-In politics? -In panto.

Oh
好了 矿同联盟 请到这边来
Okay, LGSM, over here, please.
-这是另外一个我们所需要的 -是什么
-That’s something else we could use. -What’s that?
一张正式的合影
An official photographer.
上帝啊 马克 我们连个正式的打字机都没有呢
Jesus, mark. We don’t even have an official typewriter.
请靠紧一点 谢谢
Nice and close, please.
我可以拍照
I could do it.
我有相机
I’ve got a camera.
非常好的相机 我很乐意来拍照
It’s a really good one. I’d be happy to do it.
好的 布罗姆利 如果你确定要
All right, bromley, if you’re sure.
他当然确定
Course he’s sure.
永远不要跟人说矿同联盟打击年轻人创业了
Never let it be said that LGSM discouraged youth enterprise.
好了 你们想说什么 “茄子”
Right, then. What are you going to say, “cheese”?
矿工必胜
Victory to the miners!
矿工必胜
Victory to the miners!
马丁 来啊
Martin, come on.
跟他们说你之前打理过食堂
Tell them you’ve run a whole canteen before.
你不只是包装食品袋
You’re not just packing food parcels.
去吧
Go.
还有别那么焦虑的样子
And don’t look so bloody worried.
这不是开学第一天
It’s not the first day of school.
他们来这儿做什么 我们给他们寄去了感谢卡
What do they need to come here for? We sent them a thank-you note.
其他所有支持我们的组织都被邀请了
Every other support group has been invited.
其他所有被这个委员会所认可的组织
Every other support group was approved by the whole committee
我懂了
Oh, I see.
达伊当时必须做出决断
Dai had to make a snap decision.
这都怪我
This is all my fault.
去伦敦的是他 莫琳
He was in London, Maureen.
你能怎么做 跟他们说把钱留给自己
What would you have done? Told them to keep their money?
我会跟你说我怎么做…
I’ll tell you exactly what I would have done…
可是他们筹到了钱
But they raised the money.
够了 我在主持的是文明会议
All right, I run a civil meeting here.
如果你们想大喊大叫 就跟警♥察♥去闹
If you want to scream and shout, get on the pickets.
对于他们是什么 我并没有成见
I don’t have a problem with what they are.
我们都没有
None of us do.
问题在于那些男人
It’s the men.
如果你把一群同性恋
Well, you bring a load of gays
带进一个工人的酒吧 肯定会出乱子
into a working men’s club, you get trouble.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没有一个组织筹到他们那么多
No other group has raised as much money.
这点我没有异议
I’m not disputing that.
或像他们一样持之以恒
Or been so consistent.
那干嘛不直接邀请他们呢
Then why don’t you just invite them?
抱歉 可是既然人人都说不存在问题
I’m sorry, but everyone’s saying they don’t have a problem
很好啊 他们筹到了大多数的钱 那就邀请他们来
Good, they’ve raised the most money, so invite them.
你又是哪棵葱
And who the bloody hell are you?
-你做了什么 -我知道
-You did what? -I know.
可是海菲娜 她算是议会的管事 非常可怕
But Hefina, she’s like the head honcho, absolutely terrifying
很明显她受不了那个莫琳了
well, she obviously can’t stand this Maureen.
孩子们 小心吃炸鱼条
Kids, mind the fish fingers.
怎么了 你跟我说要强势推销自己的
What’s the matter? You told me not to sell myself short.
我不是说那个 男女同性恋
I’m not talking about that. Gays and lesbians!
我们搬来是想融入这儿 夏恩
We’re trying to fit in here, sian.
什么
What?
我说做义工 打理食堂
Volunteer, I said. Run the canteen.
他们不想让我打理食堂
They didn’t want me on the canteen.
他们想我进委员会
They wanted me on the committee.
好吧 那就埋头做事 管理文书
All right, so keep your head down. Do the paperwork.
别开始搅事出风头
Don’t start stirring it all up
邀请一堆男女同性恋来
inviting a load of gays and lesbians.
噢 所以是这样啊
Oh, it’s like that, is it?
我可能很多事都让你不爽
You know, I had you down as many things
但偏见绝不是其中之一
but prejudiced was never one of them.
-我这不是偏见 -不是吗
-I’m not prejudiced. -No?
我这是现实 我知道小镇是什么样子 夏恩
I’m a realist. I know what small towns are like, sian.
我完全知道那些男人会是什么反应
And I know exactly how those lads are going to react.
-你这么觉得 -我是有体会
-You think so? -I know so.
我和他们每天都站在该死的警戒线最前面
I’m standing on a bloody picket with them day after day.
这是多数人决定 委员会投票决定的
It was a majority decision. The committee decided.
我希望你和你的该死委员会
Well, I hope you and your bloody committee
能够保证他们的人身安全 夏恩 我说真的 我真的希望
can guarantee their safety, sian, I do, I really do.
所有人都给我上变♥态♥专车
All aboard the deviants bus.
不要推搡 不要合唱
No pushing, no community singing.
还有坚决不许搭讪司机
And absolutely no back-chatting the driver.
好吧 我们去哪儿来着
Right, where are we going?
威尔士
Wales.
我去 为什么没人直接碾过我
Fuck me. Someone better roll me a little spliffette.
我比较好奇布罗姆利是怎么和他爸爸妈妈说的
What I’d like to know is what bromley told his mum and dad.
没错
Yeah.
我说…没什么啦
I just… Oh, it’s no big deal.
说嘛
Come on.
我说我在学院实习得很好
I said that I was doing so well at college
他们送我去读寄宿课程了
they were sending me on a residential course.
关于什么
Doing what?
怎么做泡芙
Choux pastry.
布罗姆利 布罗姆利 布罗姆利
Bromley! Bromley! Bromley!
布罗姆利 布罗姆利 布罗姆利
Bromley! Bromley! Bromley!
现在才贴出来会不会有点晚
Bit late in the day for that, isn’t it?
这已经是我第四次贴了
That’s the fourth one I’ve done.
我一贴出来 他们就撕掉了
Fast as I put them up, they pull ’em down.
订书钉都不够用了
I’m running out of staples.
每个女人的内心都住着拉拉
Every woman is a lesbian at heart
每个女人的内心都住着拉拉…
every woman is a lesbian at heart…
你不能说每个女人都是拉拉
you can’t possibly say that every woman is a lesbian.
为什么不
Why not?
因为她们不是啊
‘Cause they’re not.
埃瑟·兰泽恩就不是拉拉 我妈妈就不是拉拉
Esther Rantzen isn’t a lesbian. My mum’s not a lesbian.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我怎么知道我妈妈不是拉拉
How do I know my mum’s not a lesbian?
他想说的是 你们不能
What he’s trying to say is you can’t
做出一些夸张 扩大化的泛指
make grand, sweeping generalizations.
我们不接受
It’s not acceptable.
每个女人的内心都住着拉拉
Every woman is a lesbian at heart
每个女人的内心都住着拉拉
every woman is a lesbian at heart
每个女人的内心都住着拉拉
every woman is a lesbian at heart
也包括雷吉的老妈
including Reggie’s mum
看地图 我们应该在那个村就左转
Look at the map. We should have turned left at that village.
那怎么可能是个村 它的拼写都不带元音
How can that be a village? It doesn’t have any vowels.
-等等 -嗯
-Hang on a minute. -Yes?
我想是这儿
I think so.
我们到了吗
Are we here?
我们到了
We’re here.
我的天
Oh, my God.
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let’s go.
好的
Right, then.
看来我们要…
I guess we just…
我觉得我开始有点紧张了
I think I’m starting to freak out slightly.
达伊 你的同性恋们来了
Dai, your gays have arrived.
真高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
我也是
Good to see you.
嗨 欢迎你 欢迎 大家进来吧
Hi, there. Welcome. Welcome. Come on in, everybody.
真高兴再见到你 真高兴再见到你 嗨
Great to see you again. Great to see you again. Hello.
都进来吧
Come on in.
欢迎你们 这是我妻子玛格丽特
Welcome, everybody. This is my wife, Margaret.
您好
How are you?
这是盖尔 夏恩 她给你们回的信
This is Gail and Sian, who wrote to you.
这是海菲娜 福利委员会的主席
This is Hefina, who chairs the welfare committee.
这是格温 这是克里夫 我们的秘书
This is Gwen, and this is cliff, our club secretary.
我想给你正式登记
Um, I’m going to officiate you.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!