更为认真的事情
More serious kind of stuff.
那我们这算什么
Then what do you call this?
看完了
Well, that’s it.
这里基本上没什么帅哥了
There are officially no cute boys left here.
再见 很高兴出来玩玩
All right. It’s so nice to get out.
-很高兴能认识你 -我也是
– It was nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, too.
戴夫 很高兴能见到你 晚安
Dave. Very nice to see you. Good night.
再见 我也很高兴
Bye. Nice to meet you.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
妈的打给她又不会死
Just fucking call her.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello?
-喂 -你好 我是戴夫
– Hello? – Hi. It’s Dave…
彭博社
Bloomberg.
你刚给我打电♥话♥了
Did you just call me?
是的
Yes.
线断了吗
We get disconnected?
没有
No.
你挂断了吗
Did you hang up?
人有时候要撒谎
They say it’s better to lie sometimes…
但我紧张的时候撒不了谎
but I can’t really do that when I’m this nervous.
我想我得好好学学
I think I need to be in a better place.
我还是喜欢你这样
I like it better this way.
我身边太多谎言了
I’ve been around enough lying to say so.
那你周围有很多说谎的人吗
You had a lot of liars in your life, huh?
不好 糟糕
What? Shit.
明天和我一起去吃饭好吗
Would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow?
大卫 我做了三明治 要来一块儿吗
David, I’m making a sandwich. Do you want one?
不 不用了
No, I’m fine!
那是谁 我舍友
Who’s that? That’s my roommates.
你想一起吃饭吗
So, do you want to have dinner?
-好的 -好吗
– Yes. – Yeah?
那我明天打给你
I’ll call you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
对了 奶奶
Okay, Grandma.
你刚说什么三明治来着
So, what kind of sandwich are we talking about?
你好 我想找拉菲·加尔代 我叫戴夫
Hi, I’m here to see Rafi Gardet. My name’s Dave.
拉斐尔 我是达米安
Raphael. It’s Damien.
是的 这儿
Yeah. There’s a…
戴夫
It’s Dave.
戴夫想见你
Dave here to see you.
好的
Okay.
她马上下来
She’ll be right down.
好多泡泡 我喜欢泡泡
Bubbles here, I like that.
摸得很舒服
It’s a good touch.
那是羊毛的吗 看起来很痒 痒吗
Is that wool? Looks itchy. Is it itchy?
这真是世上最大的讽刺
I think it’s the biggest contradiction in the world.
犹太人吃鲤鱼 对吗
Jews eat carp, okay?
谁会吃鲤鱼 餐厅里都不提供的
Who eats carp? They don’t serve it in restaurants.
你见过菜单上有鲤鱼吗
Have you ever seen carp on a menu in your life?
拜托 老实回答我
Please, answer me honestly.
-没有 没有 -知道为什么吗
– No. No. – You know why?
因为太恶心了
Because it’s disgusting.
但在所有这些可怕的食物中
But for all this terrible food…
从没见过谁一生痴迷于鲤鱼
you’ve never seen a people so obsessed with it in your life.
都是些吃剩下的 我打赌每个
It’s a remnant. I’ll bet every immigrant group…
因为二战移♥民♥的人
that was displaced by
都很珍惜食物
World War II puts a lot of emphasis on food.
我意思是 太稀少了
I mean, it was scarce.
鲤鱼便宜 对吧 也许是他们日常饮食的一部分
Carp is cheap, right? It was probably a staple of their diet.
这算什么 历史频道说的吗
What is this, the History Channel?
你想用这个害我吗
You trying to kill this for me?
别这样 对不起 没事 继续
Come on. Sorry. Fine, go ahead.
我朋友莫里斯
Okay, so my friend Morris…
我想你会喜欢上这儿的 很漂亮
So I think you’re gonna love this place. It’s beautiful.
没有比这儿更好看的地方了
No one’s ever there.
-请出示身份证 -好的
– Can I see some ID? – Sure.
-年轻真好 -当然
– Love when that happens. – Yeah.
我倒是想被查身份证
I wish I still got carded.
-不好意思 戴夫 -怎么了
– Excuse me, Dave. -Yes.
我想问个问题 你多大了
Quick question for you. How old are you?
实际上 我不会说越南语 你为什么要问呢
Actually, I don’t speak Vietnamese. Why do you ask?
-你在逃避问题 -我想
– Are you being evasive? – I am trying.
我不喜欢报年龄
You know, I don’t tell my age.
人们把年龄看得太重要了
I think people get way too caught up with the number.
我三十七岁 你知道吗
I’m 37. Did you know that?
我没想过这个
You know, I hadn’t really thought about it.
你肯定没有
Sure you hadn’t.
我知道你比我年轻
Look, I know you’re a lot younger than me.
我只想知道 年轻多少
I’d just like to know, you know, how much.
好吧 让我猜猜
Okay, let me guess.
-二十九 -不是
– Twenty-nine. – No.
真的吗 更老吗
Really? Older?
-我觉得你没有三十 -谢谢
– You don’t look 30 to me. – Thanks.
我二十三岁
I’m 23.
不可能 你不会
No, you’re not.
我不相信你 让我看下你的驾照
I don’t believe you. Let me see the license.
天哪 你还是个小孩
Oh, my God. You’re a child.
出租 我吃的盐比你吃的米还多
Taxi! I have T-shirts older than you.
他们让我开的
They let me drive, okay?
是的 不过需要家长陪同
Yeah, with a parent in the car.
你怎么看起来这么成熟
How come you seem so much older to me?
我不知道 我想我接受不了
I don’t know. I don’t know if I can do this.
别这样
Come on.
-帮我拿下好吗 -没问题
– Can you hold this? – Sure.
-不会惹麻烦吧 -希望不会
– Are we gonna get in trouble? – I hope so.
这里太棒了
This place is amazing.
我不敢相信从这擦身经过十五年
I can’t believe I’ve walked by this for 15 years…
竟不知道有这样的地方
and I didn’t know it was here.
跟我说说吧
Let’s have it.
什么
What?
你怎么知道了
How did you know?
好吧 他叫大卫
Okay. His name is David…
他人很好
and he’s really, really nice.
很温柔
I mean, sweet.
我们前几天见的面 他约我出来了
And I met him a few days ago and he asked me out on a date.
我们去吃了饭
And we went out to dinner…
接吻了
and we kissed.
我喜欢啤酒
I like beer.
-那很好 -不 我的意思是
– Good. – I mean, no, I…
我以前不喝酒的 后来学会了
I never used to. I had to learn,
因为我家里人不喝酒
’cause nobody in my family drinks.
你很幸运 我家里人都喝酒
You’re lucky, ’cause everyone in my family drinks.
我家里什么也不喝
No, I mean, my family, they don’t drink anything.
就好像在盐湖城的摩♥门♥教♥徒
It’s like Salt Lake City.
他们就抿一小口
They’ll have maybe a sip
在星期五晚上和安息日
of wine every Friday night, on the Sabbath.
就这些 喝的是一种葡萄酒
That’s it, though, and it’s Manischewitz.
我没那样做过
I’ve never had that.
你喜欢咏叹调吗
You like High-C?
我妈喜欢把酒放到冰箱里
‘Cause my mom, she likes to keep the wine in the fridge…
这样三个月后还能喝
and we’ll still be drinking it three months later.
-一瓶好的夏敦埃酒可以放一段儿时间 -红色的
– A good chardonnay can last… – Yeah. It’s red.
挺难喝的
That’s not good.
顺便说一句 要注意你的用语
Hey, by the way. Things to avoid. Okay.
别妈妈长 妈妈短的
Beginning sentences with, “My mom.”
好吧
Right.
我习惯了
I’m all over it.