这是好人才做的事情
but that’s a good-person thing to do.
你能做到
You should support that.
你不是他们认为的那种傻瓜
You’re not the idiot some people think you are.
兰斯
Lance?

Yeah?
你这周末还去美女秀吗
Are you still going to the beauty show this weekend?
你是说区域选美大赛
You mean the regional beauty pageant?

Yeah.
当然去了
Yeah. Of course.
我知道我很无聊 不过
I know I’m not a fun person, but…
我跟你一起去可以吗
do you think it would be all right if I went with you?
你喜欢选美吗
Do you like beauty pageants?
我没参加过
I’ve never been to one.
这个周末 我只是想
I just don’t want to be by myself
做一回自己
this weekend.
你当然可以跟我一起去
Of course you can.
肯定会是刺♥激♥的冒险
It’ll be an adventure.
嘿 说不定回头有人会
Hey, maybe they’ll even
把我们俩的事画成漫画
make a comic book about us someday…
阿尔文和兰斯的大冒险
“The Adventures of Alvin and Lance.”
阿尔文和兰斯 嘿
“Alvin and Lance.” Heh!
我们只需要给你找个美女玩玩
We just need to get you laid by a beautiful girl.
我只是想好好过个周末
I just want to have a good time.
嗯 跟未来的美国小姐一起聚会
Well, partying with a future Miss America
对我来说一定是很有意思的周末
sounds like a heck of a good time to me.
其中有些选手我还认识
I even know some of the contestants.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许他们也想找个像我俩这样
Maybe they’ll even want to hang out
又老又丑的男人一起玩玩呢
with a couple of old fatties like us.
嘿 阿尔文
Hey, Alvin?

Hmm?
如果你是个姑娘
if you were in a regional beauty pageant
去参加选美
and you were a girl…
你有什么特殊才艺呢
what would your special talent be?
三♥级♥跳
Triple jump.

Huh?
三♥级♥跳
Triple jump.
啥是三♥级♥跳
What’s triple jump?
就是三连跳
It’s three jumps.
哦 知道了
Oh, yeah.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
装好了
Get on it.
-嘿 阿尔文 -嗯
-Hey, Alvin. -What?
你记得上周你让我给曼迪逊的那些钱吗
Remember that cash you asked me to give Madison from last week?
记得
Yeah.
我得向你承认 我
Well, I have a confession to make. I…
忘记给她了
sort of forgot to send it to her.
什么
What?
我打算告诉你来着 只是
I was gonna tell you. I was just…
我只是怕你会生我的气
You know, I was really afraid you were gonna get mad at me.
太好了
That’s great!
-真的 -当然
-Really? -Absolutely.
太完美了
That’s fantastic.
这周末我们要把这些钱花到合适的女人身上
Let’s spend it this weekend on some ladies who deserve us.

Yeah!
听我说
You know what?
拿四十块出来
Take $40 out of there.
给自己再买♥♥块表
Buy yourself another watch.
我已经这么做了
I already did.
哇 看看
Whoa. Check it out.
搭车的人
Hitchhiker.
嘿 我见过那位女士
Hey, I know that woman.
我想想 想想
I know that… I know…
嘿 要搭车吗
Hey! Excuse me. Do you need a ride?
你好
Hello?

Hello?
你好
Hello?
你没事吧
Everything okay?
她可能不懂英语
Maybe she doesn’t speak English.
要搭车吗
你想加入我们的冒险之旅吗
哇 哇 哇 嘿
Well, well, well! Heh!
你们终于把路都修好啦
You guys all done fixing the road?
哦 没有 只是打算休息两天
Uh, no. We’re just taking a few days off.
去找点乐子
We’re gonna have some fun.
是吗 好事儿啊
Yeah? Good for you guys.
好事儿 是你们应得的 哈哈
Good for you. You deserve it. Ha ha!
嘿 就是那个从你卡车上下来的女人
Hey, that’s the woman that got out of your truck.
什么
What?!
就是那天从你卡车上下来的女人
That’s the woman that got out of your truck the other day.
就是她
That’s her.
女人 什么女人
Woman? What woman?
绝对就是从你车上下来的那个女人
That’s definitely the woman that got out of your truck.
我车上没女人
There’s no woman in my truck!
你车上有个女人
There is a woman in your truck!
-哇 哇 -明明就有
-Whoa, whoa… -There is!
嘿 别这样
Hey, hold on.
如果你车上曾有个女人
If there was a woman in that truck…
不是说真的有
I’m not saying that there is…
明明就有
There is.
我是说如果有
But if there was,
你会好好对待她吗
would you be good to her?

Huh?
你会好好对待她吗
Would you be good to her?
你确定一切都好吗
Would you make sure that everything is okay?
你最好相信这点
You better believe it.
我想亲亲你
I do want to kiss you.
好了 跑吧 快跑
Okay, run! Run! Run!
噢 瞧 他在开车
Ooh, look, he drives.
你想这么开 还是这么开
You like driving this way and this way.
这是踏板
Pedals.
算了 我们去跟那只鸡玩
Yeah, let’s go around to that chicken.
过来 小鸡
Come here, chicken.
这里 小鸡
Here, chicken.
我们去抓那鸡
Let’s get that chicken.
再去抓些别的鸡
Let’s go get some more chickens.
小鸡 再去抓些别的小鸡
Chickens. Let’s get some more chickens.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!