-你马上就得到了 -哦 是吗
– You’re gonna get it. – Oh, yeah?
我要给你
I’m gonna give it to you.
假日嘿♥咻♥吗 戴夫
Vacation sex, Dave?
拜托 你是纽约唯一一个
Please. You are the only…
注册的同性恋共和党人
registered gay Republican in New York.
这只跟纳税有关
It’s just a tax thing.
每隔一个提案我都会左倾
I’m to the left on every other issue.
我还是认为民♥主♥党
I still say the Democrats
需要自己的节目宣传自己的提案
need their own show pushing their own agenda.
没人会看的 我的意思是 一点都不激烈
No one would watch. I mean, there’s no blood.
我会看的
I’d watch that show.
人们更想看自♥由♥党
People would much rather watch some liberal be humiliated…
在《奥雷利实情》节目中被羞辱
on The O’Reilly Factor.
你该继续 杰森
You should go on, Jason…
彻彻底底地羞辱那个家伙
and thoroughly humiliate the man.
当然 他会爱上我的
Sure, he’d love me.
-艾尔赛特 它去哪了 -我去找它
– Alsayste? Where is he? – I’ll get him.
这小伙儿可真嫩啊
Fiddler on a hot tin roof.
还很年轻了 看他身份证了吗
And so young. Have you carded him?
是的 很不幸 我看了
Yes, unfortunately, I have.
我觉得他很棒 潇洒 温柔
I think he’s great. Smart and sweet.
只是需要多加调♥教♥
Just needs a little seasoning.
我觉得他
I think he’s…
你什么都别说 你完全被他迷住了
You don’t get to say. You’re totally infatuated with him.
可能是 但是我还是为你担心
Maybe, but I’m still worried about you.
他这么年轻 你很明显配不上他
He is so young and you’re obviously falling for him.
-那又怎么样 -你没事儿吧
-So what? Fall. -What is wrong with you?
你看起来年轻了十岁
You look 10 years younger.
我从没见过你这么开心
I’ve never seen you this happy.
我就是说 你想要个孩子
I’m just saying, you want a baby…
他根本不可能给你
and he is in no position to give you that.
你的时间不多了 拉菲
You’re on the clock, Rafi.
谢谢 兰德尔 说得真好
Thanks, Randall. That’s sweet.
另外 他和她妈妈的关系很微妙
Plus, he has this weird relationship with his mother…
她想让他娶一个犹太教♥徒♥
who wants him to marry someone named Rivkah or Devorah.
兰德尔 谁问你了
Randall, who asked you?
不过 你说他们的关系微妙
Besides, I think it’s interesting…
而我觉得很有趣
that you call their relationship weird…
这形容得很接近了
when all it is, is close.
我们都该感到幸运
We should all be so lucky.
不过 你老妈还
Besides, your mother still
认为你是直男呢 我的天啊
thinks you’re straight, for Christ’s sakes.
那么 戴夫 你在乎孩子不是犹太人吗
So, Dave, do you care if your kids are Jewish?
我只在意他们开不开心
I care if they’re happy.
回答得好
Good answer.
你的朋友们怎么了
So, what’s up with your friends?
整个周末像一次漫长的面试
This whole weekend felt like a long audition.
-他们只是担心我 -有什么好担心的
– They’re just worried about me. – Worried about what?
担心你的年龄 我想说
How old you are, I mean…
某种程度上 我想要个孩子
my wanting to have a child at some point.
你和我一起住
Your moving in.
我只是有点儿紧张 就这些
And I’m just a little nervous, that’s all.
你知道纽约的情况 你只有一个公♥寓♥
You know how it is in New York. Your apartment’s all you have.
只有几十平♥米♥是你自己的
A few hundred square feet you can call your own.
他的作品真的好 肖像栩栩如生
The work’s strong, I mean, it’s realistic portraits…
而且他才二十三岁 这让我很吃惊
and he’s only 23, I was amazed.
听起来不错 我真想看看他的作品
Sounds great. I’d really like to take a look at his work.
-他在这儿吗 -嗯 在
– Is he here? – Yes, he is.
-很好 -他会很开心的
– Great. – He’d love that.
-我去找他 -好的
– Let me go find him. – Okay.
我想让你看看这个 过来
I want you to see this. Come here.
拉斐尔
Raphael.
你好吗 亲爱的 最近怎么样
How are you, honey? How you doing?
– 很高兴见到你 -我也是
– Good to see you. – Nice to see you.
你见过我的朋友安了吗
Have you met my friend Ann?
你好
Hi.
见到你很高兴 我双手移不开
Nice to meet you. I’ve got my hands full.
-当然了 天啊 她真漂亮 -谢谢
– You sure do. Gosh, she’s beautiful. – Thank you.
-她叫什么 -艾拉
– What’s her name? – Ella.
你真可爱
You’re so sweet.
-她几岁了 -一岁
– How old is she? – She’s one.
哦 天啊 这么大了啊
Oh, my goodness. Yeah, she’s a big girl.
你有孩子了吗
Do you have any children?
没有 我一个孩子都没有
No, I don’t have any children.
他刚开始走路 她可以扶着栏杆
She’s just started walking. She’s holding onto the railing…
他实在太可爱了
She’s so sweet.
宝贝
Baby.
你知道你的这个东西里有五百多个频道吗
Do you know you have over 500 channels on this thing?
我今天看了马来西亚大赛
I watched the Malaysian Grand Prix today.
是吗 相当精彩
Really? That’s amazing.
今天你出过这个屋子吗
Have you left the apartment since this morning?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
他在我的公♥寓♥里待了一整天
He sits around all day in my apartment.
我回家后 一点隐私都没有
I have zero privacy when I go home.
听上去可不妙 他得找到自己的住处
This does not sound good. He needs to get his own place.
对 但他首先得找个工作
Yeah, but he needs a job first.
这只是时间问题
It’s about time.
这周我得给他买♥♥个生日礼物
I need to buy him a birthday present this week.
有什么建议吗
Do you have any ideas?
他一直在谈论关于任天堂的东西
There’s this Nintendo thing he keeps on talking about and…
拉菲 我要问你件事
Rafi, let me ask you something.
你喜欢做♥爱♥吗
Do you like having sex?
那就别买♥♥游戏
Don’t get Nintendo.
想来睡觉吗
Are you coming to bed?
睡 玩完就来
Yeah, right after this game.
就一会儿
Just for a sec.
-好吧 -这又没什么
– Okay. – What can it hurt?
-我得回去了 -我们只是看看 好吧
– I’ve got to get back. -We’ll just look, all right?
-这个多少钱 -非常贵 别看了
– How much is this? – Much too much. Don’t look.
别看
Don’t even look.
-需要帮助吗 -什么
– May I help you? – What?
-您想 -不需要
-May l… – No.
-杰克 -怎么了
– Jack. – What?
-我们得走了 -为什么
– We have to go. – Why?
我忘了有个预约
I have an appointment I forgot about.
我记得你说你没有
I thought you said you didn’t…
我想走了 行不行
I just have to go, all right?
-为什么 -糟糕
– Why? – Shit!
-趴下 趴下 -怎么了
– Get down, get down. – Why?
-是病人吗 -不是 是我情人
It’s a patient? No, it’s my lover.
对 是病人 别出声
Yes, it’s a patient. Just be quiet.
-你得解释一下 -你知道我不能
– You’re gonna have to explain this. – You know I can’t.
好了 你们吓到顾客了
Okay. You’re scaring some of the customers.
只是避免一场碰面
Just dropped a contact.
我嫁给了一个不会爱我的人
I was married to a man who couldn’t love me.
现在我和一个会爱我的人交往
And now I’m with someone who can love me…
但是他还不是个男子汉 至少 不完全是
but he’s not really a man. At least, not all the time.
看得出来
I can see that.
也许我把自己完全交给他
Maybe if I give myself to him completely…
他就会变成我需要他成为的样子
he’ll step up in the ways I need him to.
他说他知道我并没有把自己全部交给他
He said he knows I’m not giving all of myself…
而且这对我们很不公平
and it’s unfair to us.
我想我再也装不下去了
I don’t think I can do this anymore.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我就是做不了了
I just can’t.
做什么
Do what?
我们得谈谈 拉菲
We need to talk, Rafi.
好吧
Okay.
他是我儿子
He’s my son.

Who?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!