格兰大街 下东区
Grand Street. Lower East Side.
我还没去过那儿
I haven’t been there yet.
他有一些室友
He has roommates,
所以我不能冒失地跑过去
and so I’m not exactly running over.
好的
Okay.
今天到此为止
Our time is up.
我们 周一再见吧
And I will see you on… on Monday.
好的
Of course.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 不
Yes. No.
是的 没事 我挺好的 只是我得去其它地方
Yes. I mean, I’m fine, because I have to be somewhere.
-那就好 拜拜 -拜
– Okay. Bye. – Bye.
见鬼 见鬼 见鬼
Shit, shit, shit…
见鬼 见鬼 见鬼 见鬼
shit, shit, shit, shit.
哦 真见鬼
Oh, shit.
天啊我该怎么办 结束她的疗程吗
So what the hell am I supposed to do now, end treatment?
还是继续呢
Keep going?
难不成让他们俩一起来做伴侣治疗
Bring them in for a couples session?
好吧 如果他们注定是没有结果的
Well, if this doesn’t go anywhere…
我觉得肯定是没有结果的
and I really don’t think it will.
那你可以放心地跟她待在一起
Then you’ll be relieved you stayed with her now.
如果你现在就结束她的治疗
If you end her treatment…
然后他们俩在两周后分手
and they break up after two weeks…
你就是没有为她的切身利益着想
you will not have served her best interests.
那你是什么意思 继续为她治疗吗
So what are you saying? That I should keep treating her?
也许你觉得这很讽刺
If you think it’s just a fling,
但我是这么想的
yes.
但这简直太疯狂了 这符合伦理吗
But that sounds crazy. Is that even ethical?
你的工作是去帮助她
Your job is to help her.
那是你的道德底线 不可逾越
That’s your ethical boundary.
好吧
Okay.
此刻暂时抛开的所有职业因素
Forgetting all the professional implications of the moment…
你感觉怎样
how are you feeling?
感觉自己崩溃了
I’m a wreck.
要崩溃了
I’m a wreck.
丽塔 她甚至不是犹太人
Rita, she’s not even Jewish.
假如她是犹太人
If she were Jewish…
对于你儿子同一个三十七岁的离异女性约会
would you feel better about him
你会好受一点吗
dating a 37-year-old divorcée?
咱们去哪儿
Where are we going?
到我工作的地方去看看
I just gotta stop by work for a second.
-嘿 吉尔 -嘿 戴夫
– What’s up, Gil? – Hey, what’s up, Dave?
-你怎么样啊 -很好
– How you doing, man? – All right.
-一切搞定了吗 -嗯 搞定了
– Did you set it up? – Oh, yeah.
-这是拉菲 -你好
– This is Rafi. – Hi.
-荣幸之至 -这是吉尔
– Pleasure. – Gil.
哦 我的上帝 太令人吃惊了
Oh, my God. This is amazing.
来这边 我还有些东西给你看
Come here. Something else I want to show you.
你在开玩笑吧
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
给点力啊
Quit ignoring me!
快上 戴夫 防线大开
Come on, Dave, I’m open.
那有空挡
Get it in there!
犯规 犯规 离我远点 离我远点
Foul, man! Foul! Stay off me. Stay off me.
都跟你讲两遍了 警告过你的
I’ve told you twice now. You’ve been warned.
这令人难以置信 太神奇了
It’s incredible. It’s amazing.
不好意思打断一下 你的胸罩露出来了
I’m sorry, your bra is showing.
那儿是不是少了一颗纽扣
Is it missing a button there?
-不是 -不是吗 它原本就是那样的
– No. – No. That’s the way it is.
对于犹太男人你说的一点都没错
You were so right about Jewish men.
我是说 如此体贴
I mean, so attentive.
恩 我的意思是 你懂的 你嫁给了犹太男人
But, I mean, of course you know. You’re married to one.
是的 不过他患有多动症
Yes, but he has ADD.
我就是控制不住 我是说
I just can’t get over it. I mean…
我都不知道如何开口
I feel a little awkward telling you this.
可我又不能告诉其他人 这
But I can’t tell anyone else. This is so…
我们在我寓所的每一个角落做♥爱♥
We have had sex on every surface of my apartment.
我基本没睡觉
I mean, I haven’t had much sleep.
但他又是多么渴望满足我
But he’s just so eager to please me…
并且我也想满足他
and I feel the same way about him.
他让我想做那种
He makes me want to do things…
-我明白 -那种我
– I understand. – …that I’ve never…
-想都没想过的事 -我明白了
– wanted to do before. – I got it.
你在偷笑
You’re gonna laugh…
他竟然连阴蒂在哪都不知道
but he didn’t actually know where the clitoris was.
真的吗
Really?
-你给他看了吗 -当然了
– Did you show him? – Of course.
他是那么的放纵不羁
I mean, he’s so uninhibited.
很乐意学习
Just happy to learn.
他的经验不丰富
He hasn’t had much experience.
他之前只跟两个人女人上过床
He’s only been with two other women.
什么 他还跟两个女人干过
What? He’s had sex with two other women?
嗯 你相信吗 不过事实就是如此
Yes. Can you believe that’s it?
现在我终于明白
Now I know
为什么男孩子喜欢追求年轻的女孩
why men go after younger women.
确实乐在其中
There’s something to it.
他的年轻 他的身体
His youth, his body…
他的天真可爱
his naiveté…
他那火热的激♥情♥ 我是说
his goddamn eagerness. I mean…
这不是棒极了吗
Isn’t this great?
嗯 没错 确实很棒
Yeah. It’s amazing.
听着
Listen.
我感觉不吐不快
I just have to say this
因为对于其他人我实在有点难以启齿
because I’m too embarrassed to tell anyone else.
他的小♥弟♥弟♥
His penis…
真是太美妙了 我简直
is so beautiful, I just…
想给它编一顶小帽子
want to knit it a hat.
你曾想过
Did you ever think…
我会这么满足吗
that I would be this satisfied?
我是指 在性上
I mean, sexually.
从未像现在这样
Not like this.
你们有做防护措施吗
Are you using protection?
当然有啊 他随身带着套套 他挺有责任感的
Oh, of course. He brought it up. He’s very responsible.
哦 这样很好
Oh, that’s very good.
-他爱干净吗 -什么
– Is he neat? – What?
他事后有整理的习惯吗
Does he pick up after himself?
早上他整理床铺吗
Does he make the bed in the morning?
使用电♥话♥前会请示你吗
Does he ask before he uses the phone?
这些他都会的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
你可以从那些事情上更多地了解一个男人
you can tell a lot about a man from those things.
嗯 他很爱干净
Yeah, he’s very neat.
尽管他确实有些不同寻常的习惯
I mean, he does have some unusual habits, though.
嘿 我倒不是想在这儿让你吃惊
Hey, I’m not trying to freak you out here…
不过这些棉签真神奇
but these Q-Tips are amazing.
知道吗 你快把我弄疯了 你说什么啊
Guess what? You’re freaking me out. What are you talking about?
长这么大了我们从没用过这种东西
We never had these growing up.
我在老妈的浴室里看到过这样的棉签
I saw them in my Mom’s bathroom,
但从没用过
but we never used them.
那你都怎么清理耳朵的
How’d you clean your ears?
没这么弄 就是用毛巾擦擦
Didn’t. Just towel-dried them, I guess.
-让我看看你手上的棉签 -不行
– Let me see the Q-Tip. – No.
你得离开这儿
You have to get out of here.
那是怎样的母亲啊
What kind of mother doesn’t
竟然不去教她的孩子们如何清理耳朵
teach their child how to clean their ears?
儿科学上说
Pediatricians say…
孩子们不适宜用棉签
that it is unhealthy for children to use them…
因为那会损伤耳膜
because it can damage the eardrum.
并且业已证实的是 内耳道的少量耳屎
And it has been shown that a small amount of wax…
可以帮助防御外界较大的灰尘侵入
in the inner canal helps protect against larger debris.
-我不知道还有这回事 -没什么
– I didn’t know that. – Well…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!