你男友的关系开始
Let’s start with Lincoln’s relationship with your boyfriend
很简单
Well,simple.
他欠我男友9万块钱 一直没法还清
He owed my man 90,000.He wasn’t getting it done
突然间他有钱了
All of a sudden, it gets done
克拉勃 很高兴地拿着钱回来
Crab walks up with 90k and a big-ass smile
谁给他的钱
Who paid him?
不是林肯 有人帮他付的
Not Lincoln. They paid his marker.
那些人是谁
Who’s they?
没事的 你现在很安全
It’s all right, Leticia.I told you, you’re safe here
我在家里见过他一次 就一次
Crab brought this guy home.Never seen him before
克拉勃 在做大生意的时候
Crab did what he always did
总是叫我出去
He told me to take a walk,so that’s exactly what I did
关于那个男人
There was something about this guy
不像是克拉勃经常来往的那种人
He wasn’t the kind he usually dealt with.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们似乎不可冒犯
Couldn’t put my finger on it till he went outside
我就知道
Then I knew
有那种感觉
He had that look
-怎样的感觉 -你知道
-What look? -You know.
就像他们是掌权的人
Like they own the place
有一种权威的感觉
Like they’re untouchable
就像是政♥府♥的人
Like they’re government.
你说政♥府♥偿还了林肯的债务
So the government paid Lincoln’s debt?
克拉勃有没有说他们想交换什么
Did Crab say what they wanted in return?
没
Uh-uh
好吧
All right
你等我一会把这些东西打好
Just give me a moment to type this up.
-你去哪里 -抽根烟
-Where are you going? -I’ll have a smoke
一分钟就好
This is only gonna take me a minute
我也是
So will the smoke
没有红肿说明没有发炎