行了 还有活要干 走吧
Come on, we got work to do. Let’s go.
嘿 开门
Hey, open the door.
别想 阿尔文 我罢♥工♥了
No way, Alvin. I’m on strike.
开开门 还有活要干 赶紧的
Open the door! We’ve got work to do! Let’s go!
我说了我罢♥工♥了 因为你发了疯
I said I’m on strike because you’re being a crazy person.
走吧
Let’s go!
知道吗 你能得到这份工作的唯一原因
Do you know the only reason that you have this job
是看在你姐姐的面子上
is because I was being nice to your sister?
仅此而已
That’s it.
是看在她的面子上 我给了你这个机会
I was being nice, and I was giving you the opportunity
让你好好做个人
to get your act together and straighten up.
你表现的这么不成熟 也不遵守纪律
You quit acting so immature, learn a little discipline.
而我也不想再对你好了
But I don’t have to be nice to you anymore,
因为你姐姐不爱我了
because I am not loved by your sister.
她不爱我了 所以我没必要爱你
She doesn’t love me, so I don’t have to love you.
我可以马上给老板打电♥话♥开除你
I could call the boss right now and have you fired.
别威胁我
Don’t threaten me.
你别觉得自己了不起 你打不过我
You think you’re so tough! I could beat you up.
-你打不过我 -哦 打个赌吗
-You can’t beat me up. -Oh, you want to bet?
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
还说我不成熟
calling me immature.
你就是一堆没用的垃圾
You’re just a worthless sack of crap.
是吗 至少我不会一直觉得
Oh, yeah? Well, at least I don’t go around thinking
自己是个舞蹈家 而其实跳得很糟
I’m a great dancer when I actually stink at dancing.
你根本没见过我跳舞
You’ve never even seen me dance.
你躲被子里干那事时 其实我都看到了
I’ve seen you do a lot of things when you don’t think I’m watching.
你是这世上最坏的人
You’re the worst person in the world.
抓不到我
You can’t catch me!
你是这世上最坏的人
You’re the worst person in the world!
兰斯
Lance!
救命
Help!
阿尔文
Alvin?
救命
Help!
阿尔文
Alvin?
阿尔文
Alvin.
-天啊 -你没事吧
-Oh, my God. -Are you okay?
没事 我没事 只是
Oh, yeah, I’m all right. I just…
你干什么
What are you doing?
我屁♥股♥摔伤了
Oh, I nailed my hips.
什么
What?
我觉得我
Yeah, I think I…
我觉得我毁了自己的屁♥股♥
I think I messed up my hips.
你从崖上掉下去了
Did you fall off this cliff?
是的
Yeah.
你在耍我吧
Are you pulling my legs?
没有
No.
-那下面有蛇吗 -不知道
-Are there snakes down there? -I don’t know.
那下面有蛇吗
Are there snakes down there?
不知道 也许有吧
I have no idea! Maybe!
小心 小心
Careful, careful.
有苔藓 小心
There’s moss. Careful.
干得好
Good job.
你怎么掉下来的
Why’d you fall off a cliff?
我没有
I didn’t.
我跳下来的
I jumped.
你要帮我吗
Will you help me?
我不知道自己做了什么
I don’t know what I was doing.
像个傻瓜
I feel like a fool.
我跑啊跑 就到了崖边
I was running, and then I reached the cliff,
我想到的只有要么飞 要么死
and all I know is I wanted to either fly or kill myself.
从12英尺高的地方跳下去就想死
Kill yourself by jumping off a 12-foot cliff?
有时候不可能在我身上也会变成可能
Sometimes I can do things that can’t really happen.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我什么都干不成
I’m impossible.
我们还是快到医院去检查一下你的屁♥股♥吧
We should probably get your hips to the hospital to get a checkup.
已经没事了
My hips are fine.
只是落地时候震到了
It was just the shock when I landed because…
我真的飞了七秒钟
I did fly for seven seconds.
我真的飞了 然后 侧身着地了
I was flying, and then I… landed on my side.
但是屁♥股♥没事
But my hip isn’t broken.
只是挫伤 有点疼还有
It’s just bruised and beat up and… stupid
我又老又傻
and old like me.
傻屁♥股♥
Stupid hip.
你脸上是什么
What’s on your face?
哦 我本来想画战争妆来着
Oh. It was supposed to be war paint.
嘿嘿
Heh heh!
抱歉踩烂了你的表
I’m sorry about your watch.
不该踩碎它 挺好的一块表
I shouldn’t have crushed it. It was really cool.
我还想对我说话的方式表示歉意
I’d also like to apologize for the way I spoke to you.
我没道理那么骂你
I had no right to insult you like that.
好了 行了 没什么大不了的
Yeah. Yeah, it’s not such a big deal.
我们都是蠢货 只是想互相伤害罢了
You know, we were just being jerks, trying to hurt each other’s feelings.
我在学校的时候读过一本小册子
I read in a pamphlet back when I was in school that sometimes,
上面说 你骂别人的时候
when you say something ugly to somebody, you know,
只是为了建立健全自己的形象
you’re really just trying to build your own self up
让自己显得特殊
like… like you’re special.
所以当你说消极的话
So when you say something negative
骂别人的时候
and insult the other person…
你只是在向别人表示
you’re really just showing that other person
你是怎样一个对自己的形象没概念的人
what an unsure-of-yourself-type person that you really feel like you are.
我知道
I know.
那册子我也读过
I read that pamphlet, too.
知道吗 我本来觉得
You know, I thought that this…
这份工作对我有好处
job would be good for me
让我能理清我跟曼迪逊之间的关系
to think about the relationship I have with Madison.
我可以学着做个更好的人
You know, I thought I could learn to do better,
让自己的生活愉快
that I could figure out a way to be happy with my life
同时也能照顾到她的需求
and still give her what she needs.
但是距离太远
But the distance apart
让她产生了恐慌
gave her the opportunity to… get scared
以及
or just…
隔阂
disappear.
这就算是结束了
So is it really over?
对我来说应该是可以确定了
Seems pretty black and white to me.
她另外有人了
There’s another guy.
电♥话♥里我跟他说话了
I talked to him on the phone.
真的吗
Are you serious?
是不是个外国人
Is he a foreigner?
是不是那个墨西哥人
Is he that Mexican guy?
等等 你说什么
Wait. What?
算了
Never mind.
他是半个美国人
This guy is half Native American.
称为BB
He goes by B.B.
-BB -对
-B.B.? -Yeah.
管自己叫巴斯特·布朗
Calls himself Buster Brown,
你知道 就是像巴斯特·布朗那样
you know, like in Buster Brown?
美国和意大利人混血儿
He’s half Native American, half Italian.
哇 异国情调嘛
Whoa. Pretty exotic.
你认识他
Do you know him?
不 要是认识就好了
No, but I feel like I do.
她不停的提到他 难以相信我竟然
She talks about him all the time. I can’t believe I didn’t…
天啊 我几乎都能看到他的脸了
God, I could see his face.
她真不知道自己适合什么男人
She has no idea what she deserves.
她适合什么男人
What does she deserve?
我 大清早从床上爬起来
Me. Someone who’s gonna wake up early in the morning
跟她一起喂鸡
and feed the chickens with her,
校对她的诗稿
who’ll proofread her poetry
坐在她妈妈做的那把椅子上的人
or sit in that old chair that her mom made.
我肯定你是唯一肯做这些事的人
I bet you’re the only guy that does that.
不会有别人了
No one else.