-你真这么想 -绝对的
-You think? -No one else!
新来的这家伙肯定不怎么样
I bet this new guy really sucks.
知道吗 我猜根本没这个人
You know, I bet he hardly even exists.
她恐慌 他有安全感 就这样了
You know, she’s just scared and he’s safe and that’s it.
我爱她
I love her.
就这个恶心
That part sucks.
哈哈
Ha ha!
他们是朋友吗
Were they friends?
不是
No.
他是她的脊椎指压师
He was her chiropractor.
她的什么
Her what?
脊椎指压师
Chiropractor.
什么 那是什么
What’s that? What’s that?
你不知道什么是脊椎指压师
You don’t know what a chiroprac…
我知道 提醒我一下
I know, but just remind me.
专门研究怎么纠正
It’s a guy who specializes in the treatment
骨骼异位的人
and disorder of the… skeleton.
就像按♥摩♥师
It’s like a masseuse.
骨骼
Skeletons?
她以前常去看她的脖子
She used to go in to see to her neck.

Mmm.
她跟个按♥摩♥师搞上了
She’s hooking up with a masseuse.
没品位 曼迪逊
Gross, Madison.
真丢脸
Disgusting.
卡车司机给我们的
The truck driver gave us this.
什么
What?

Yeah. Oh!
他说可以帮你度过难关
He said it’d help you get through the toughest part.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我告诉他你很喜欢这个
I told him how much you liked it,
所以他给了我们一箱
so he gave us a whole case.
你没把我的事情都告诉他吧
You didn’t tell him about what happened to me, did you?
我是说 完全没有提到吧
I mean, you didn’t say anything about it?
当然
No.
我是这么跟他说的
No, I told him that you were a prince
你是个被放逐的王子
that had been… banished from his kingdom
现在只能跟我这样的老仆人
and that you were forced to work out on the roads
一起干着这些粗活
with an old peasant like me.
为了有一天能回到自己的城♥堡♥
Go… back to your old castle.

Oh.
扯淡
Fart.
最多醉生梦死三个月
Just get drunk for three months.
也许稍长点
Maybe more.
说不定她会回到你身边 谁知道呢
Maybe someday you can get her back. I don’t know.
我上周末过得也很糟
I also had a tough weekend last weekend.
怎么了 没约到炮
Why, ’cause you didn’t get laid?
凯茜怀孕了
Cathy’s pregnant.
什么
What?
凯茜·克罗斯比
Cathy Crosby.
凯茜·克罗斯比是谁啊
Who’s Cathy Crosby?
她四十七岁了
She’s 47.
就是个跟我睡了两三次的老女人
She’s an older lady I slept with two or three times.
没什么特殊的
It was nothing special.
妈妈周五留条说
Mom gave me a Post-it on Saturday
让我请凯茜来家做客
and told me I had to call Cathy…
但我没理
but I didn’t bother.
但是经过了一个糟糕的周五之夜后
But after the beat-ups on Saturday night,
我想我还是做点什么比较好
I thought it might be good to at least get a little something,
所以我给她打了电♥话♥
and so I called her.
然后过去找她
And then I go over to her place,
然后她就像演戏一样来了一出
and she’s all dramatic
说什么还是不要了
and says there’s no chance of getting it on
她只是想聊聊天
and that she just wants to talk.
然后我说
And I’m like…
无聊
“Boring!
有什么好聊的啊
“What do you want to talk about?”
然后她就吓坏了 开始哭
And then she starts crying, freaking out,
然后她告诉我说她怀孕了
and she tells me that she’s pregnant
不知道该怎么办
and she doesn’t know what to do.
然后我说 什么 是我的吗
And I’m like, “What? Is it mine?”
她跟我说 她六个月以来
She tells me she hasn’t partied with anybody else
没跟别人男人睡过
for the last six months.
所以我告诉她 这孩子不能要
So I tell her that we can’t do this, you know.
她得去做个人流什么的
She’s just gonna have to get a “labortion.”
我怎么会想到她还能怀孕呢
She wasn’t supposed to be able to get pregnant, you know?
她又不是年轻人 她很老了
She’s not fresh anymore. She’s old.
这才是重点
That’s the whole point.
所以我告诉她 如果真想要这个孩子
So I tell her that she has to take care of the baby by herself
那就只能自己带了
if she wants to keep it.
别犯傻了
Don’t be an idiot.
这是
This is…
天赐的礼物 这是
a gift. This is a…
这是上天赐予一个人最好的礼物
It’s the most beautiful thing that can happen to a person,
尤其是 对你这样的人来说
especially… someone like you.
我没做好当爸爸的准备
I’m not ready to be a dad.
谁做好了
Who is?
没人能做好一切准备 你只要 只要
No one is ever ready. You just… you just…
做就行了 船到桥头自然直
do, you know? It’s the next step.
慢慢地
It’s the…
你就成为父亲了
Become a dad.
面对它 明白吗
Deal with it, you know what I mean?
确实有些事情会很麻烦
Some things are gonna be stinks, all right?
睡不好觉
You get no sleep.
但是也有非常美好的一面
But other parts are going to be the greatest things ever.
这是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
你应该感谢上苍
You should be grateful
你遇到曼迪逊的时候她已经有孩子了
that Madison already had a kid when you met her.
你应该 感谢
You should be… thankful.
也许吧
Maybe so.
你真是个该死的家伙
You’re a funny fish.

1…

2…

3.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
-哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 -哇
-Ooh-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo. -Whoo!
一 二 三
1, 2, 3!
克南 意为认识
“Kennen” means “to know.”
是的 意思就是认识你
Yes, it means “to get to know you.”
祖 很
“Zu,” “to.”
祖 很
“Zu,” “to.”
认识你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
你好吗
How are you?
你是说你最近怎么样
Ah, you say, “How goes it you?”
你好吗
How are you?
你好吗
How are you?
阿尔文
Alvin?
阿尔文
Alvin?
你真的觉得我应该留下那个孩子吗
Do you really think I should have this baby?
绝对应该
Yeah, absolutely.
我刚刚
I was just…
在想你说 孩子是上天赐予的奇迹
thinking about what you said about it being a miracle and all.
也许让她放弃对她很不公平
Maybe it’s unfair to make her give it up
她怀上孩子真的不是那么容易的事情
if it’s difficult for her to get pregnant in the first place.

Hmm.
也许明天我应该打个电♥话♥给她
Maybe I’ll call her tomorrow,
告诉她 她想怎样都可以
tell her we can do whatever she wants and…
如今我跟你一起干着这份工作
now that I got this cool job working for you,
她要什么我都供得起
I can support whatever she wants.
好主意
Good idea.
你也许真的会满足她所有的要求
You should probably do whatever she wants anyway,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!