你被阉了
You’ve been neutered.
你不应该这么和我说话
You shouldn’t talk to me like that.
你过去是给我洗衣服的
You used to pick up my laundry.
时过境迁了 约翰
Not any more.
约翰 传闻这里有人知道 菲波纳奇 的下落
John,word is that someone in here knows where Fibonacci is,
可是你却无动于衷
and you’re not doing anything about it.
我正在办呢
I’m working on it.
我想你的速度还不够快
Well, you’re not working on it fast enough.
很显然 菲波纳奇 很快就要露面了
Apparently, Fibonacci’s coming up for air again.
下月有个听证会
Next month, a Congressional hearing.
如果他去作证的话
Now, if he testifies at that hearing,
会有很多人要倒台的
a lot of people are going down,
包括我
including me.
咱们也认识好久了
Now, I’ve known you a long time.
咱们的妻子又都是好朋友
Our wives are friends,
咱们的孩子又在同一所天主教学校读书
our kids go to the same Catholic school
你孩子要是出了意外 我会感到很惭愧的
Now, it would be a shame if anything were to happen to your kids.
我的孩子会想他们的
I know my kids would miss them.
你没必要这么做
You don’t need to do this.
我有
I do.
我会找到这个人的
I’ll get this guy.
然后搞定 菲波纳奇
We’ll get Fibonacci.
好 为了大家 希望你是对的
Well, for everyone’s sake, I hope you’re right.
没错
I am.
保重 约翰
Be well, John.
多谢
Thank you.
长官 我要打电♥话♥
Yo, badge, I gotta use the phone.
是的 没问题 还是比萨和足疗么
Sure. You want a pizza and a pedicure too?
不 今天是周一 天啊
No. It’s-It’s Monday, man.
我要给女朋友打电♥话♥ 她在等我的电♥话♥呢
I gotta call my girl. She’s expecting my call.
闭上你的臭嘴吧 你什么都别想了
Put a sock in it. You got nothin’ comin’.
不 不 不
No, no, no, man! No, man!
查一下名单
Hey, pull up the manifest.
在数据库里有个叫 艾伦·施瓦茨 的人么
Is there an Allen Schweitzer in gen pop?
没有
No.
隔离室里呢
How about the SHU?
没有
No.
为什么问这个
Why you asking?
好奇而已
Curious, that’s all.
听到号♥角声了么 小嫩鸡
You hear the trumpets, Fish?
我知道你听到了
I know you hear’em.
末日审判
That’s Judgment Day
就快来了 很快
It’s comin’… real soon
你在我这里干什么
What are you doing in my cell?
我要加入
I want in.
我没听清楚 小嫩鸡
I’m not quite sure I heard that, Fish.
你说你要加入
Did you just say you’re in?
没错
That’s right.
有句老话说的好
You know the old saying, don’t you?
得寸进尺
In for an inch, in for a mile.
无论有什么后果
Whatever it takes.
你让我打 我就打
You want me to fight, I’ll fight.
看台的那个螺钉 就是用来做这个的
The bolt from the bleachers– that’s what it was for
你想要打架 会有机会的
Well, you wanna fight,you’re gonna get your chance.
下一次点名
Next count.
-今晚 -有什么问题么
-Tonight? -Problem with that?
因为我们要从正面打垮他们
‘Cause we goin’ straight at ’em.
你最好先有个准备 小嫩鸡
Better catch a square, Fish.
我们人手极缺
We undermanned in a big way.
我需要武器
All I need’s a weapon.
你想要武器么 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You want a weapon, bitch?
给你
There you go.
犯人都回到自己牢房♥
All prisoners return to cells.
在干大事之前你必须向我们证实你的忠诚
You have to prove yourself before we trust you with the heavy artillery.
懂我的话么
Know what I’m sayin’?
关上门
Gates closing
我为上次的匆忙对话向您道歉
I wanted to apologize for being so short with you before.
没事
No problem.
越是接近死刑执行日
Closer it gets to an execution,
形势就越发的紧张 我想把这个交给你
the harder it becomes, so that’s why I wanted to give you this.
这是事发当晚车♥库♥的监控录像
It’s the, uh, surveillance tape of the garage that night.
封闭的庭审 所以法庭以外的人都看不到
It was a closed trial, so no one outside of the courtroom saw it.
希望能对你有所帮助
I thought it could help you out.
-帮助我什么 -放弃
-With what? -Closure.
艾伦·施瓦茨
Allen Schweitzer.
这个名字和你有关么
That name mean anything to you?
应该有吗
Should it?
我不知道 所以才来问你
I don’t know. You tell me.
从没听说过
Never heard of the guy.
你确定
Are you sure?
我确定
Positive.
你还好么 小白脸
Ah, what’s up, snowflake?
你以为我傻
Do you think I’m a fool?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我看到你和 希♥特♥勒♥·犹思 在一起
I see you up there with the Hitler Youth.
我现在就想把你大卸八块
I got a good mind to slash you open right now.
并不像你想象中的那样
It’s not what you think.
他们有我想要的东西
They’ve got something I need.
真好笑
Now, see, that’s funny,
因为我也有你想要的
because I got something you need too.
你不是想要 方纳克么
You want your PUGNAC, fish? Huh?
都在这里 亲爱的 都是你的了
I hate ’em, baby. So will you.
你的好运到此为止了
Listen, white boy. Your luckjust ran out.
你选错阵营了
You chose the wrong side.
看到你真高兴
Man, it’s great to see your face.
别再玩了 好不
I think it’s time you quit the charade,don’t you?
什么
What?
别人的生活都被你破坏了
It’s starting to ruin people’s lives.
迈克尔也进来了 只因为他认为你是无辜的
Michael’s in here ‘cos he thinks you’re innocent.
他告诉你的
What’s he told you?
他什么都没告诉我 但是我知道 林肯
He hasn’t told me anything, but I know.
我知道他是怎么想的
I know what he’s planning.
叫他停手吧
Call him off.
你要是爱他的话 就叫他停手吧
If you love him, call him off.
我看过录像带了
I saw the tape.
那是伪造的
That’s not how it went down.
我知道我看见的是什么
I know what I saw.
我只知道我看到的
I know what I saw.
我当时在场 还记得么
I was there, remember?
那晚我喝多了
I got high that night.
我是被逼的
I had to.
我别无选择
It was the only way I could go through with it.
我根本没开枪
I never pulled the trigger.
那人早已经死了
The guy was already dead.
是的 当然 你和我说过不下千遍了
Yeah, I know. You’ve told me a thousand…
听着 我是被陷害的
Then listen! I was set up!
我那晚去那只是想让他还钱
I went there that night to clear a debt.
克拉勃·西蒙思 要我还他的9万美元
Crab Simmons was on my ass for the 90 grand I owed him.
他告诉我目标是个毒犯
He told me the mark was some scumbag drug dealer
事成之后 我们就两清了
and if I took it we’d be clean.
我根本就没扣扳机
I never pulled the trigger
我所知道的就是有人想让我去 特伦斯.斯蒂德曼 所在的车♥库♥
All I know is that somebody wanted me in the same garage as Terrence Steadman that night.
他们为什么要陷害你
Why would somebody want to set you up?
不是我 是他
It wasn’t about me. It was about him.
斯蒂德曼
Steadman?
是的
Yes.
他就像个圣人
The guy was like a saint
从事慈善事业
All the charity work,
还有他公♥司♥在做的环保改革
the environmental progress his company was making…
这里只有你一人有杀害他的动机
About the only person in this entire country who had motive to kill him was you.