那个男人有另一张脸孔 而我们都以为他…
Another face of a man that we all thought…
-不 不是的 -你知道如果有人这么对我
– No! No. – Do you know what I would do
我会怎么做吗 我会杀了他
if someone did that to me? I would kill him.
-毫不犹豫 -不
– I wouldn’t hesitate. – No.
我会用屠刀捅他七十八刀
I would stab him 78 times with a butcher knife!
我会砍断他的手指 割开他的喉咙
I would chop off his fingers! I would slash his throat open!
我会在他胸上刻下数字
I would carve numbers into his chest!
我会挖出他的双眼 我对天发誓
I would gouge out his eyes! I swear to God.
但那只是我的想法
But that’s me.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
你♥他♥妈♥想去哪
Where the hell do you think you’re going?
-你说什么 -喂
– Excuse me? – Hey,
我跟你说话时你得看着我 臭婊♥子♥
you look at me when I’m talking to you, bitch!
斯坦普勒先生
Mr. Stampler.
操♥你♥妈♥ 女人 过来 我受够了
Fuck you, lady! Come here! That’s it.
肃静 法警 肃静
Order! Bailiff! Order!
过来 你想玩粗暴的吗
Come here! You wanna play rough?
我们就玩粗暴的 来啊
Let’s play rough. Come on.
走开 别过来
Back off! Back off!
-罗伊 冷静点 -再过来试试啊 混♥蛋♥
– Roy! Take it easy. – Keep coming, asshole.
看我不拧断她的脖子
You’ll see if I don’t break her fucking neck.
罗伊 过来 我得跟你谈谈
Roy, come here. I gotta talk to you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 马丁 我要离开这里
Fuck you, Marty! I’m walking out of here.
别 慢点 是我啊
Now, slow… It’s me.
不 不 你休想…
No! No! Don’t you…
不
No!
-你没事吧 -嗯 我没事
– You okay? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay.
别想点燃那根烟 维纳布尔小姐
Don’t even think of lighting that cigarette, Miss Venable.
你的脖子怎么样
How’s your neck?
死不了
I’ll live.
我可以叫医生来
I could call a doctor.
肖尼西先生刚来电告知我
Mr. Shaughnessy just called to inform me
不会有无效审判
there will be no mistrial,
好像那是他的权利似的
as if that was his right.
那混球居然有胆打来这里
I can’t believe that scumbag has the balls to call here.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
对我来说 你的意见才重要
What matters to me is what you have to say.
显然你的案子被破坏了
Obviously, your case has been damaged.
为了对控方公平 我会宣布审判无效
In fairness to the Prosecution, I would declare a mistrial,
不管肖尼西和韦尔怎么想
regardless of what Monsieurs Shaughnessy and Vail think,
如果那是你想要的
if that’s what you want.
就算可以 控方也不想
The Prosecution doesn’t wanna try this case again,
再审理这个案子
even if it could,
而且也不能重审
which it can’t,
至少我不会参与
at least not by me.
我可以向你保证 除了我地检署
And I think I can guarantee you there’s no one
不会有其他人愿意参与 所以
in the DA’s office who will, so…
由你来决定
it’s up to you.
我会以精神错乱的无罪盲诉
I’m going to dismiss the jury in favor of a bench trial
和法官审判为由解散陪审团
and a blind plea of not guilty by reason of insanity.
-行吗 -行
– Yes? – Yeah.
被告将被送回埃尔金
The defendant will be remanded to Elgin
接受为期三十天的精神评估
for an evaluation period of 30 days.
由他们来决定他入院的期限
Let them decide the term of his commitment.
你们对此有异议吗
Do either of you have a problem with that?
法官阁下 他一个月后就会被释放
Your Honor, he’ll be out in a month.
不服去找立法机关吧 维纳布尔小姐
Take it up with the Legislature, Miss Venable.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
-法官阁下 -不 韦尔先生
– Your Honor. – No, Mr. Vail,
我不会退还你藐视法庭的罚金
I am not refunding your contempt fine,
还有 下次你想用精神错乱帮当事人脱罪
and the next time you wanna get a client off on insanity,
就用那种方式辩护
you plead that way,
否则我取消你的律师资格
or I’ll have you disbarred.
你没事吧
You okay?
你还问 我看起来像没事吗
Am I okay? Do I seem okay?
我被这个变♥态♥的疯子袭击
I get attacked by this sick twist,
我打输了这件官司 我丢了工作
I’ve lost the case, I’m out of a job.
不 马丁 我不太好
No, Marty. I’m not particularly okay,
不过你胜诉了
but, hey, you won,
正义得以伸张 谁还在乎呢 是吧
justice was done. Who the hell cares, right?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你早就知道 对吧
You knew, didn’t you?
你知道我如果对他穷追猛打 他就会失控
You knew if I went after him, he’d wig out up there.
我知道他如果受到威胁 就会出现
Well, I knew he’d come out if he was threatened.
还有比我更好的人选吗
And who better to do that than me?
你利用了我
You used me.
没错 我别无选择
Yeah, I did. I had no choice.
但我利用了什么 那么罪大恶极
What did I use, by the way, that was so terrible?
我知道你会做好你的工作
I knew you’d do your job.
我知道你会反抗肖尼西
I knew you’d stand up to Shaughnessy.
我知道你会尽力打赢案子
I knew you’d try to win the case.
那有什么错
Now, what’s wrong with that?
我他妈丢了工作
I lost my fucking job!
那是好事 你几年前就该离开他了
And that’s good. You should’ve left him years ago.
老天 马丁 你为什么总是以为
Christ, Marty, why is it you always think
你知道什么最适合我
you know what’s right for me?
因为我是自大狂
Because I’m arrogant.
我非常
I’m very,
非常自大
very arrogant.
-你想跳舞吗 -不想
– You wanna dance? – No.
-确定吗 -确定
– Sure? – Yeah.
你只需要转个身
All you have to do is turn around.
不
No.
不要
No.
我得去见我的当事人了
I have to see my client.
我想跟他单独谈谈
I’d like a minute alone with him.
-你确定吗 -确定
– Are you sure? – Yeah. I’m sure.
你还好吧
You okay?
我的头很疼
My head hurts.
你不记得刚才发生的事了吗
You don’t remember what just happened?
-不记得了吗 -我又丢时间了
– No? – I lost time again.
我有好消息告诉你
Well, I got some good news.
他们同意停止审判了
They’ve agreed to stop the trial.
稍后他们会送你去医院
They’re gonna be sending you to a hospital.
在那里你能得到专业帮助
You can get the help you need.
你很有可能在不久之后就能出院
Now, there’s a very good chance you can get out someday soon.
对
Yeah.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我不知道该说什么了 韦尔先生
I don’t know what to say, Mr. Vail.
没事 艾伦 没关系
That’s all right, Aaron. That’s okay.
你当时一走进我的牢房♥
I knew, the minute you came into my cell,
我就知道一切问题都会解决的
I knew everything was gonna be okay.
你是我的救命恩人
You saved my life.
是啊
Yeah.
我得走了
I got to go.
我什么时候能再见到你
When will I see you again?
这要看法♥院♥的决定
Well, that’s up to the courts now.
我不希望你担忧 艾伦
I don’t want you to worry, Aaron.
我会随时跟进最新情况 好吗
I’m gonna stay on top of this, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了 有需要就打电♥话♥给我 知道吗
All right. You give me a call if you need to. Okay?
-我会的 -好
– I will. – All right.
-韦尔先生 -什么事
– Hey, Mr. Vail? – Yeah.
你能替我向维纳布尔小姐道歉吗
Will you tell Miss Venable I’m sorry?
转告她 我希望她的脖子没事
Tell her I hope her neck is okay.
好
Yeah.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
什么
What?
你说过你不记得
You told me you don’t remember.
你会晕倒
You black out.