好了
That’s it.
能不能再让我欣赏一会儿
Can I just, you know,look at it for a minute?
你真是个艺术家 希德
You’re an artist, Sid.
你是说 你就这么走了 然后我再也见不到这件艺术品了
You’re telling me you’re gonna walk outta here and I’m never gonna see it again?
很大的可能性 是的
There’s a good chance of that, yes.
大多数人第一次 都会选择从小的图案纹起
Most guys, for the first one, they start with something small.
妈妈或是女朋友 的姓名缩写什么的
“Mom”, girlfriend’s initials,something like that.
而你却不同
Not you.
短短的两个月 就做了整整一套
You get a full set of sleeves all in a couple of months.
要是别人的话 可能要做好几年呢
It takes guys a few years to get the ink you got.
我可没那么多时间
I don’t have a few years.
我也希望我有啊
Wish to hell I did.
把保险柜打开
The vault. Open it.
我们打不开 分行经理不在
We can’t. The branch manager’s not here.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
现在是午餐时间 他在白城♥堡♥
It’s lunchtime. He’s at White Castle.
什么白城♥堡♥
White Castle?
是个快餐店
A fast-food restaurant.
他们有那种小的方形汉堡
They serve those little square burgers.
我知道了
I know what it is.
别以为我在跟你闹着玩 快点儿
I’m not playing games. Open it.
先生 你包里已经有五十万现金了
Sir, you have half a million dollars cash in your bag.
你再考虑一下 如果
Don’t you think it’d be better if…?
我们是警♥察♥ 你已经被包围了
This is the police. You are completely surrounded.
把枪放下
Put down your weapon.
把枪放下 快点
Put down your weapons now!
在我所遇到的持枪抢劫案中从未见过被告完全不替自己辩护的
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest.
你真的不想辩护么 斯科菲尔德先生
Are you sure about this, Mr Scofield?
是的 法官大人
I’m sure, Your Honour.
法官大人 我请求休庭
Your Honour, we’d like to recess if we could.
我的当事人现在有些神志不清
My client’s a bit confused at the moment.
-我很清醒 -法官大人 他不清醒
-I’m not. -He is, Your Honour.
或许你应该听取一下你律师的提议
Perhaps you should heed her advice.
再用多一点的时间 去考虑你的回答
Take additional time to consider your response.
我考虑好了 法官大人
I’ve already done that, Your Honour.
我会在办公室决定如何判刑的
I’ll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing.
现在休庭 下午一点半继续开庭
Court’s recessed until 1:30.
我们走吧
Hey, come on. Let’s go.
迈克叔叔
Uncle Mike?
我不想让你来
I didn’t want you to come.
回家去吧 LJ.
Go home, LJ.
我不想让你看到我这样
I didn’t want you to see this.
他一时肯定会接受不了的
He won’t take this well.
这又能怪谁呢 他是你侄子
Can you blame him? He’s your nephew.
他会认为任何与他有联♥系♥的人都会进监狱
He’s beginning to think anybody he attaches himself to is gonna end up in prison.
并且他不是唯一一个这么认为的 迈克尔
And he’s not the only one who’s starting to feel that way, Michael.
能给我们一些时间吗
Will you give us a minute?
就一分钟
One minute.
你难道还不明白么
Don’t you understand?
你完全放弃了你所有的权利
You just put the book in that woman’s hand.
那个女法官会毫不留情地判你的刑
She’s gonna lob it at you like a grenade.
审判和惩罚对她来说是一回事
Justice and punishment are the same thing to her.
我知道
I know.
告诉我你到底在想什么
then will you please tell me what’s going through your head.
我们已经谈过了
We’ve been over this.
我一直都很了解你
I’ve known you all my life.
你根本不是一个有暴♥力♥倾向的人
You don’t have a violent bone in your body.
况且你也不缺钱花
And I know you didn’t need the money.
维罗妮卡
Veronica…
你为什么不让我来帮你呢
Why won’t you let me help you?
你已经对我很好了 真的 你一向如此
You’ve been good to me my whole life.
但这次让我来处理此事 好吗
But you gotta let me deal with this. OK?
鉴于你没有前科 这次抢银行是初犯
Given your lack of prior criminal conduct
我很想给你减刑
I am inclined toward probation.
但是 事实证明你使用了有致命杀伤力的武器
However,the fact that you discharged a deadly weapon during the commission of the crime
说明你是蓄意犯罪
suggests malice to me.
以此为据
For that reason
我将判你入狱服刑 斯科菲尔德先生
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell, Mr Scofield.
你提出想被关押在芝加哥
It says here that you’ve requested to be incarcerated
你家附近的监狱
somewhere near your home here in Chicago.
我很愿意这样做
I’m willing to honour that.
离那里最近的一级监狱
The closest level one facility to…
一级监狱?
Level one?
那可是戒备最森严的监狱 法官大人
That’s maximum security. Your Honor.
辩护律师请不要打断我
I would ask counsel to refrain from interrupting me.
正如我所说
As I was saying
离那最近的一级监狱是 狐狸河 州立监狱
the closest level one facility would be Fox River State Penitentiary.
至于你的刑期 将会是五年
As for your sentence,I’m setting it at five years.
刑期满一半时可以申请假释
You’ll be eligible for parole in half that time.
审判结果即刻生效
Sentence to be carried out immediately.
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥郊区 狐狸河州立监狱
都听好了 一个一个的进来接受检查
All right, people, step inside the door and check yourself for bugs.
听到敲门声就进来 随着队伍向前移♥动♥
When you hear the knock, step out. Keep the line moving.
我们不可能把一天的时间都浪费在你们身上
We ain’t got all day to get this done.
排队的时候 不准出声
No more talking in line.
动作快点 你们还有不到5分钟的时间去洗澡
Move it. You got less than five minutes to take a shower.
都动起来 快点 快往前走
Keep that line moving.Keep it moving.Move it. Right now.
快点 抓紧时间
Let’s go. Move, move.
下一位躺在板凳上 穿上衣服 快点走
Next down in the banks, dress. Let’s go
姓名和号♥码
Name and bank number
斯科菲尔德·迈克尔 94941
Scofield Michael. 94941
你是教♥徒♥吗 斯科菲尔德
Are you a religious man, Scofield?
从来就没想过
Never thought about it
很好 十戒在这里一文不值
Good,cos the Ten Commandments don’t mean a box of piss in here.
这里只有两戒
We got two commandments and two only.
第一条戒律是你在这里毫无希望可言
The first commandment is,you got nothin’ comin’.
第二戒呢
What’s the second commandment?
参考第一条戒律
See commandment number one.
明白了
Gotcha.
你说话绕弯子么
You talking out the side of your neck?
什么
Come again?
你想自作聪明吗
I said, are you bein’ a smartass?
只想保持低调 不想引起注意 长官
Just trying to fly low, avoid the radar, boss.
等到刑满释放
Do my time and get out.
在我的地方谁也别想耍花样
There isn’t any flyin’ under my radar.
我了解了
Good to know.
嗨 长官 能不能找位兄弟上来装台空调
Hey,can a brother get some air conditioning up here,coach?
这里比吸毒妓♥女♥的热吻还要热
It’s hotter than a crack ho’s mouth,man.
让空调去见鬼吧 我要吸毒的妓♥女♥
To hell with the AC, man.Give me the crack ho.
快点
Come on!
你 小嫩鸡 看什么看
You, fish. What you lookin’ at?
没事跑这里来干嘛
You look kinda pretty to be up in here, man.
小嫩鸡
Fish!
我建议你还是坐会吧 小嫩鸡
I suggest you take a seat, fish.
既然来了就好好服刑吧
Ain’t nothing to do up in here but serve time.
没人会替你服刑的
Ain’t nobody gonna serve it for you!
欢迎来到监狱乐园 小嫩鸡
Welcome to Prisneyland, fish.
你想谈一下吗
You wanna talk about it?
没有什么可谈的
It’s not worth talking about.
要是让你一直睡不着觉的话 当然有的
If it’s keeping you up, it is.
哦 只不过
No, it’s just…
其实也没什么
It’s nothing, you know.
是迈克尔的案子
Michael’s case.
你已经尽力了
You did the best you could.
但他却没有
But he didn’t.
他只想草草了事 没有任何争辩
He just sort of rolled over,he didn’t put up a fight.
真的太不像他了
It’s not like him. I…
对不起 我不应该提他的
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be talking about him.
嗨 这如果是你想的 就是你想的 不是吗
Hey, if it’s on your mind, it’s on your mind,right?
晚安
Good night.
所有狱警待命