It’s your father, isn’t it?
我没有父亲
I don’t have a father.
你这么做可不明智 相信我
It wasn’t an immaculate conception, honey. Trust me.
也许你应该去看看他了
Maybe it’s time you went and saw him.
妈妈
Mom
妈妈
Mom.
不要
Don’t.
我也想让你有个美好的未来
I’m about as excited by the prospect as you are,
但是有些东西是必需要放弃的
but something’s gotta give
你再这样下去会毁了自己前程的
You have got too much potential to be screwing up your life like this.
如果他们把你送到 泰勒维尔 或是 马里昂 怎么办
What if they’d sent you to Taylorville or Marion and not here?
我想我也会这么做的
I think I’d be doing the same thing I’m doing in here,
吃吃果冻 喝喝饮料
eating Jell-O,drinking Kool-Aid.
我知道你要干什么
I know what you’re doing.
你和林肯被关到一起绝非巧合
It’s not luck of the draw that you’re in here with Lincoln.
你忘了我非常了解你们俩
You forget I know you. Both of you
你们兄弟之间的感情 恐怕是我见过的最特别的了
You two have the most dysfunctional idea of love I’ve ever seen.
他为了不让你在街头胡闹而打你
What,he beats you up to keep you off the street,
现在你又主动和他关在一起
so you get yourself tossed into Fox River with him?
为了什么
To what?
救他
Save him?
你应该告诉我 我曾像你一样的爱他
I deserve to know. I loved him as much as you did.
你的爱已成往事 而我的却不是
Past tense for you, maybe. Not me.
我大学毕业后曾给过他机会
I gave him a shot when I got back from college. I did.
即使在那种情况下
Even with all the stuff that was going on with him,
我还是尽我所能的帮助他 他却不把这些当回事
I did all I could to make it work, and he threw it away.
你是否曾想过在你离开他的时候 他非常的伤心
You ever think maybe he was hurt that you left in the first place?
不要这样做
Don’t do this.
无论你想做什么 不要做
Whatever it is you’re doing,don’t do it.
会有更好的办法的 我已经提出上诉了
there’s a better way.I’m already appealing your case.
我告诉过你不要再管这件事了
I told you to leave alone
我已经和林肯所在地区的主教取得了联♥系♥上了
I’ve gotten in touch with the diocese about Linc.The bishop…
没用的 只能延缓一下时间而已
That won’t stop it. It’ll only delay it.
你真想帮忙么
You wanna do something?
找出是谁要至他于死地
You find out who’s trying to bury him.
没有人要至他于死地
Nobody’s trying to bury him.
证据确凿
The evidence was there.
证据是伪造的
The evidence was cooked.
探监时间结束了
Visiting hours are now over.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
有人要他死 维罗妮卡
Someone wants him dead, Veronica.
有太多的阴谋
Something more is going on here.
这是在绝望 迈克尔 你是在否定事实 面对现实吧
This is desperation,Michael.You’re grabbing at straws.You’re in denial.
或许是吧 我不能看着他死 我做不到
Maybe. But I can’t watch him die.I won’t do that.
先生们
Gentlemen.
布伦斯的事 我能帮上什么忙
What is it about the Burrows situation that I can help you with?
我们认为你对州长有着很大的影响力
It’s our understanding that you have great influence with the governor.
我不会说是 非常大 或是什么 影响力
I wouldn’t say it’s great, or influence.
我们是朋友
We’re friends.
我们知道 您反对死刑
It’s also our understanding that you oppose the death penalty.
我是上帝的子民 当然会这么认为了
I’m a man of God. How could I not?
在这个案子里 我们希望您能改变一下立场
In this case,we’re hoping you’ll suspend that position
至少是暂时的
at least temporarily.
如果囚犯需要我的干涉
If the inmate appeals to me for intervention,
我怎么能坐视不管呢
how can I turn my back on him?
我很欣赏 您用问题来回答问题
You have a habit of answering a question with a question.
你的方式好像是 用问题来问更多的问题
And you have a way of asking questions that beg more questions.
这么说来您是不同意了
Are you saying you won’t do it?
我的话已经够明确的了
I’m not a man to equivocate.

You’re what,
现在已经62岁了
62 years old now, Your Excellency?
没错
That’s right.
那么 我想
I would assume, then,
您应该很清楚政♥府♥的税收政策吧
that you should be well-versed in how our government’s tax system works.
在教会掩护下中饱私囊
Taking personal capital gains under the church’s tax shelter,
难道阁下不认为这是一种欺骗么
well,that would be fraud, wouldn’t it, Your Excellency?
我是不会因为恐惧 而放弃自己的信念的
I will not be cowed into forsaking my beliefs.
你吓不倒我 谁也做不到
Not by you, or anyone else.
佩服
Admirable.
再见
Good day, Excellency.
凯勒曼 先生
Mr Kellerman
情报局为什么对这个案件如此感兴趣
what is it about this case that the Secret Service is so interested in?
那人杀了副总统的哥哥
The man killed the Vice-President’s brother.
-他说什么 -你听我说
-What did you say? -You heard me.
有人找到了菲波纳奇
Someone found Fibonacci.
我正看着这张照片呢
I’m looking at the photos right now.
狗♥娘♥养♥的留了胡子 还戴着太阳镜
Son of a bitch has got a beard,sunglasses.
一看就是 证人保护计划
Witness protection if I ever saw it.
谁提供的消息
Who was this someone?
信封上面没有回信地址
There’s no return address on the envelope.
只有一个纸做的小鸟
Just…this folded-up bird
折纸么
made of paper.
没错 就是
Like origami.
对 是的
Yeah,like that,like origami.
你是 查尔斯·韦斯特莫兰德 对吗
You’re Charles Westmoreland, right?
咱们认识么
Do I know you?
我在你老婆逝世前曾认识她
I knew your wife, before she passed.
-你认识 玛拉 -你说得是 安妮
-You knew Marla? -You mean Ann?
你是怎么认识她的
How’d you know her?
我们在波士顿有过谈话
We taught together in Boston.
-东法明敦吗 -你是说 西威灵顿 吗
-East Farmington. -You mean West Wilmington?
别再考我了
No more tests
我保证
I promise.
你好像知道我的一切
Seems you know everything about me.
-你是谁 -迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
-Who are you? -Michael Scofield.
你是怎么把它带进来的
How’d you get it in here?
首先 她不是它
First off, she’s not an it.
她是 玛尔林
She’s Marilyn
自从监狱允许囚犯带宠物
and she’s grandfathered back from the days
她就被带进来了
when prisoners were allowed a creature comfort or two.
我听说你是 D.B. 库珀
I heard you were DB Cooper.
一旦有新人来到这里
Every new fish comes in here
总能听到
first thing they hear
查尔斯·韦斯特莫兰德 是 D.B.库珀
is that Charles Westmoreland is DB Cooper.
我会像告诉他们一样的告诉你
I’ll tell you like I tell them.
你想听 库珀 的故事么
You want the Cooper story?
我什么也告诉不了你 因为我不是他
I can’t give it to you, cos I’m not him.
真可惜
It’s too bad.
真希望 是真的 一个传奇式的人物
sort of wish it was true. The man’s a legend.
没有人比我还想了 朋友
Nowhere near as much as I wish it were true, friend.
那样我就会在外面有一百五十万了
I’d have a million five waiting for me on the outside.
如果我是你的话我会小心点
I’d put some grass under’em if I were you.
如果你雇我的话 一切都会变得简单
This thing’d go a whole lot easier if you’d just hire me.
你到底想怎样
What is this all about?
如果有人能把你弄出这里的高墙去
Say you were able to get outside those walls.
你能不能找人帮他销声匿迹
would you have the people in place to make you disappeared forever?
-你问这个干嘛 -只是出于好奇
-What do you care? -I’m just curious.
菲波纳奇在哪儿
Where’s Fibonacci?
这不是解决事情的方法
That’s not the way it works.
他们要是敢动我 约翰
They come at me, John
我不会放过你的
I’m coming after you.
我还真不信
I doubt it.
好吧
All right.
我完全把你看错了 斯科菲尔德
I totally misjudged you, Scofield.
我认为你不是一个惹事生非的人
I didn’t think you were the agitating type.
像那样的事情在我的监狱里是不允许的
Behaviour like that will not be tolerated in my prison.
九十天的禁闭
90 days in the SHU
足够让你想清楚的了
That ought to be enough time to convince you of that fact.
九十天
90 days?
没错
That’s right.
你还想说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!