Only if you tell me why it’s that you keep goin back up to
注射那本不需要的胰岛素
Medical to get an insulin shot for which you don’t need.
我喜欢那里的环境
I like the ambience.
哈哈
Uh- huh.
这么说答应了
We in business?
斯科菲尔德 我不知道你有什么本事
Scofield! I don’t know what you did
但是阿布鲁奇让我把这张监狱工厂的卡给你
but Abruzzi wanted me to give you this P.I. card.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
从无业游民成功升级为工薪阶层
You just joined the ranks of the employed.
算你狠 小嫩鸡
Kudos, fish.
你有种
You got spine.
好了 兄弟们 收工了
All right, cons! Break it down.
该走了 伙计们
Move it, guys.
我昨天看到维罗妮卡来了
Saw Veronica came by yesterday.
还和那个人定着婚吗
Still engaged to that guy?
是的
Yup.
本应该是和我(订婚)的
could have been me.
如果你没有自毁的话
If you hadn’t self-destructed.
你认为我该和 莉莎·瑞克丝 分手
You think I meant to knock up Lisa Rix?
我只是一时麻木 受了打击
I was just being stupid. Hurt
不管怎么说都不应该放弃她的
Shouldn’t have pushed her away, though.
你放弃了每个人
You pushed everyone away.
我是一个累赘
I’m an anchor.
我只会把她拖下水
All I’ll do is drag’em down with me.
你为什么要雇他
Why did you hire him?
靠近你的朋友 更加靠近你的敌人
Keep your friends close,and your enemies closer.
你先前说的 当真吗
you mean what you said earlier?
我不是来度假的 相信我
I’m not here on vacation. Trust me.
逃出这里仅仅是个开始
Getting outside these walls is just the beginning.
还得需要钱
You’re gonna need money.
我会有的
I’ll have it.
并且外面还得有人
And people on the outside.
还得有人帮你隐姓埋名
People that can help you disappear.
我早就找好了
I’ve already got’em.
只是他们还不知道而已
They just don’t know it yet.
听着 不管你要做什么 事先通知我
Look, whatever you’ve got going on, fill me in
我不想给蒙在鼓里
cos I’m in the dark here.
谢帕德公♥司♥ 在99年得时候 拿到了改造这里的委托书
Chaparral Associates got the contract to retrofit this place in ’99
四百万的合同 负责人无法胜任
$4 million.Head partner couldn’t crack it
于是就把项目偷偷的 移交给了别人来做
so he subcontracted out an under-the-table sort of deal with a former associate.
那个人恰恰是我们公♥司♥的雇员
That guy was one of the partners in my firm.
我们也就顺便偷偷的修改了设计
We basically ghost-wrote the whole plan
偷工减料
crossed the “t’s”,dotted the “i’s”,grouted the tiles.
你看过结构蓝图
You’ve seen the blueprints.
不只看过而已
Better than that.
就在我的身上
I’ve got’em on me.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我可什么都没看出来啊
Am I supposed to see something here?
看仔细点
Look closer.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!