Wait, wait, wait.
我们像不像俩疯子
Is that better or worse than a psychopath?
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我不敢相信回到家就碰到这些
I can’t believe I have to come home to this.
有人躲在衣帽间里 你对我撒谎
People hiding in the closet, you’re lying.
戴夫 你简直是一个令人讨厌的顽童
You’re a goddamn preschooler, Dave!
自从我搬进来那一刻你就关了我禁闭
You’ve had me on lockdown since the minute I moved in here.
-什么 -没错
– What? – Yeah.
你让我住在这里
You tell me you want me
然后像囚犯一样对我
here and then you treat me like an inmate.
囚犯 我是说
An inmate? I mean,
你除了把自己搬进来 戴夫
you barely carry your weight around here, Dave.
这里的一切都是要我♥操♥心
I do everything
你甚至都从没收拾过房♥间
and you can’t even clean up the place.
我唯一让你做的
The one thing I ask of you…
只是在你带人来之前 告诉我一声
is that you would tell me when you bring someone here.
拉菲 这没什么大不了的事 不是吗
Rafi, this is not such a big deal, okay?
你应该接受事实
You need to get over it.
我又不是弗朗西斯
I’m not Francis.
我没想对你撒谎 没想骗你
I’m not lying to you. I’m not cheating on you.
-我当然也没有逃避你 -多谢
– I’m definitely not avoiding you. – Thanks.
听上去很美
That’s reassuring and in really, really good taste.
知道吗 我
You know what? I…
我忍♥无可忍♥了
I can’t do this anymore.
你想发号♥施令的话应该去养条狗
You should get a dog if you wanna give orders…
我他妈才不在乎呢
’cause I really don’t give a shit anymore!
走
Let’s go.
我想死你了
I missed you like crazy.
我认为我们该分开一段时间
I think we need to take a break,
戴夫 然后试着和别人交往
Dave, and start seeing other people.
什么
What?
我不能再这么下去了 这不适合我
I can’t do this. This just isn’t right for me…
而且我也不再信任你了
and I can’t trust you anymore.
我只不过带他转了一会
I was only showing him your place for a minute.
只是
I just…
不仅仅因为那件事
It’s not just that.
你给不了我想要的
You’re in no place to give me what I need.
我很清楚
I get that.
而且还有你母亲的事
And then this whole thing with your mother…
我甚至不知道该怎么说了
I don’t even know what to say about that.
那的确很疯狂
It’s crazy.
但试着想一下她之所以不想见你
But just think the reason she stopped seeing you…
是因为她以为我们真的相爱了
is because she believes that we’re in love.
只不过
It’s just…
至少现在 我们无法解决这个问题
It’s just not gonna work out. At least, not now.
就因为这些吗
So that’s it?
拉菲
Rafi.
你并不像预想的那样得到解脱
You don’t look as relieved as you predicted.
你在开玩笑吗 我完全被打垮了
Are you kidding? I’m devastated.
我伤害了我的病人
I hurt my patient so that
她本可以与我儿子真心相爱
she could have a relationship with my son.
然后呢
And so what happens?
我儿子伤害了我的病人
My son hurts my patient.
而现在
And now…
我的病人又伤害了我儿子
my patient hurts my son.
我完全被我所扮演的角色搞糊涂了
I’m totally confused about my part in this.
我认为你做的没错 莉莎
I think you did the right thing, Lisa.
你要知道 甚至是爱情也无法保证
You know, even love won’t guarantee…
他们永远不会伤害对方
that they’re not going to hurt one another.
即使能保证
If anything,
也只是种期望
it just make it a likelihood
感谢您能屈身光临
Thanks for coming down.
抱歉这里很乱
Sorry the place is such a mess.
拉菲认为我会喜欢你的作品
Rafi thought I’d like your work
我相信她的眼光
and I trust her judgment.
我们分手了
We broke up.
对不起 我不知道
I’m sorry. I didn’t know.
-她难道从没有说起吗 -没有
– She didn’t say anything about it? – No.
画得太棒了
These are great.
-你有画廊吗 -没有
– Do you have a gallery? – No.
大的多少钱
How much for the larger pieces?
我不知道 我从没卖♥♥过
I don’t know. I never sold one before.
这两幅画我各出一千块
I’ll give you $1,000 each for these two.
然后看一下能否为你举办一个画展
And I’ll see what I can do about getting you a show.
就这么定吧
Done.
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
你就要成为一名大画家
You’re gonna be a huge painter
而我也能跟着凑凑热闹
and I get to go along for the ride.
也许我应该把我们之间的不愉快当成一种
Maybe I can write this whole pie thing off as
行为艺术
performance art
译注: pie thing 引自绝望的主妇
你认为怎么样
What do you think?
-打给谁 -拉菲
– Who you calling? – Rafi.
-为什么 -我希望告诉她一切进展如何
– Why? – I want to tell her how it went.
还有我想给她一些钱作为房♥租
Plus I want to kick her a few bucks for the time I spent there.
-她会高兴的 -那我呢 仍是无名小卒吗
– She’ll appreciate it. – What am I, chopped liver?
我会假装你什么都没说的
I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that.
你才是我们分开的原因
You’re the reason…
-好吧好吧 -我现在不在家
– All right, all right. – I’m not in right now.
这是不是说你将会有自己的住处吗
Does this mean you’re gonna get your own place now?
-闭嘴 -谢谢
– Shut up. – Thanks.
拉菲 又是我 听着
Hey, Raff, it’s me again. Listen…
我有一些令人振奋的消息 请接电♥话♥
I have some amazing news for you. Please pick up.
拉菲 拉菲
Rafi, Rafi.
喂
Hello?
为什么不给他打电♥话♥呢
Why don’t you call him, then?
我很喜欢 伙计 你知道吗 相当复古
I like it, man. It’s very The Early Years, you know?
有一些蟑螂 但你能搞定的
A little roach problem, but you can fix that.
电视台来拍纪录片时
It’s gonna look good
会为之惊叹的
when A&E comes to shoot the documentary.
在他不得志的头四年里
He lived on rugelach and macaroons…
他靠犹太曲奇和杏仁饼干度日
for the first four years during his Blue Period…
你能闭嘴吗
Would you shut up?
然后搬去卢浮宫
…and then moved on to the Louvre.
好了 霍华德·休斯
All right, Howard Hughes.
美国第一个亿万富翁
再一次让我闭嘴 穿好衣服
Tell me to shut up again. Come on. Get dressed
出发吧 让我们出去转转
Let’s go. Let’s get it moving around.
咱们出去 你穿体面点
I wanna go out. I want you to look nice.
你已经被关很久了 走吧 拿好东西
You’ve been shut in too long. Let’s go. Pick it up.
-我们和她是一起的 -对不起 你们不是
– We’re with her. – No, you’re not.
什么 得了 伙计 那个是我女朋友 就在那
What? Come on, man, that’s my girlfriend right there.
退到线后面去
Back off the rope.
等一下 你认识那个小妞吗
Hold the goddamn mayo. You know that chick?
-是的 不要乱指 -对不起
– Yeah. Don’t point. – Sorry.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我们进不去
We can’t get in.
没事的 让他们进来吧
Hey, it’s okay. Come on. Let them in.
我爱你 你知道吗 真的
I love you, okay? I really do.
但是你如果不抓住机会的话
But if you don’t take advantage of this situation…
我可要怀疑你的男子气概了
I’m gonna seriously question your manhood.
我想她
I miss her.
忘掉吧 好不好
Get over it, okay?
已经两个礼拜了
It’s been two weeks.
她不也在外面找乐子吗
You don’t think she’s out here doing the same thing?
我在考虑煎鳟鱼
I’m thinking the pan-seared trout.
鲑鱼怎么样 看起来也不错
What about the salmon? Looks good, too.
你认为那是野生的还是人工饲养的
Do you think it’s wild or farm-raised?
-你喜欢鲤鱼吗 -不
– Do you like carp? – No.
我想跳舞
I wanna dance.
快去呀 美女
Go get to work, sister.
快去 像盐瓶一样摇摆 去吧