你怎么知道她脖子的事
So how do you know about her neck?
你真厉害 马丁
Well, good for you, Marty.
我本来不打算告诉你的
I was gonna let it go.
你刚才看起来那么开心 我就想着…
You was looking so happy just now. I was thinking…
不过说实话 我很高兴你想明白了
But to tell you the truth, I’m glad you figured it,
因为我一直很想告诉你
’cause I have been dying to tell you.
我只是不知道你想听谁说出来
I just didn’t know who you’d wanna hear it from, you know.
艾伦还是罗伊 罗伊还是艾伦
I mean, Aaron or Roy, or Roy or Aaron.
我告诉你一个小秘密
Well, I’ll let you in on a little secret,
算是律师当事人保密特权的那种
sort of a client-attorney privilege type of a secret.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
你从谁嘴里知道的根本不重要
It don’t matter who you hear it from.
都是相同的故事
It’s the same story.
我只是…
I just…
不得不杀死琳达 韦尔先生
had to kill Linda, Mr. Vail.
那个荡♥妇♥死有余辜
That cunt just got what she deserved.
但是把拉什曼那个混♥蛋♥开膛破肚
But cutting up that son of a bitch Rushman,
那简直就是他妈的艺术
that was just a fucking work of art.
你很厉害 你真的很厉害
You’re good. You are really good.
是啊 不过我还是被抓了 不是吗
Yeah, I did get caught, though, didn’t I?
所以从来…
So there never…
从来就不存在罗伊吗
There never was a Roy?
天呐 马丁 如果你是这么想的
Jesus Christ, Marty. If that’s what you think,
我对你很失望
I’m disappointed in you.
不怕告诉你
I don’t mind telling you.
从来就没有过艾伦 律师先生
There never was an Aaron, Counselor.
别这样 马丁 我还以为你最后想明白了
Come on, Marty, I thought you had it figured there at the end.
你用那种方式让我出庭作证
The way you put me on the stand like that,
简直是天才 马丁
that was fucking brilliant, Marty.
还有”爷们点”那套说辞
And that whole thing, that, “Act like a man,”
老天 我很清楚你想让我做什么
Jesus, I knew exactly what you wanted from me.
仿佛我们在一来一往地跳舞 马丁
It was like we were dancing, Marty!
-守卫 -别这样嘛 马丁
– Guard. – Come on. Don’t be like that, Marty.
我们成功了 我们他妈做到了
We did it, man. We fucking did it.
你我合作无间
We’re a great team, you and me.
你以为没有你 只凭我一人能做到吗
You think I could’ve done this without you?
你现在有点生气
You’re just feeling a little anger here
是因为你开始在乎老好人艾伦了
because you started to care about old Aaron.
我能理解 但是
I can understand that, but,
爱使人受伤 马丁 我能说什么呢
you know, love hurts, Marty. What can I say?
我只是开玩笑 哥们 我不是有意伤害你的
Hey, I’m just kidding, bud! I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings!
我还能怎么办
What else was I supposed to do?
你日后会感谢我的
Hey, you’re gonna thank me down the road,
因为这次经历让你变得更坚强 马丁·韦尔
’cause this is gonna toughen you right up, Martin Vail!
你听见了吗 我保证
You hear me? That’s a promise!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!