抱歉
Sorry.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
告诉我
Tell me what…
你刚想说什么
what it is that you’re trying to say.
我只是担忧这件事情到底会怎样进展
I’m just worried about where this is going.
我情愿献出整个自己
You know, I want to give all of myself.
让眼前的这些进行下去
Just let it go.
真的有点情不自禁
It’s so tempting.
而这也是他想从我这里得到的
I mean, it’s all he wants from me.
谁不想完全地得到你呢 拉菲
Who wouldn’t want all of you, Rafi?
你是如此地迷人
You are an amazing woman.
可我继而想到
But then I think…
他是不是太年轻了 没办法承担起这份责任
I mean, he’s just too young to handle the responsibility. I…
我害怕就这样把自己献给他
I’m scared to put myself out like that.
这样想很成熟稳重
That’s a very mature line of thought.
我现在可以确定他的动机是单纯的
I’m sure his intentions are pure…
但根据你的描述
but he doesn’t sound like…
他并不明白他将要面对的事情
he knows exactly what it is he’s getting into.
你觉得我应该和他一刀两断吗
Do you think I should just cut it off right now?
我也说不上来
I’m not going to answer that.
听着 我可不想让你
Look, I don’t want you to get…
对我的家人有所误解
the wrong idea about my family.
敏感话题吗 肯定不是
Sensitive subject? No.
也许是吧
Maybe.
好吧 是这样的
All right, look.
我跟我妈因你起了些争执
I’ve been having trouble with my mom concerning you.
-因为我吗 -是的
– Concerning me? – Yeah.
就是 我想让她跟你见个面但她拒绝了
It’s just… I wanted her to meet you and she said no.
你倒挺用心 不过你不觉得
That’s sweet, but don’t you think…
现在就把我介绍给你妈妈有点为时过早吗
it’s a little early to be introducing me to your mother?
-她拒绝了啊 为什么呢 -我
– She said no? Why? -I…
听着 她对你不是犹太人有点意见
Look, she has a problem with you not being Jewish.
-她都不肯见我吗 -是的
– She won’t meet me? – No.
不然我为什么会这么沮丧
Why do you think I’m so upset?
我跟她都还没仔细谈谈呢
We’re not even speaking right now.
呃 我只是有点不解
Well, I don’t understand.
你不是说过她是一位心理咨♥询♥师吗
I thought you said she was a therapist.
我知道 你以为我不奇怪吗
I know. How do you think I feel?
她没见过你那个黑人女孩吗
Didn’t she meet the black girl you dated?
显然没有
No way.
没有 我妈妈甚至都不知道那杆子事儿
No, my mother doesn’t even know about that.
是我奶奶 我爸的妈妈
That was my bubi. My dad’s mom.
-大卫 亲爱的 -嗨 奶奶
– David, love. – Hey, bubi.
我想让你见见我的女朋友 瑞德吉拉
I wanted you to meet my girlfriend, Radjina.
瑞德吉拉 这是我奶奶
Radjina, this is my bubi.
您好
Hi.
她是黑人吗
Is she black?
没那么好笑 好不好
It’s really not that funny, okay?
我奶奶三个礼拜后过世了
My bubi died three weeks later.
我也知道她从未在人前提起瑞德吉拉
And I know she didn’t tell anybody about Radjina…
可是她的举止反应以及随后的离世
but her reaction and her subsequent death…
让我觉得还是不说为妙
let me know it might be a good idea to keep that one quiet.
不骗你 介绍完瑞德吉拉后奶奶就进屋了
I swear, I think she went in the house after that…
然后用平底煎锅猛敲自己的脑袋
and just hit herself over the head with the frying pan.
知道吗
I mean, that’s the image
每每我做错什么时她就会这么做
I get whenever I’m doing something wrong.
就她那样 用平底煎锅敲自己脑袋
Just her, like, whacking away with the skillet.
我还能列举很多这样的事
I can say this much.
不管年龄差距
Age aside…
他给了我许多我未曾奢望的东西
he gives me more of what I really need…
比任何人都多
than anyone else ever has.
真实的东西
Real things.
我没有得到过的
Things I never got.
谁还在乎年龄什么的
It makes it hard to harp on age…
宗教 或是其它什么 因为
or religion or anything, because…
我很开心
I’m just happy.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么啦 大卫
What’s wrong, David?
-我工作丢了 -真遗憾
– I lost my job. – I’m sorry.
你听说了吗 乔希·弗里德曼跟一个厨师订婚了
Did you hear Josh Friedman got engaged to a chef?
嗯 听说了 松露汤团 真棒
Yes, I heard. Truffle matzo balls. Amazing.
山姆 你最好告诉他卡什纳家的事情
You better tell him about the Kushners, Sam.
我们打算把这房♥子租给卡什纳 从八月一号♥开始
We’re trading apartments with the Kushners, starting August 1st.
你要去迈阿密吗
In Miami?
我们不在的时候你得找其它地方安顿好
You have to find someplace else to live while we’re gone.
哦 拜托 偏偏这个时候去
Oh, come on. Not now.
这可是最糟糕的时间
This is the worst possible time.
谁会在八月份去迈阿密呢
And who goes to Miami in August?
这正是我想说的
That’s what I said.
乱弹琴 你们说些什么呢
Come on. What are you talking about?
这时候的风景美着呢
It’s beautiful this time of year.
外公 那儿正是桑拿天
Grandpa, it’s a sauna down
每天下午都免不了被雨浇
there and it rains every single afternoon.
卡什纳家是带你去乘车兜风
The Kushners are taking you for a ride.
-山姆 我早跟你说过的 -算了吧 他懂什么
– I told you, Sam. – Oh, what does he know?
那是一座共管公♥寓♥ 我们就去那儿
It’s a condominium. We’re going.
什么 共管公♥寓♥就不下雨吗
What? Condominium means no rain?
请问拉斐尔·伽德在哪
Do you know where Raphael Gardet is?
我爸爸得到了温斯科特的一块风♥水♥宝♥地♥
My dad’s got this great place in Wainscott.
那边有豪华轿车接送 不用挤公汽
There’s a limo waiting, so you won’t have to take the Jitney.
打扰一下 请问拉斐尔·伽德在哪
Excuse me. Do you know where Raphael Gardet is?
-你是哪位 -我叫戴夫
– Who are you? – I’m Dave.
你好 戴夫
Hi, Dave.
你是模特吗
Are you one of the models?
不是 你是美发师吗
No. Are you the hairdresser?
-什么 -我想你听见我说什么了
– Excuse me? – I think you heard me.
戴安娜 眼睛看这边
Diana, eyes to me.
很好
That’s great.
你是美发师吗
Are you the hairdresser?
说得好 我很欣赏
That was good. I really enjoyed that.
我只是简单地问他一句 你知道
I just asked him simply, “Do you know where…
拉斐尔·伽德在哪 然后
“Raphael Gardet is?” And
他表现出的样子好像我是
he gives me all this attitude like I’m some…
不管是什么 上帝啊 戴夫 那样很没风度
Whatever. Jesus, Dave. It’s so uncool.
-那家伙是个白♥痴♥ -白♥痴♥
– The guy’s a schmuck. – Schmuck?
他可是我头头
It’s who I work for.
你以为自己是谁 想什么呢
Who are you? What are you thinking?
先是我的工作时间削减为每礼拜一天
I got cut to one day a week at work.
然后礼拜一的时候发现已经被炒鱿鱼了
Then I find out I gotta be out of my place on Monday.
一个月不到我就会变成穷光蛋了
I’m gonna be broke in a month.
我很抱歉 好吗
But I’m sorry, okay?
真的很抱歉
I am sorry.
好了 让我们做点什么吧 今天可是礼拜五的晚上
Okay, let’s do something. It’s Friday night.
你想做什么呢
What do you want to do?
恪守安息日的规则或干别的
Start observing the Sabbath or something?

No.
我想知道在认识我之前
I wanna know what a normal Friday night was like for you…
礼拜五晚上都是怎么过的
before you met me.
我是说 你会去乡间围着壁炉
I mean, you didn’t sit around fireplaces in The village…
喝红酒 是吧
drinking merlot, did you?
实际上 我们
Actually, we stood around
在包厘街围着燃烧的垃圾桶喝40度的烈性酒
trash-can fires in the Bowery drinking 40s.
-继续啊 -什么
– Come on. – What?
我想知道你都做了些什么 让我瞧瞧
I wanna know what you did. Show me.
-你确定 -嗯
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
去你家吧 还从没去过呢
Let’s go to your place. We never go to your place.
可是我有几个室友拉菲 拉菲
I got roommates, Rafi. Rafi…
我想看看你的画
I wanna see your paintings.
你没少看啊
You’re not missing much.
方便的交通 糟糕的借口
Convenient and weak.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!