All wings, guard coming out.
所有狱警待命
All wings, guard coming out.
街头流氓 占据着篮球场
Trey Street Deuces got the hoops
北风 占据着看台
Nortenos got the bleachers.
森林小子 占据着举重器械
Woods got the weight pile
其他的地方由狱警掌管
The C.O.s got the rest.
我告诉你
I’m telling you,
狱警都是世界上最肮脏的流氓
the guards are the dirtiest gang in this whole place.
他们与我们唯一的不同
The only difference between us and them
就是他们有徽章
is the badge.
抱着宠物的那个人是谁
Who’s the pet lover?
他一直不肯承认 他是 D.B. 库珀
He’ll deny it, but he’s DB Cooper.
三十年前带着一百五十万现金从一架飞机空降
Parachuted out of a plane 30 years ago with a million and a half in cash.
看起来不像啊
Doesn’t look like the type.
谁看起来像呢
Who does?
嗨! 怎么样 百货商店 你还好吗
Hey! What up, Wholesale? You OK?
非常不错
Gonna be greater later.
是呀
Yeah.
你怎么和小嫩鸡混在一起了 伙计
What you doin’ with this fish, man?
他是我的新室友
He’s my new cellie.
他和贩卖♥♥部的人很熟
Wholesale’s got it wired up out of commissary
任何你想要的 他都能给你弄到
Anything you want, he can get it for you.
你再把我的事抖出来
You keep handin’ out my jacket
我就给你好看
I swear I’m gonna bust your grape.
你有这本事么
Man,you couldn’t bust a grape in Napa with a set of cleats on.
你再说些什么 朋友 你想找麻烦是么
What are you talkin’about? Man, you want to bump your gums.
不 不 不 一直都是你在说
Oh, no, no. Now you’re talking, talking, talking…
我想找个人
I’m looking for someone.
他叫林肯·布伦斯
Guy named Lincoln Burrows
水缸 林克
Linc the Sink?
他们现在这么叫他么
That what they’re calling him now?
没错
Yeah.
他要是想找你麻烦 你可就死定了 小白脸
As in,he’ll come at you with everything but the kitchen, snowflake.
在哪儿能找到他
Where can I find him?
这人谋杀了副总统的哥哥
Man killed the VP’s brother.
一个月后 他就要坐电椅了
and in a month he’s getting the chair.
这里没人比他更危险了
Which means no one up this river is more dangerous than him
谁能把他怎样 杀他两次么
What are they gonna do, kill him twice?
有没有办法让我接近他
There a way I can get to him?
不太可能 他们只有在做礼拜和P.I.的时候才出来
oh,no,The only time those boys get out is for chapel and P.I.
-P.I.是什么 -监狱工厂
-PI? What’s that? -Prison industry.
他们都要去干活
The guys that get along, get to work
刷油漆 刮刮墙 还有做床垫
you know,painting,scrapping,making mattresses, you name it.
小嫩鸡 如果我是你的话 才不会感到兴奋
I wouldn’t get excited if I were you, fish.
你连监狱工厂的味都闻不着
You ain’t sniffin’ none of P.I.
为什么
Why’s that?
因为工厂由约翰·阿布鲁奇掌控
Cos John Abruzzi runs it.
约翰·阿布鲁奇 约翰·阿布鲁奇
John Abruzzi,John Abruzzi?
约翰.阿布鲁奇 约翰.阿布鲁奇
John Abruzzi John Abruzzi
你为什么这么想见布伦斯
Why do you want to see Burrows so bad anyhow?
因为他是我哥哥
Because he’s my brother.
-他们驳回了上诉 -那就再上诉
-They denied the motion. -Then do it again.
不行 就这样了
I can’t. That’s it.
五月十一日就是那天
May 11th. That’s the date, man.
就是我被执行死刑的日子
That’s the date they, uh, you know…execute me.
我知道
I know.
迈克尔 那人不是我杀的
I didn’t kill that man, Michael.
可他们有证据
The evidence says you did.
我才不管什么证据 反正我没杀人
I don’t care what the evidence says. I didn’t kill him.
向我发誓
Swear to me.
我向你发誓 迈克尔
I swear to you, Michael.
那么 他们 怎么会搞错呢
But how did they get it wrong, then?
法庭 上诉
The courts, the appeals…
不知道 我也不知道
Don’t know. Don’t know.
现在回想起来 我是被陷害的
I keep thinking, looking back on it,is I was set up.
不管是谁要陷害我
And whoever it was that set me up
都想把我尽快至于死地
wants me in the ground as quickly as possible.
表达爱意 还有其他什么词儿呢?
What’s another word for “love”?
什么情况下说的
What’s the context?
哦 就好像
Oh, you know.
我很爱你
The “I love you so much
再也不去酒馆胡闹 之类的
I ain’t never knockin’ over a liquor store again” context.
还有 不用太华丽
Except, you know, classy.

Mm.
我就是想向女朋友求婚
I’m proposing to my girl, if you gotta know.
在信里
In a letter?
你有更好的方法
You got a better way?
当面说效果会更好
Face to face works pretty good.
这可不是什么浪漫之地
This place ain’t exactly the romantic spot.
我要让她乘着史泰登岛渡轮
I’m gonna have her go get on the Staten Island Ferry
然后当她看到了帝国大厦
then once she can see the Empire State Building
这时她打开信
she opens the letter…
我就差不多成功了
It’s like almost being there
但事实上 我根本做不到这一切
Except for the fact that I won’t be there.
用 爱恋 试试
Try “passion”.
哦 哦 爱恋 爱恋 这个词好 爱恋
Ooh! Ooh! “Passion. Passion” That’s dope. Passion
怎么拼的 p-a-s-h
How do you spell that? Is it P-A-S-H…?
没有 h
No H?
LJ 等一下 等一下
LJ, hold up. Hold up?
我想 我办不到
I don’t think I can go through with this.
不会有事的 相信我
Everything’s gonna be fine. Trust me.
-我们彼此了解 对吧 -是的
-We understand each other,then? -yeah
是星期五 不是星期六 也不是星期日 是星期五
Friday. Not Saturday, not Sunday. Friday.
完全明白
Totally understood.
面额是百元 五元 还有一元的 都不要
I don’t want 100s,I don’t want fives, I don’t want ones.
明白 明白
I know, I know.
只要十元和二十元的
Tens and 20s only.
开始行动
It’s on.
警♥察♥
Police!
阿布鲁奇 我想让你雇我去监狱工厂
Abruzzi. I need you to hire me at P.I.
爬开
Beat it.
或许你该听听我要说的
Maybe you oughta hear what I gotta say.
你没有我要的东西
You got nothing I need.
我可不这么认为
Wouldn’t be too sure of that.
是我错了
My mistake.
我想要的就是一只鸭子
Just what I need. A duck.
监狱工厂 阿布鲁奇
a P.I, Abruzzi.
说不定我能帮上你大忙呢
You might find I can be of more assistance than you think.
再考虑一下
Mull it over.
想好了就来找我谈
Come find me when you’re ready to talk.
伙计们 都利索点
All right, guys. Pick it up.
我今晚还想回家呢!
I wanna get home tonight.
马齐奥
Maggio?
说吧 什么事
Yeah. So?
就是这个狗样娘的家伙指证阿布鲁奇的
That’s the son of a bitch at fingered Abruzzi.
菲波纳奇
That’s Fibonacci?
还以这个混♥蛋♥会永远消失呢
I thought that punk was gone forever.
很明显 有人找到了他
Evidently somebody found him.
看来有人想和我们玩游戏
somebody messin’ with us?
这个你肯定不信
This you’re not gonna believe.
这是什么
What is it?
纹身看上去像新的
Tattoo looks fresh.
按住
Hold that.
看来糖尿病患者 还真不介意打♥针♥
I guess being a diabetic,you don’t mind needles.
我叫迈克尔
I’m Michael, by the way.
斯科菲尔德 我看了你的资料
Scofield. I read your report.
那么你是
And you are?
叫我 唐克雷蒂 医生就行
Dr. Tancredi will do.
和州长同姓唐克雷蒂?
“Tancredi” like the governor?
你们不会是亲戚吧
You’re not related, are you?
真想不到州长的女儿会在监狱里工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!