Something you wanna say?
只是…
It’s just…
要是在禁闭房♥里我就不能帮你了
I’m not of much value to you in the SHU.
帮我
Value?
恩 泰姬陵
Hm- mm… the Taj.
要是由于承重压力分布不均
It’d be a shame for the 8th wonder of the modern
而使世界第八大奇迹倒塌可就太可惜了
world to collapse ’cause the stress’s improperly propagated
重力什么分布不均?
Improperly propagated?
承重压力分布不均
Improperly propagated
结合处超过了承重极限
The joints are overloaded.
从而不能再提供任何的承载力
They won’t provide anywhere near the sheer strength
以承受整个建筑物的荷载了
the completed structure will need.
需要花费多长的时间
How much work are we talking?
你是想在6月完成吧
You want it by when, June?
是的
Yes.
那么现在就该开工了 你说呢
Then we’d better get started,wouldn’t you say?
谁啊
Who’s there?
马克莫拉主教昨晚被杀了
Bishop McMorrow was killed last night.
在他睡觉的时候 被人枪杀了
Someone shot him while he was sleeping.
我想 你可能想知道
I thought you’d wanna know.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈克尔 是对的
Michael was right.
水缸 有人来探监
Sink! You got a visitor.
他被捕了
He was arrested.
为什么
For what?
携带大♥麻♥
Possession of marijuana.
我认为你应该以父亲的身份给他些建议 在你…
I figured he could use some fatherly advice before it’s…
在被 处决 之前
Gone forever?
我没那个意思
I didn’t mean that.
我知道 谢谢你 莉莎
I know you didn’t. Thanks, Lisa.
坐吧
Sit down.
大♥麻♥是么
Dope, huh?
吸食还是贩卖♥♥
Using or dealing?
有区别么
What’s the difference?
你想干什么
Then what? you, uh,
想混出名气么
think it gives you some kind of street cred?
你有美好的前程 要好好珍惜
You got a piece of the good life. Take advantage.
好的 我明白了
Look, I get it.
你们那一套
The whole thing.
她把我拉到这儿
She drags me in here
你给我讲大道理 走的时候会焕然一新
you give me a big speech,I walk away a changed man.
科科都拿 A
Straight “A”s
哈佛 长大后成为一名牙医
Harvard, grow up and be a dentist.
总比待在这里好
It’s better than being here.
你要明白 受惩罚的是你自己
You gotta realise who’s getting punished
你做的那些事
when you’re doing the things you’re doing.
别以为受惩罚的是我 那会是你自己
You think it’s me. It’s you.
我过去也曾这样过
I did the same thing.
因为一个老人的离开而去责怪他
Punished the old man cos he was gone.
而我又得到了什么呢
Look where it got me.
我不是在求 你爱我
I’m not asking you to love me.
很久以前我就失去这个机会了
I already screwed up that chance long ago
我希望你能自爱
I’m asking you to love yourself.
现在后悔还来得及
You can still put the brakes on this thing.
那么 这就是所谓的父亲的建议
So that’s what fatherly advice is like.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我有作业要写
I got homework.
他们想让我死 LJ
They’re putting me to death, LJ.
再有一个月 我就死了 你明白吗
In a month’s time, I’ll be dead. You get that?
对我来说 你早就死了
You’re already dead to me
不是吧
Oh,no.

Yes.
什么 你是说是 好的
What, you mean “yes, yes”?
是 是
Yes! Yes!
好的
Yeah!
哦 只有一件事
Oh, there’s just one thing.
没问题
Of course.
我妈妈说要等你出来
My mom say we gotta wait till you get out.
当然 宝贝儿
Of course,Miamor
她想在教堂里举♥行♥婚礼
She wants it to be in in a church.
这些都不成问题
Okay. Estabien
天主教堂
A Catholic church.
我们不会破坏天主教的规矩的 对么
Wouldn’t want to mess with the Catholic roots, would we?
你在罗约尔学院读过书啊 (芝加哥大学)
You went to Loyola.
你在背后调查我
You’ve been checking up on me.
我喜欢了解我的病人
I like to get to know my patients.
我去过西北大学 比你晚两年毕业
I went to Northwestern.Graduated two years after you did.
或许我们以前见过 喝醉了 或是在酒吧外面的某个地方
Maybe we met before.you know,drunk,out at a bar or somewhere.
我不记得了
I would have remembered.
-是在夸我么 -不是
-That a compliment? -No.
怎么了
What?
你的血糖含量 每0.1公升只有50毫克
Your blood glucose is 50mg per decilitre.
怎么了
So?
说明你低血糖
It’s hypoglycaemic.
你的身体对胰岛素的反应 不像是一个糖尿病患者的
Your body’s reacting to the insulin like you’re not a diabetic.
你肯定你患有一型糖尿病吗
You sure it’s type 1 diabetes you’ve got?
从小就是
Ever since I was a kid.
好吧
All right
有没有感到局部痉挛或者出冷汗
You’re not experiencing any tingling sensation,cold sweats or…
医务室
Infirmary.
是的
Yes.
是的 我做了
Yeah, he did.
不 我一定要做 我需要他们
No, I did and I do, I need them
好的 太好了 午饭后我会打给他的
OK,Great. Well, I’ll call him after lunch, then.
多谢了 我这里还有病人 好吗
Thanks. I’m with a patient. OK.
我想你再来的时候 给你做些检查
I’d like to run some tests next time you’re in.
我不想给一个并不需要胰岛素的人注射胰岛素
I don’t want to administer insulin to a man who doesn’t need it.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
好的
OK.
你是怎么来的
How’d you get here, by the way?
哦 你知道的
Oh, you know.
我要知道就不问你了
I don’t. That’s why I asked.
-你认识的 是海克特 -什么
-You know… Hector. -What?!
我没钱坐公车 只好搭他的车来了
I didn’t have any money for the bus, so he offered me a ride.
他人挺好的
He was really sweet.
亲爱的 他只是一个朋友
Honey, he’s just a friend.
不 不止是朋友
No, he’s not “just a friend.”
我了解 海克特 我了解男人
I know Hector. I know men.
男人和女人不可能成为朋友
Men and women can’t be friends
一个男人带着一个女孩 穿过州边五百英里
A guy doesn’t drive a girl 500 miles across state lines
就因为他想交朋友
because he wants to be friends.
多情种子 抓紧时间
Casanova! Wrap it up.
嗨 不要再胡思乱想了好吗
Hey. You got nothing to worry about, OK?
我要嫁的人是你
It’s you I’m marrying.
我担心的不是你
It’s not you I’m worried about.
再有十六个月
Sixteen more months.
我爱你
I love you.
别紧张伙计 好吗
Be easy, son, all right?
苏克雷告诉我你是这里的药店
Sucre tells me you’re the local pharmacy.
你想要什么 伙计
What do you need, man?
富格那克
Fugnac.
我只说英语 小白脸
I only speak English, white boy
是一种抵♥制♥胰岛素药效的药
It’s an insulin blocker.
一种非处方药 任何药店都能买♥♥到
Standard over the counter variety.You can get it at any pharmacy.
那么你可以去药房♥拿
You can get that at Medical, then.
我办不到
I can’t get it at medical.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们已经给我注射了胰岛素
Because they’re giving me insulin shots.
你还真能整 你知道嘛
You’re one mixed-up cracker.you know that?
你到底能不能帮我
Can you get it for me or not?
除非你告诉我为什么那么想去医务室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!