-莱提莎·巴里斯 -你怎么知道
-Leticia Barris. -How’d you know?
一年前 我也在做你现在同样的事情
A year ago I was doing exactly what you’re doing
试图找出真♥相♥
Trying to find out the truth.
结果什么都没查到 维罗妮卡
It’s a bottomless pit, Veronica.
他们都设计好了
They designed it
一旦你穷追不舍
So that when you got to the bottom of it
林肯也会被杀
Lincoln would be dead
你为什么不告诉我你也一直在查这事
Why didn’t you tell me you were doing this ?
一旦日子定下来
Once the day was set
最终上诉被驳回
Once that final appeal had been rejected
他只剩下60天的时间
he had 60 days to live
我们不能任由他们摆布
I figured I could play their game
眼睁睁看着他死
and watch him die in the process
我要把事情掌握在自己手里
Or take matters into my own hands.
你不需要这样做
You don’t have to do that
莱提莎知道一些东西 我要找出来
Leticia knows something. If I can get it out of her
也许能重开林肯的案子
Maybe we can reopen the case
她说什么了
What’d she tell you ?
她说有人
Somebody else
是这策划谋杀副总统兄弟的幕后黑手
was behind the killing of the vice president’s brother.
谁 她走掉了
Who? She took off
在她说出来前就走掉了
Before I got anything out of her.
她是乐土计划的一部分
She’s holed up in the Elysian Fields project.
我和她约了今天下午见面
I’ll go see her this afternoon.
那地方很危险
That place is dangerous.
找人陪你去
Take someone with you.

Who?
可能你的未婚夫会是一个好人选
Fiance’d be a good place to start.
我想这会是他最不愿意做的一件事
I think that’s probably the last thing in the world Sebastian would ever want to do.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.
我也是
Me too.
没有前科 一个好学生
No priors, a good student.
因为贩药被抓住
Then you get yourself arrested for intent to sell.
好日子过腻了
Good life get a little boring?
我一时糊涂
It was stupid
不会再发生这样的事情
It won’t happen again
我们就是要确认这一点
Well, we’re all here to make sure of that
你来之前我跟你母亲聊过
I took some to speak to your mother before you came in
她告诉我其实
She told me that
你这么做是有原因的
there were some extenuating circumstances…
如果你想说在监狱的那个人
If you mean that guy at Fox River,
他跟这事没有一点关系
He’s got nothing to do with this.
他拒绝称呼他为父亲
He refuses to call him his father.
这个世界没有他会更好
The world would be better without him.
LJ
LJ
你的火气可不小啊 年轻人
It’s clear to me you’ve got a lot of anger, young man.
这样的情绪会让你做错事
It could land you in the wrong place.
为了避免你再犯错
To make sure that doesn’t happen,
每周你要向我报到一次
You’ll check in with me once a week.
每周五 一小时
Fridays. One hour.
在学校不能无故缺席 成绩要良好
Your grades need to be pristine
当然
Absolutely.
同时我有一个建议
I will give you an really idea
你必须控制你的情绪 而不是被情绪控制
Where that anger will get you if you don’t rein it in,
我会让你参加一个监狱辅♥导♥计划
I’ll sign you up for the programme at Fox River.
在里面 你会有自己的导师
You’ll have a mentor who you’ll work with weekly.
每周与你见面并给你相关辅♥导♥
Give you some perspective.
导师
A mentor?
你的父亲
Your father.
告诉我这不是我想的那东西
Tell me that isn’t what I think it is.
这不是你想的那东西
It isn’t what you think it is.
小嫩鸡
Fish
你在这里有手♥机♥
A cellphone in here?
这是罪加一等
That’s cardinal sin number one.
他们会在你刑期上加判你2年
They can tack two years onto your bid.
如果你被捉到的话
If they catch you.
你知道我会有麻烦
You know what trouble
就因为知道这事
I can get for knowing this?
那是不是我现在需要就可以打电♥话♥
Now, that means you can make calls whenever you want, right?
我不喜欢你现在的眼神
I don’t like the look in your eye.
里面的东西 你从来没见过
What’s in there, you never saw it
明白吗
Got it?
你为何不写下任何一个名字
Why didn’t you include any names?
我为什么要让别人看着我死去
Why would I want anyone to watch me die?
我见过很多人
I’ve seen it happen a number of ways.
有些希望独自离去
Some people want to go it alone
而另一些却在死前还在唠唠叨叨
Others have grandiose statements they want to make
当然大部分人希望家人的陪伴
But most want some member of their family there
在他们离开这个世界的时候
Before they leave this world
我选择独自承受
I’ll do it alone.
孩子 我的建议是
Son, in my opinion,
选择孤独离去的人
All inmates who have made that choice
多半在临死前 后悔自己的决定
Have deeply regretted it in their final minutes.

I’ll…
你留着这份申请表
Leave it blank for now.
你剩下不到4周的时间
You have less than four weeks now.
再仔细考虑一下
You should give it some thought.
我要找 莱提莎·巴里斯
Hi, I’m looking for Leticia Barris.
5号♥房♥
Five.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
不要动
Don’t you move a muscle.
冷静点 莱提莎
Take it easy, Leticia.
你和他们是一伙的 不是吗?
You’re working with them , arn’t you ?
别把我当傻瓜
You think I’m stupid, lady?
我知道我电♥话♥被监听了
I hear the clicks on my phone,
还有停在对面马路的车
I see the cars on the street.
我知道你很害怕 我也是
I know you’re scared. I am too.
请你把枪放下
But, please, put the gun down.
你去哪里
Where you going?
爱尔兰 去哪里有何分别
Ireland. What difference does it make?
有分别
All the difference.
你不曾在法庭作供
Nobody got your testimony.
所以我现在还活着
That’s the exact reason I’m still breathing.
我不是你的敌人 你一定要相信我
I’m not with them. You have to believe me.
那你偷偷来找我目的何在
What are you sneaking in here for?
我只是担心他们先来抓你
I thought maybe they’d gotten to you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你为什么这么关心我的处境
Why do you care about my wellbeing
只是一时兴起
All of a sudden?
不是的
I don’t.
这才是句真话
Finally, an honest answer.
也许你可以救林肯
But maybe you can save Lincoln.
还有把杀你男友的人
And maybe you can bring down the guys who killed your boyfriend
绳之于法
In the process.
如果被杀的是你
If someone killed you
你男友也会这样做吧
And Crab could’ve done something to them
你以为他不会吗
You think he would have?
我没有他那么坚强
I’m not as strong as he was
我不能对付那些人
I can’t take those people on.
我来对付那些人
I’ll take them on.
你只需要来我办公室
All you have to do is come to my office
告诉我你所知道的
And tell me what you know
我会记录下来
I’ll type it up
签署一份宣誓书后你就可以离开
You can sign the affidavit and split.
有需要我甚至可以 亲自送你去机场
I’ll take you to the airport myself.
巴利克
Bellick.
怎么了 林肯
Hey, what’s up, Lincoln?
下几个星期 我需要多一点外出的时间
I want extra time outside for the next two weeks.
但你一定要刷墙的
Paint fumes in PI must be getting to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!