Come on, shake it like a salt shaker. Go ahead.
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么 不 不
What is that? No, no.
看上去像艾瑞尼·卡拉
That’s like some Irene Cara shit.
她应该穿上套袜
She ought to be wearing leg warmers.
好吧 你该触底反弹了
All right, you gotta do damage control.
-这对谁都有没好处 -快去
– Yeah. This is not helping anybody. – Go.
来一杯怎么样 亲爱的
Have a drink, baby.
感觉好点了吗
Feel better?
好多了
Much.
这就对了
Yes!
我要用下你的牙刷
I’m going to use your toothbrush.
行吗
That’s okay, right?
天啊
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
戴夫
Dave.
-嗯 -你信仰基♥督♥吗
– Yeah. – Do you believe in Jesus Christ?
你还画画
You’re painting.
那是我的工作
I’m working.
妈妈 我不是想惹你生气
I’m not doing this to piss you off, Mom.
这不是什么叛逆举动
This is not an act of rebellion.
我爱她 我努力想让一切好起来
I love her. I’m trying to make it work.
我真的需要你的帮助
I could really use your help.
帮助 我说的话你一个字都没听进去
My help. Have you even heard a word I’ve said?
我不管这闲事了
I am out of this.
就允许我星期五晚带她回次家
Just let me bring her over Friday night.
妈妈 我求你了
Please. Mom, I’m begging you.
她可是一直和我谈及你
She doesn’t stop talking about you.
总是说她多么想念你之类的话
How much she misses you and all this stuff.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
没门
There is no way.
你还好吧
You okay?
妈 我们来了
Mom? We’re here.
拉菲
Rafi.
怎么了 亲爱的 你怎么了
What? What is it, sweetie?
我想你
I missed you.
现在才明白我是多么想你
Now I just realized how much.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
-你也想我吗 -是的
– Did you? – Yes.
-甜心 还好吗 -妈妈 谢谢你
– Hello, sweetheart. – Hi, Mom. Thank you.
-你看起来很不错 -还好吧
– You look very nice. – Okay.
你的外衣
Coats.
什么 对了
What? Yeah.
杰克 妈 奥德丽能来吗
Jack. Ma, can Audrey come over?
-不 不 不行 把电♥话♥挂了 -你能先把电♥话♥挂了吗
– No, no, no. Get off the phone. – Would you get off the phone?
爸爸 这是拉菲
Dad, this is Rafi.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
-很高兴见到你 -见到你很高兴
– Nice to meet you. – Very nice to meet you.
-这是我的妹妹 蒂 -你好 我是黛娜
– This is my sister. D. – Hi. Dinah.
-你好 -我喜欢你的连衣裙
– Hi. – I like your dress.
-我经常听你哥哥谈起你 -真的吗
– I heard so much about you. – Yeah?
-你好 我是布兰琪 -她是我的母亲
– Hi, I’m Blanche. – She’s my mother.
-你叫什么 -拉菲
– And you are? – Rafi.
-拉菲 真是个好名字 -谢谢你
– Rafi. What a nice name. – Thank you.
我的名字实际上是拉斐尔
It’s for Raphael, actually.
就像那个画家的名字一样
Just like the painter.
-画家 -我的丈夫 山姆
– Painter? – My husband, Sam.
-你好 很高兴见到你 -你好 山姆 见到你很高兴
– Hi. Nice to meet you. – Hi, Sam. Nice to meet you.
小心堤防点他
Watch out for him.
这倒是实话
That’s the truth.
-你饿了吧 -是啊
-Hope you’re hungry. – Yeah.
我的天 你不需要买♥♥东西的 谢谢你
Oh, my… You shouldn’t have. Thank you.
非常感谢你 真是一个漂亮的包包
Thank you very much. What a cute bag.
-里面还有一瓶不错的酒 -看一看
– It’s a nice bottle, too. – Look at that.
如果足够冰的话 我们就可以在晚餐上喝了
If it gets cold enough, we can drink it with dinner.
-妈 -完全正确
– Mom. – Absolutely.
把它放在冷冻室十分钟
Put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
就会很好喝了
It’ll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝祝福我的女儿
God bless my daughter.
真不知道没了她我该怎么办
I honestly don’t know where I’d be without her.
去布鲁克林 山姆 你会在布鲁克林
In Brooklyn, Sam. You’d be in Brooklyn.
你坐我旁边
This is you next to me.
-真是太美丽了 -奶奶 你还好吗
– This is beautiful. – You okay, Grandma?
我能不好吗
Like I have a choice?
在你垮掉之前都好的很
You’re okay till you collapse.
我想讲一个美妙的故事
I have to tell you a wonderful story.
我第一次见到我的布兰琪
First time I met my Blanche.
是在地铁里
In the subway.
过去曾经有穿过迪卡尔布大街的高架公交线
There used to be an elevated line that ran across De Kalb Avenue.
我在车的一边
I was on one side of the car…
她在车的另外一边
she was on the other side of the car.
并且她戴着你这辈子见过最蠢的帽子
And she is wearing the dopiest hat you ever saw in your life.
她看起来太棒了
She looked terrific.
我好像哪次听过这故事
I feel like I’ve heard this story once before.
只一次吗 真走运
Only once? You’re lucky.
这真是一个可爱的故事
It’s an adorable story.
我喜欢
I like this.
大卫把他的画卖♥♥出去了 真是太棒了
How great is it that David sold his paintings.
我们都为他感到高兴
Yes, we’re so happy for him.
-是的 -什么
– Yeah, right. – What?
真没想到你能绝处逢生
I never thought you had a chance in hell.
又来了
There you go.
爸爸 说真的 不管怎样你应该
Oh, Dad, really. Anyway, you should…
你们都应该知道 这就是我决定为之奋斗的
you should all know that this is what I’m gonna be doing…
用我的余生 去做的事
for the rest of my life.
真的吗
Really?
不是注册会计师 不是法学学位
No CPA. No law degree.
也没有”彭博博士” 爸爸 就是这样
No, “paging Dr. Bloomberg,” Dad. This is it.
我觉得你不靠它也能养活自己
I suppose you can make a living out of it.
我能理解你对犹太教产生了兴趣
So, I understand you’re interested in converting to Judaism.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God.
-谢谢你 -没什么
– Good, thank you. – Sure.
-放这里吗 -对
– Does this go in here? – Yes.
好的 这样就行了
Okay, good. That’s good.
-这种感觉很奇怪 -是 有点 我也感觉有点
– This is very strange. – Yes, it is… I would say, yeah.
确实从来没有经历过这种事
Certainly never experienced anything even remotely like it.
所以现在你看到了
So now you’ve seen
即使是你的治疗师也有一个疯狂的家庭
that even your therapist has a crazy family.
你在开玩笑吗 这都是我从未得到的
Are you kidding? This is what I never had.
你知道的 我没有祖父母 在餐桌前也没有欢声笑语
You know, no grandparents. No laughter around the dinner table.
事实上 连晚餐都没有
No dinner, actually.
谢谢你邀请我到你家做客
Thank you for having me over.
我知道这对你来说难以接受
I know this was very difficult for you.
不 我一点都没有感到为难
No, it wasn’t difficult at all.
我认为你很棒 拉菲
I think you’re great, Rafi.
你很棒
I think you’re great.
我知道对你来说这很难理解
I know this is hard for you to understand,
但是这不是针对你
but this isn’t personal.
我只是不想让我的儿子这么早就放弃自己的信仰
I just don’t want my son giving up on his faith so early.
但是他根本不需要放弃
But he wouldn’t have to.
我会让我的孩子接受宗教教育的
I would want my kids to have a religious upbringing.
你也知道我从没有过孩子 你说我因此而痛苦
You know I didn’t have one. You always said I suffered from it.
慢一点 你的意思是
Slow down. You…
孩子 和我儿子生孩子
Kids? With my son?
拉菲 认真想一想你所说的
Rafi, think about what you’re saying.
对不起
I’m sorry.
有的时候我忘记了你是他的母亲
Sometimes I forget that you’re his mother.
我仍然把你作为我的治疗师
I still think of you as my therapist.
这里真是一团糟啊
What a mess, huh?
你还知道吗