为什么你的门牌上却写着丽莎·梅茨格
Why does it say Lisa Metzger on your door?
梅茨格是我的娘家姓
Metzger is my maiden name.
你欺骗了我
You betrayed me.
是的
Yes.
我的确辜负了你的信任
I did betray your trust…
但我这么做是为了维护我们间的关系
but I did it to preserve our relationship.
那看上去对我更重要
That seemed more important to me.
你把这种行为叫做维护我们间的关系
Is this what you call preserving our relationship?
在当时那是最好的做法
It seemed at the time like the right thing to do.
你这是什么意思 在当时
What do you mean, at the time?
你知道这件事多久了
How long have you known?
五个礼拜零四天
Five weeks, four days.
我想确定你们是不是只为一时行乐
I wanted to make sure that it wasn’t just a fling.
如果是的话
If it was,
我们之间的关系就可以维持下去
then we would have been able to continue, but…
但我们现在进行的谈话
Now we’re having a conversation…
极有可能会结束我们之间的关系
that will very likely end our work together.
你能否明白
Can you see…
我极力避免现在的这种谈话
that I wanted to avoid having this conversation…
是在为你着想吗
for your benefit?

No.
我想你那样做是为了控制你儿子的生活
I think you did it to control your son’s life.
不 那不是事实 不是你想的那样
No. That’s not true. That is not true.
我那样做只是为你着想 并非其他原因
I stayed in it just for you, no other reason.
我不相信
I don’t believe you.
你取悦我的时候是一套
That you could give me advice to do as I please…
到儿子那这套又成了谬论
and then not do the same for your son is wrong.
我认为你该反省一下
I think you need to look at that.
谢谢 我正在和我的治疗师解决这个问题
Thank you. I am working on that with my therapist right now.
你居然和我谈论他的小♥弟♥弟♥
You let me talk to you about his penis.
相信我 更纠结的人是我 不是你
Trust me, that was harder for me than it was for you.
直到数周以前
Up until a few weeks ago
我甚至都没有意识到他已经成人了
I didn’t even think my son had a penis.
你有没有意识到你母亲
Do you realize your mother
现在对你的小♥弟♥弟♥有多了解
now knows intimate details about your penis?
你跟他谈论我的小♥弟♥弟♥了
You told her about my penis?
天哪 拉菲
Jesus, Rafi.
请原谅
Excuse me…
考虑到我们不会再见面了
I thought it was safe
我认为那没什么大不了的
to assume it wouldn’t get back to her.
她最好不要把此事
She better not use that
作为让我感恩节回家的借口
to get me home for Thanksgiving.
-你怎么能在这时候开玩笑 -那我还能怎么做
– How can you make jokes? – What else am I gonna do?
你应该生气 愤怒
Get angry! Be outraged!
我已经在生气了 好吗
I am, okay? I am angry.
我都不敢相信她居然能忍♥到现在才说
I can’t believe she took it this far.
我只是 我知道她很关心哪些需要帮助的人
I’m just… I know that she cares about the people she helps.
-非常关心 -你怎么了
– And she cares a lot. – What is wrong with you?
-我必须在这向你解释清楚 -你这只是在妄想
– I have to draw the line there. – You’re delusional.
她一直只是在试图控制你
She’s just trying to control you. She still is.
拉菲 我不希望与你争吵
Rafi, I’m not arguing with you.
我知道她想控制我 我讨厌这样 真的
I know she tries to control me. I hate it. I do.
但是
But…
我想要说的是 她绝对不会那样对你
All I’m saying is, she would never use you to do that.
你太天真了
You are so naive.
你怎么可以那样骗她 太没职业道德了
How could you deceive her like that? That was totally unethical!
你小子胡说什么 我比你更关心她的幸福
How dare you? I care far more about her well-being than you do.
这点从你选择继续和她约会
That’s evident by your choice
就能明显看出来
in continuing to see her.
妈妈
Mom.
那你现在打算怎么做
What are you going to do now?
过我自己的生活呗
Live a life.
我希望你能做出正确的选择
I hope you’re making the right decisions…
因为有人现在正依赖于你
because you’ve got somebody else counting on you now.
那不是问题 我能处理好这件事 我爱她
That’s fine. I can handle it. I love her.
很好 只是不要让我来为你收拾残局
Great. Just don’t come to me, help you clean up the mess.
绝对不会
I won’t.
我是说 结局不会像你想得那样糟 妈妈
I mean, there won’t be a mess to clean up, Mom.
我不给你买♥♥棉签
And I didn’t buy you Q-Tips…
是因为不想让你的耳朵受伤
because I was trying to protect your ears.
那么 她就打算让你在那免费居住吗
So what? She’s just gonna let you live there rent-free?
不 不是免费的 我付出了其他东西
No, it ain’t free. I’m paying in other ways.
天哪 你就是我的偶像
Oh, my God, you’re my hero.
那不是你想得那样
No, it’s not like that.
我母亲的所作所为差点毁了她
This whole thing with my mother has just killed her.
这些天估计是不能和她住了
She’s ,like, impossble to live with these days
到了 你是想在外面等还是
This is it. You wanna wait outside or…
不 我最好还是拿着纸巾站在你旁边
No, I thought I’d stand next to you with some paper towels.
回头我们在拉菲家见
I’ll meet you back at Rafi’s.
我想让你看看她家
I want you to check out her place.
她几个小时内是回不来了
She’s not going to be back for a couple of hours.
不敢相信你居然还没有上
Can’t believe you haven’t made
《第六页》
Page Six yet.
纽约邮报八卦专栏
-你知道吗 这里有多棒 -我知道
– You know what? This place is sick. – I know.
现在我知道你为何不顾一切和她在一起了
Now I understand why you’re taking all her shit.
不是因为这个
That’s not why.
我是说 我喜欢住在这儿
I mean, I like living here,
但那不是我和她在一起的原因
but that’s not the reason I’m with her.
漂亮的公♥寓♥
Great apartment,
在汉普顿拥有宅子的朋友们 加上艺术上的交流
friends with houses in the Hamptons, art connections.
多么好的理由 你知道我在说什么
Those are good reasons. You know what I mean?
-闭嘴 -什么
– Shut up. – What?
得了 伙计 你就像困在她的监狱中
Come on, man, she’s got you tied up like it’s Pelican Bay.
说实话 我最近都很少见到你
Seriously, I barely even see you anymore.
就连我现在能在这里都是因为她不在家
You even said it. I’m only here right now because she’s not home.
可恶
Shit.
是她回来了 快点 你必须躲起来
It’s her. Come on. You’ve got to hide.
开玩笑吗 我不能待在这吗
Are you serious? I really can’t be here?
-没错 你不能 藏到衣帽间里去 -衣帽间吗
– Yeah. No. Get in the closet. – In the closet?
快躲进去
Get in the closet.
她不希望外人闯入她的生活空间
She doesn’t like people in her living space.
生活空间 什么倒霉的生活空间
Living space? What the hell’s living space?
-难道厨房♥也算是生活空间 -快进去
– Is the kitchen part of it? – Just get in the closet.
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
你好
What’s up?
这么早就回来了
What are you going home already?
对不起 你希望我离开吗
Oh, I’m sorry. Would you like me to leave?
我以为你与莫里斯出去闲逛了
I thought you were hanging out with Morris today.
快喝吧 相当美味 不是吗
Oh, yeah, drink that. That’s good stuff, huh?
是的 我是说 没错
I was. I mean, I am.
我是说 闲逛
I mean, hanging out…
你怎么了 看起来很奇怪
What’s wrong with you? You’re acting weird.
我吗 不 我没事 你怎么样
Me? No, I’m fine. You okay?
-这里还有其他人吗 -什么 没有
– Is there someone here? – What? No.
天哪 有人和你一起待在这里吗
Oh, my God, is there someone here with you?
我对猫过敏
I’m allergic to…
-怎么回事 -好的 好的
-What is going on here? – Okay, okay…
好的 听我说
All right, look.
我们只在这儿待了几分钟
We were only here for a few minutes.
然后我听到你进来
Then I heard you coming…
我有点惊慌失措 所以我让他躲起来
and I panicked, and I told him to hide.
躲在衣帽间里吗
In the closet?
我早跟他说这不是个好主意
I told him it was a bad idea.
拉菲 我们只是刚来
Rafi, we were only here just…
但已经喝了啤酒
Long enough to have a beer
吃了馅饼 与你那些不三不四的朋友
with your pie-throwing, sociopath friend?
等等 不 我跟他说过
Wait. Hey, hey. No. Wait. I told him…
我跟你说过不让你来 但你非要来
I told you not to come up, but you forced me.
不 你没有 你撒谎
No, you did not. You lie…
好了 好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!