你来这就是想说我有罪么
You came all the way down here to tell me how guilty I am?
我也不知道自己来的目的
I don’t know why I came here.
你现在有了自己的生活
You have your life now. I know that.
我知道
I know that…
如果你念旧情的话
but if what we had before meant anything to you,
希望你能找到真♥相♥
you’d find out the truth.
或许这就是事实呢
Maybe all this is the truth.
又或许他们是对的呢
Maybe they got it right.
长官
Badge!
开门啊 长官
Open up, Badge!
又怎么了
You talking again?
今天是我女朋友的生日
It’s my girl’s birthday.
那祝她生日快乐好了
Happy birthday to her, then.
让我给她打个电♥话♥吧 求你了
You gotta let me call her! Please!
如果你让我给她打电♥话♥的话 我给你一百万
I’ll give you a million dollars, if you let me use the phone.
我看过你的帐户 苏克雷
I seen your kicks, Sucre.
你名下好像只有40美分
You got something like 40 cents to your name.
求你了
Please!
天啊 不要
God, no!
你好啊 玛丽克鲁兹 还在等什么 快来吧
All right. Maricruz. What are you doing? Come on.
没关系 赫克特 你去吧
Yeah, it’s okay, Hector. You go ahead.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想我还是找辆出租吧
I think I’m just going to take a cab.
你说什么 回家 不是刚到么
What do you mean, like, go home? I mean, you just got here.
他没给你打电♥话♥ 是不
He didn’t call you, did he?
我也非常喜欢 费尔南多 但这家伙游手好闲
Look… I love Fernando to death, but the guy’s a deadbeat.
你的生活还要继续
You got to move on with your life.
伊莱斯 先生
Mr. Giles,
如果可以 还能否找您谈谈
we’d like to have a word with you, if we could.
我真的很忙
I really don’t have time.
不好意思 情况紧急
I’m afraid we’re going to have to insist.
我们注意到是您提出了信息公开申请
It’s come to our attention that you made a FOIL request
就在几天前 关于布伦斯的案子
a couple of days ago, on the Burrows case.
是的 那么
Yeah. So?
记录显示你您把监控录像做了拷贝
Records show that you made a dupe of the surveillance tape.
没错
That’s right.
能知道为什么吗
Mind us asking why?
是为了他的一个前任女友
It’s for one of Burrows’ old girlfriends, man.
她一直坚信那个人是无辜的
She was under the impression that the guy was innocent.
于是我就想让她早点放弃算了
I figured it’d, you know, help her with closure
那么现在录像带在她那里
She’s in possession of the tape now, then?
别跟我这样
Don’t pull that card on me.
信息公开自♥由♥
It’s the Freedom of Information Act.
她有权拥有那盘录像带
She’s entitled to that tape as much as you or I are.
是的 是的 没错
Oh,no, no, by all means, by all means.
-我可以走了么 -还有一件事
-May I go now? -Just one more thing.
他这个前女友
This old girlfriend of his…
叫什么名字
what’s her name?
不好意思
Excuse me.
西蒙思 是住这儿么
Is this the Simmons residence?
我是 西蒙思 太太
I’m Ms. Simmons.
对不起 我
I’m sorry. Um,
我是 维罗妮卡·多诺万
I’m Veronica Donovan.
我想找一下 克拉勃·西蒙思 你们是亲戚么
I’m looking for Crab Simmons. Are you related?
他是我儿子
He’s my son.
他在家么
Is he around?
不在
No.
能告诉我在哪能找到他么
Could you tell me where I could find him?
女士 你走吧 我帮不了你 难道你还不明白么
Lady, go away. I can’t help you. Can’t you understand that?
实在抱歉 我只是
Look, I’m sorry.It’s just…
有人危在旦夕 或许您的儿子能帮上忙
a man’s life is at stake,and maybe your son can help him.
克拉勃已经帮不上谁的忙了 女士
Crab can’t help nobody, lady.
他已经死了
He’s dead
对不起
I’m sorry.
注意 都站到门口
Heads up! 7-up, cons, stand your gate!
好戏就要上演了 小嫩鸡
‘Bout to jump off, Fish.
鲍尔 回到你的位置
Ballard, get back on your number.
请求支援
I need backup
我说了回到原位
I said back on your number!
救我
Help me…
斯科菲尔德
Scofield!
你死定了 斯科菲尔德
You’re a dead man, Scofield!
你听见了么
You hear me?!
你死定了
You’re a dead man!
我不知道该说你们什么了
I really don’t know what to say to you gentlemen.
我试着不去怀疑你们
I try to give you the benefit of the doubt,
试着去尊重你们
I try to treat you with respect.
但你们自己却不尊重自己
You can’t even respect yourselves.
今后的48小时 将是一级防范禁闭期
So, there’s going to be a 48-hour lockdown.
不许吃饭 不许洗澡
No mess. No showers.
不许探监
No visitation.
我强烈建议你们学会相处
And I strongly suggest that you all learn to get along.
否则的话 下次将会是一周
Otherwise, the next time, it’s going to be a week,
再往后 就有可能是一个月
and the time after that, it’s going to be a month.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
有位叫 莱提莎·巴里斯 的人找你
Got a Leticia Barres on the line.
我不认识他 先让她留言吧
I don’t know who that is. Take a message.
她说她曾和 克拉勃·西蒙思 约会过
She says she used to date Crab Simmons.
莱提莎 很感谢你能来电
Leticia, thank you for calling.
要是想和我谈话
You want to hear what I have to say,
我们必须在公共场合会面 这样他们就抓不到我们了
we meet in a public place, where they can’t get to us.
等等 等等 等等 谁要抓咱们
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where who can’t get to us?
你到底要不要听我说
You want to hear what I have to say or not?
要是不想听的话 我马上就挂
‘Cause if you don’t, I’m going to hang up right now.
不 不 不 请告诉我时间和地点
No, no, no… you just name the time and the place.
这里
Over here
莱提莎 非常感谢你能来
Leticia, thanks for coming..
省省吧 女士
Go easy, lady
我们素不相识 明白吗
We don’t know each other, you got that?
在这里他们就没法抓到我们了
We’ll stay out here in the open where they can’t get to us.
在这他们不能做他们想做的
Where they can’t do what they do.
我想和你谈话的唯一理由
Only reason why I’m talking to you
就是因为他们会像杀我的丈夫那样来 对付你的男友
’cause they gonna kill your boy like they killed mine.
验尸报告说是海♥洛♥因♥害死了你丈夫 莱提莎
Coroner’s report says smack killed your boyfriend, Leticia.
是吸食过量所致 不是吸食过量
It was an overdose. Wasn’t no overdose
你什么意思
What do you mean?
克拉勃从不吸毒 他有心脏病
Crab didn’t use. He had a bad heart.
要是沾上毒品的话 会使他毙命
If he touched the stuff, it’d kill him.
你不觉得事情太巧合了么
I mean, don’t you think it’s just the slightest bit of a coincidence
在你男朋友出事后一周他就死了
he OD’d a week after your boyfriend’s crime?
他们是要杀他灭口
They killed him ’cause he knew things.
他们不想让事情泄漏出去
Things they didn’t want to get out.
比如
Like what?
比如谁是那晚的真凶
Like who was really behind that hit that night.
肯定不是 克拉勃
Wasn’t Crab, that’s for damn sure
也肯定不是 林肯
And it sure as hell wasn’t Lincoln
他们俩根本就不知道是怎么被卷进去的
Neither of them boys knew what they were getting into.
他们都被别人利用了
They were just pawns in a big game
你说什么
What?
-他们来了 -谁来了 莱提莎
-They’re here. -Who’s here, Leticia?
别跟着我
Don’t try to follow me.
也不要找我 我是不会作证的
Don’t find me. I won’t testify.
能不能再和我说说
Just slow down and talk to me.
你我还是走的越远越好
I’d get as far away from here as you can, girl.
因为没有他们抓不到的人
‘Cause there ain’t nobody they can’t get to.
莱提莎
Leticia!
您好
Hello?
遇到点小麻烦
We have a small complication.
有个律师牵扯进来了
There’s a lawyer poking around.
维罗妮卡·多诺万
Veronica Donovan.