That’s it. Yeah, that’s it.
你可以在威尔士或西班牙或美国随便找一个矿工
And you could take a miner from wales or Spain or America
指给他们看煤层 他们都能认出来
and you could show them that seam and they would recognize it.
再没有这样的煤矿了 它完美 高纯
There’s no other coal like it. It’s perfect. Pure.
那个矿藏让我失去了我弟弟
I lost my younger brother to that pit.
才36岁
Thirty-six years old.
可没有它 这些村民们就什么也不是 就完蛋了
But without it, these villages are nothing, they’re finished.
所以我说
That’s what I’d say
如果要我和玛格丽特-妈的-撒切尔面对面
if I ever came face-to-face with Margaret fucking Thatcher.
我会直接跟她这么说
That’s what I’d tell her.
煤矿和矿工是个整体
The pit and the people are one and the same.
-欢迎回家 孩子 -谢谢
-Welcome home, son. -Thank you.
大家请听我说 我想说点事
Listen to me, everyone. I just want to say something.
座位还要坐的
Get your feet off those seats.
-我们让你们失望了 -没有
-We’ve let you down. -No.
不 是这样 我们筹得还不够多
No, we have. We haven’t collected enough.
我们引起的关注还不够大 我们都知道
We haven’t raised enough awareness. We know that.
但我们不应该总是做防守方
Now, it’s not enough to always be defending.
有时候你必须攻击和推进
Sometimes you have to attack to push forward
这恰恰就是我们要做的
and that’s exactly what we’re going to do.
等我们回到伦敦 我向你们坚决保证
When we get back to London, and you have my word on this
我们将会…
we are going to…
我们会做出超级惊人的事情
We’re going to do something so spectacular.
它将无以伦比
It’ll be so incredible
卓见成效 我跟你们保证会让全国煤炭局
so effective, that the national coal board, I promise you this
跪服到五体投地
will come crawling on their hands and knees
换上女装
In full drag
请求你们的原谅
to beg you for forgiveness.
必胜 矿工必胜
Now, victory! Victory to the miners!
矿工必胜
Victory to the miners!
我们一路游♥行♥ 游♥行♥
As we come marching, marching
在这一天的美丽
in the beauty of the day
无数熄灭的灶台
A million darkened kitchens
无数灰色的纺机
A thousand mill lofts gray
都沐浴着红日 突然散放的光辉
are touched with all the radiance that a sudden sun discloses
因为听到了我们的歌♥声
for the people hear us singing
因为面包和玫瑰 面包和玫瑰
bread and roses. Bread and roses
我们一路游♥行♥ 游♥行♥
As we go marching, marching
和男人一样抗争
we battle too for men
因为他们是女人的孩子
for they are women’s children
我们又再次母亲他们
and we mother them again
生命不该只有汗水
our lives shall not be sweated
从出生到结束
from birth until life closes
哪怕身心一起挨饿
hearts starve as well as bodies
给我们面包 也给我们玫瑰
give us bread but give us roses
我们一路游♥行♥ 游♥行♥
As we go marching, marching
无数女性死去
unnumbered women dead
在我们的歌♥声中呼唤
go crying through our singing
呼唤着面包的名
their ancient cry for bread
爱和美丽的艺术
small art and love and beauty
从未离开她们的劳碌灵魂
their drudging spirits knew
是的 我们为面包斗争 但我们也爱着玫瑰
yes, it is bread we fight for but we fight for roses too
从哪儿来 回哪儿去
Go back to where you came from!
我们是来夺回我们的福利委员会的
We’ve come to take back our welfare.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
从你们该死的玻璃手里
From all your bloody queers.
发生了什么事
What the hell’s going on?
还有正常的人想在这儿喝一杯 知道吗
There’s normal people who wanna drink in here as well, you know?
你们听好 里面那些人是我们的客人
You listen to me. Those people in there are our guests.
是吗 他们最好小心点
Yeah? Well, they wanna watch themselves.
放过他了 马丁 看在上帝份上
Leave it, Martin. Come on, for God’s sake, man.
好了 放过他
Come on, leave it.
够了 马丁
Come on, Martin.
你敢碰里面任何人一根手指头
You so much as lay one finger on anyone inside that hall
我对天发誓会打残你的四肢
and so help me God, I’ll break your bloody arms and legs for you.
好了 我们进去了 走
Come on. Come back in. Come on.
弯狗们
Bent bastards!
拿着 我知道天冷
There you go. I know it’s freezing
但至少啤酒还是冷的好
but at least the beers will be cold.
-你们要啤酒吗 -这里
-You want a beer, anyone? -Yeah, over here.
我有了 谢谢 达伊
I’ve got one, thanks, dai.
给你 艾伦
Here you go, Alan.
“不要说奋斗是徒劳”
“Say Not the Struggle Naught Availeth”
“血汗和伤口是无益”
“the labour and the wounds are vain”
“敌人没有倒下 没有消瘦”
“the enemy faints not, nor faileth”
“不公依然存在着”
“and as things have been they remain”
“如果希望是欺骗…”
“if hopes were dupes…”
噢 这才对嘛
Oh, that’s more like it.
-我叫盖瑞 -噢
-I’m Gary. -Oh.

Hi.
我想学跳舞
I want to learn to dance.
我们得创造些奇迹
We need to make something happen.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, well, we do now, yeah.
大型的 轰动的
Something big. An event.
我们以前从没试过的
Something bigger than we’ve ever tried before.
你干嘛不进里面 里面暖和些
Why don’t you come inside? It’s a fraction warmer.
士气 士气是关键
It’s morale. That’s the thing.
它和金钱一样重要 我们需要给他们打气 麦克
It’s just as important as money. We need to keep them up, Mike.
因为一旦当他们感到注定没有希望…
Because the minute they start to feel like a lost cause…
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
没什么比没有希望更糟了
And there’s nothing worse than a lost cause.
我在威尔士了
I’m in wales
我不需要再扮演别的人
and I don’t have to pretend to be something that I’m not.
我在家了 我是同志
I’m home. And I’m gay.
是威尔士人
And I’m welsh.
没错
That’s right!
在他开始唱歌♥前再给他一罐啤酒
Get him another beer before he starts singing.
我不明白你为什么从没回来过
What I don’t understand is why you never came back before.
我妈妈
My mother.
她不能接受我
She couldn’t accept me.
暂时的吧
Not then, perhaps.
她信教
She’s religious.
16年来她没和我说过一句话
She hasn’t said one word to me in 16 years.
那你呢 你又和她说过几句
And what about you? What words have you said to her?
你有爱人了吗 亲爱的
you got a sweetheart, have you, love?
我是北方来的呱噪拉拉 格温
I’m a gobby northern lesbian, Gwen.
她们早被我吓跑了
I tend to scare ’em off.
你看
Look.
这是我的威廉
That’s my William.
我们在一起了44年
Forty-four years I had him with me
我祝你某天找到你的她
and I wish you as many with someone one day
一样的幸福
And as happy.
上帝啊 我喝高了
Jesus, I’m pissed.
艾伦 不
Alan, no!
能帮个手吗 斯蒂
Give us a hand, will you, Steph?
他又喝吐了 玛格丽特 真的很抱歉
He’s thrown up again. Margaret, I am so sorry.
艾伦·普里查德 你搞什么
Alan pritchard, so help me.
“多年来我们都被宣传灌输”
“For many years now we have been force-fed an agenda”
“它先是将同性恋描述为受害人 现在则是英雄”
“that has represented homosexuals first as victims, now as heroes”
玛格丽特·多诺万该被举报
Margaret Donovan could be reported.
还有她家的所有人
All those people in her house.
“同性恋被告知”
“The homosexuals have been told”
“是我们 正常人群而不是他们行差就错了
“it is us, the normal population, not them that is out of step”
“任何接受这种病态欺骗的社会”
“Any society that accepts that sick deception”
“都在自我堕落的成为一个污水池”
“is swirling headlong into a cesspool of its own making.”
报纸想知道这里发生的事情
Well, they want to see what’s going on up here.
他们可以亲眼看看了
They’d have a field day.
你们干嘛不来达伊那儿
Why don’t you come over to Dai’s?
哪怕坐一小会儿
Just for a minute.
如果你认识他们当中的一两个…
I think if you met one or two of them…
看到这篇报道了吗 克里夫 关于同志的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!