去吧 我现在就想去
I wanna go, I wanna go right now.
我想看看你不在我的床上的时候睡哪
I want to see where you sleep when you’re not in my bed.
很不错啊
This is nice.
这是厨房♥
Kitchen.
-很齐全啊 -是的
– Very grown-up. – Yeah.
-大卫 -什么
– David? – Yeah.
你室友是谁
Who are your roommates?
大卫 是你吗
Is that you, David?
是我 睡觉吧 奶奶
Yes. Go to sleep, Grandma.
拜托 轻一点 这够尴尬的了 好吗
Come on. Give me a break. It’s embarrassing enough, all right?
-卫生间在哪儿 -在那边
– Where’s the bathroom? – Bathroom’s right there.
-你吃饭了吗 -吃了 晚安
– Did you eat? – Yes, I ate. Good night.
你做什么呢
What are you doing?
藏好你的毛♥片♥
Stashing all your pornos?
是的 还要摘下我所有的海报
Yeah, and all my posters had to come down, too.
-它们怎么都背对着放 -不知道
– Why are they all facing away? – I don’t know.
谁想整天看着我的画呢
Who wants to look at my paintings all day?
我们得谈谈
We have to talk…
关于你的作品
about this thing you have with your art.
这很奇怪
I mean, it’s weird.
感觉你对画画有一种罪恶感似的
It’s like you think it’s a sin or something.
外婆
Bubi?
我决定做一名画家
I’ve decided I’m gonna be an artist.
戴夫
Dave.
你画得真棒
You’re really good.
这就是你应该做的 应该坚持画下去
This is what you should be doing. You’ve got to keep painting.
是吗
Yeah?
这不是生活
It’s not a life.
谁说的 别傻了
Says who? You’re crazy.
你很幸运 我在给你铺路
You’re lucky. I’m just paving the way for you.
这就是长子的诅咒
This is the curse of the eldest child.
等这些都结束了 你连杰伊都能带回家了
When it’s all over you’ll be able to bring home Jay-Z.
-你和老妈谈过了吗 -还没呢
– Are you and Mom talking? – Not really.
她这些天和以往不太一样
She’s just a different person these days.
-你在做什么 -收拾一些衣服
– What are you doing? – I’m just dropping off some clothes.
你不打算住这儿了吗
You’re not going to stay here?
我要搬到莫里斯那儿去
I’m going to Morris’ place.
说实话 我觉得你并不想让我留下来
To tell you the truth, I didn’t even think you’d want me here.
别那么夸张
Don’t be melodramatic.
这儿是你的家 我们是你的亲人
This is your home. We’re your family.
就算你真的把杰迪带回家
Even if you did bring home Jay-D.
是杰伊 老妈
It’s Jay-Z, Mom.
管他呢 杰伯 杰迪
Whatever. Jay-B, Jay-D…
我有个病人要来 你出去时注意点儿
I have a patient coming, so be careful when you leave.
哦 很抱歉让你久等了
Oh, I’m so sorry to keep you waiting.
-我敲门了吗 -你敲很久了吧
– Did I knock? – Am I late?
我觉得我开晚了
I feel like I’m late.
但是 没有
But no. No.
坐 坐 坐
Sit, sit, sit.
这是什么 枪吗
What is that? A gun?
不 练瑜珈的垫子
No, it’s a yoga mat.
-他要搬来和我一起住 -什么
– He’s moving in with me. – What?
我觉得你说过 你是不是说过
I thought you said… Weren’t you just saying…
他并不能满足你的需要
that he couldn’t provide you with the things that you needed?
我还不确定
I’m still unsure.
但是我认为我应该试一下
But I think I should just give it a shot.
你经常说 把生活弄乱一点儿
I mean, you always say, “Just get messy in life.
至少你知道你在生活 是吗
“At least you know you’re living.” Right?
另外 就算他不能给我我想要的
Besides, if he can’t give me what I need…
等我们住在一起后 就会发现了
then I’ll find out sooner if he’s living with me.
-而且他没有地方去 -他是这么说的
– And he has nowhere to go. – He said that?
他的铁哥儿们住在录音室
His best friend has a studio.
他和她母亲谈不拢 所以他不想回家
He’s not getting along with his mother, so he can’t go home.
还有 她恨我 我跟你说过吗
She hates me, by the way. Did I tell you that?
没有 你没提过
No. You hadn’t mentioned it.
对 这完全是另一回事
Yes, it’s this whole other thing…
我连想都不愿想
that I’m trying not to even think about.
有人说心理医生的孩子
They say the children of psychoanalysts…
是所有孩子中最神经质的
are the most screwed up of all.
对 我听说过
Yes, I had heard that.
这么说他就搬到你那里了
So he’s moving in.
我想这很有趣
I think it’ll be fun.
这是按你说的做的 不是吗
That’s what you said to do with this, right?
我是说 就是开心一下
I mean, just have fun.
对 不错
That’s right. That’s right.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
我 我忘了 我有一本书
I… I forgot, I have a book…
一本 一本我想让你看一下的书
A book… A book I wanted to show you.
我觉得它可能会
Thought it might be…
《女同性恋与神秘哲学研究》
“Lesbians and the Kabbalah…
天堂里的结合
“A Match Made in Heaven.”
拿错了 拿错了 错了
Wrong book. Wrong book. Wrong…
我的天 不管它了
Oh, my. Never mind.
算了 抱歉
Forget it. I’m sorry.
我一定迟到了
I am so late.
如果你再向我炫耀
I can’t help it if you parade around…
女强人的优点 我可受不了
fulfilling every working-girl fantasy I’ve ever had.
你应该把自己装在垃圾袋里丢到电梯旁边
You should wear a garbage bag till you get to the elevator.
周五还去汉普顿吗
Are we still going to the Hamptons Friday?
去 回见
Yeah. See you.
很好 乡村式的周末
Great. Village People weekend.
没事儿的
You’ll be fine.
为了这会儿 我训练过你了
I’ve been grooming you for this moment.
贝蒂·戴维丝在特纳经典电视台的
A Bette Davis marathon on
乡村生活电影系列都不如我们现在这样
the Turner Classic Network hardly qualifies.
同志们 他们到了 快点出来
Hey, you guys, they’re here. Come on.
-嗨 你好 -嘿 杰森
– Hi. How are you? – Hey, Jason.
-你看上去很棒 -你也是
– You look great. – You do, too.
-戴夫 这是杰森 -你好
– Dave, this is Jason. – Hi.
你好 我们听说了你所有事
Hi. We’ve heard all about you.
你好 拉斐尔
Hi. Raphael!
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
再看到你真是太开心了
It’s so good to see you again.
-最近怎么样 -很好
– How are you? – I’m good.
-路上怎么样 -还好
– How was the drive? – It was good.
-那就好 -很好
-Good. – Brilliant.
-帕尔玛 这是戴夫 -你好
– Palmer, this is Dave. – Hi.
-最近还好吧 -很好 你呢
– How are you? – Great. How are you doing?
-很好 -是吗
– Great. – Yeah?
他还好吧 还是
Is he okay? Or…
别管他 他只是
Ignore him. He’s just
嫉妒你抢先了一步
jealous he didn’t get into your pants first.
最近好吗
What’s up?
我的天哪 真抱歉
My God! I am so sorry.
艾尔赛特 你这个垃圾
Alsayste, you junkie!
-就这样 他不会再叫了 -你还好吧
– It’s so. He won’t bark. – Are you okay?
不好 我都快瞎了
Yeah. I think I’m blind.
不 快叫儿科医生来
No. Gotta call the pediatrician.
好了 我们进去吧
All right, come on.
-真痛啊 -太糟了
– That stings. -That’s terrible.
这地方真漂亮
This place is amazing.
我是说 所有东西 每个房♥间都很完美
I mean, everything. Every room is perfect.
看这个 连床都这么棒
Look at this. Even the beds are awesome.
我们今晚将会有个假日嘿♥咻♥
We’re gonna have vacation sex tonight.
戴夫 假日嘿♥咻♥是什么东西
What’s vacation sex, Dave?
我不知道 但是你会得到的 美女
I don’t know, but you’re gonna get it, girl.
瞧 微风都能吹到这里
Look at this, even the breeze coming through here.
太完美了
This is perfect.
这像不像为所有富豪准备的
Is it like this for all rich people?
不像 仅为同性恋富豪
No, just gay rich people.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!