We don’t have maps, mark. It’s a gay bookshop.
人们是来找惠特曼诗集的
People ask for the poems of Walt Whitman.
希望有个合理理由解释
I hope there’s a good reason why
我为什么被晾在大街上
I’ve been abandoned in the street?
我想跟上你的思维 所以我们要找一个矿镇
Let me just get this right, so we are going to pick a mining town
完全随机挑选的 然后打电♥话♥ 这是你的计划吗 马克
completely at random and just ring it, is that the plan, is it, mark?
是的 打给镇公所 镇议会
Yeah, the town hall, the council.
就这么简单
What, it’s as easy as that?
为什么不 我们直接绕过总工会
Why not? We bypass the union all together.
-我觉得很机智 -我同意
-I think it’s inspired. -So do I.
瞧 布罗姆利都认可了
See. Even bromley agrees.
来 给你
Right, here we go.
啊哈 所以 我们要找什么
A-ha. So, what do we want?
一个北方的…工业的地方
Somewhere north… Industrial?
亨伯赛德郡…这是个地点吗
Humberside. Is… Is that a place?
看在上帝份上 给我了
Oh, Jesus Christ. Give it to me.
如果你们要找的是矿工…
If it’s miners you’re looking for…
这儿 威尔士
There. Wales.
当然的
Of course.
那儿就是个大煤田
That’s a big fucking coalfield.
这是布雷肯比肯斯
That’s the Brecon Beacons.
这儿是煤田 这里就是了
That’s a coalfield, there. And that is.
好吧 那我们要怎么做
All right, and what are we supposed to do?
-用图钉钉起来吗 -你认识人吗 格辛
-Stick a bloody pin in it? -Do you know people, gethin?
不认识 我已经16年没回去过了
No, I haven’t been back there in 16 years.
为什么
Why not?
简单的说就是
Well, let’s just say there isn’t
在山那边我不总是受欢迎
always a welcome in the hillsides.
你们还要不要电♥话♥黄页
Shall I get you the phone book?
好了 最坏不过怎样
Well, what’s the worst that can happen?
你们好啊 我代表了一群抓狂同性恋
Oh, hello. I represent a bunch of screaming homosexuals.
请问你有兴趣澡堂共浴吗
May I inquire about your communal baths?
这和罢♥工♥有什么关系
What’s that got to do with a strike?
没关系 我只是想问
Nothing. I’d just like to inquire.
好了 好了 谢谢啊 喂
All right, all right. Thank you. All right. Oi!
如果我们真打算这么做 我们需要认真点 拿来
If we’re going to do this, we need to take it seriously. Come here
零 一 九…
0-1-9…
威尔士语的拉拉怎么说
What’s the welsh for lesbian?

Hello?
是的
Yes.
知道了
I see.

Yes!
永远团结一致
Solidarity forever
永远团结一致
solidarity forever
永远团结一致
solidarity forever
你就没想过问一下外貌打扮
it really didn’t occur to you to get a description?
她嗖的就挂了啊
Well, she were off the phone that fast.
也许我们该摆出同志的明显姿势
Maybe we should try and look more obviously gay.
你已经实现了 杰夫
Achievable goals, please, Jeff.
-闭嘴 就是他 -你确定
-Shut up. That’s him. -Are you sure?
上帝 他朝我们走过来了
Oh, my God, he’s coming towards us.
你怎么知道就是他
How did you know it were him?
就跟在夜店一样
It’s the same as in a nightclub.
对视就有答案
It’s all in the eyes.
我是达伊·多诺万
I’m Dai Donovan.
杜莱思村来的
From the Dulais valley.
-你一定就是马克 -是的 你好
-You must be Mark. -Yes, hello.
嗨 我是麦克
Hiya. Mike.
斯蒂
Steph.
-你好 -乔
-Hello. -Joe.
-杰夫 -达伊
-Jeff. -Dai.
所以 “矿同联盟” 这个缩写是什么
So, LGSM. What does that stand for, then?
你们电♥话♥里传达的信息有点差错
You get a garbled message over the phone.
我以为L是指伦敦
I thought the L was for London.
伦敦什么的
London something.
我做梦都想不到它是指…
I never dreamed for a moment it was L for…

Hi.
你们的钱 都是通过男女同性恋筹到的
This money you’ve raised, it’s all from gays and lesbians?
主要是
Mostly, yeah.
好的 我们都在这儿
Right. There we are.
这只是一个开始
This is just the beginning.
我们有很大的计划
Mmm-hmm. We’ve got big plans.
我现在必须要装得很淡定 你们能理解吧
I’m not going to pretend I’m not surprised. You can see that
说实话 你们是我这辈子遇到过的第一批同性恋
Truth told, you’re the first gays I’ve ever met in my life.
只是你意识到的
As far as you’re aware.
这倒是
That’s true.
你也是我遇到的第一个矿工
And you’re the first miner I’ve ever met.
没错
Yeah.
我…我需要你为我做一件事
Now, I… I want you to do something for me.
我需要你回到你的族群 转达我的谢意
I want you to go back to your community and convey my thanks
我个人的谢意
My personal thanks.
还有杜莱思所有人的谢意
And the thanks of all the people of Dulais.
嗯 我们当然会
Yeah, of course we will.
-对不对 -嗯
-Won’t we? -Yeah.
对不对 马克
Won’t we, Mark?
谁想来一杯啤酒
Who fancies a pint?
-你们可以有5分钟 -你确定要这样吗
-You can have five minutes. -Are you sure about this?
-百分百确定 -好吧 可是达伊呢…
-Dead sure. -Yeah, but for Dai…
噢 我没问题 伙计
Oh, I’m all right, lad.
相信我 达伊 如果你能做到
Trust me, dai, if you can handle this
它会带来巨大的不同
it’s going to make a huge difference.
他要做什么 松衣解带吗
What’s he going to do, take his clothes off?
我只是上去说谢谢你们
I’m just going to say thank you.
被丢酒瓶可别怪我
Well, don’t blame me if you get bottled.
好了 混球们 都给我闭嘴
Right, shut up, you fuckers!
谢谢 嗯 听着 你们当中有的认识我
Thank you. Right, listen. Some of you know me.
-我叫马克·阿什顿 -共♥产♥猪
-My name is mark Ashton. -Commie!
我想邀请一个人上来来
I’m going to invite somebody onto the stage now
他有话跟你们说 我想你们都听一下
who wants to talk to you and I want you to listen to him.
他从南威尔士的杜莱思村来的
He comes from the dulais valley in South wales and he
他是一位罢♥工♥的矿工
Well, he’s a striking miner
他有话想跟你们说
and he has something he wants to say to you.
我有了…
I’ve had a…
在罢♥工♥中我有了很多新的体验
I’ve had a lot of new experiences during this strike.
对公众演讲
Um, speaking in public.
站在警戒线的前端
Standing on a picket line.
现在是…在一间同志酒吧
And now I’m in a… A gay bar.
如果你不喜欢可以回家
Well, if you don’t like it, you can go home.
事实上 我很喜欢
As a matter of fact, I do like it.
就是啤酒收费有点贵
Beer’s a bit expensive, mind.
可是真的 这里和南威尔士酒吧
But really, there’s only one difference
只有一个区别
between this and a bar in South wales.
就是女人
The women.
这儿的女性气息浓多了
They’re a lot more feminine in here.
今晚我真正想说的 是谢谢你们
What I’d really like to say to you tonight is thank you.
如果你是那些往募捐桶里放过钱的人
If you’re one of the people that’s put money in these buckets
如果你支持矿同联盟 那么谢谢你们
if you’ve supported LGSM, then thank you
因为你们给出的不只是金钱 还是友谊
because what you’ve given us is more than money, it’s friendship.
当你身处一场战役
And when you’re in a battle
面对比你庞大得多 强大得多的敌人
against an enemy so much bigger, so much stronger than you
发现你还有一个朋友 一个从不知道的朋友
well, to find out you had a friend you never knew existed
那是世界上最棒的感受
well, that’s the best feeling in the world.
所以谢谢你们
So, thank you
男女同性恋支持矿工
Lesbians and gays support the miners.
请支持矿工
Support the miners.
所以你是唯一的女孩
So you’re the only girl?
没错 我就是这组织里的L
That’s right. I’m the l inLGSM.
很棒的演说
Good speech.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
这些年来我自己也应付过一堆很难搞的观众
I’ve worked a few tough crowds myself over the years.
-政♥治♥上吗 -舞台上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!