Don’t waste it, sian.
现在每天都有年轻的人死去
There are young people dying every day now.
很好的人
Good people.
聪明的 有前途
Clever, promising.
你千万不要荒废自己
Don’t you dare waste it.
该死
Oh, shit.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是怎么回事 你去哪儿了
What the hell is this? And where have you been?
您好 你一定是乔的妈妈 我是夏恩
Hello. You must be Joe’s mum. I’m sian.
能把你的车从我的房♥产上开走吗
Will you please remove your van from my property?
希望你懂欣赏他
I hope you appreciate him.
因为在威尔士有整村的人认为他是个英雄
‘Cause there’s a whole village back in wales who thinks he’s a hero
乔
Joe.
妈妈 他故意这样做的
Mum, he’s done this on purpose.
没事 我这就走
It’s all right, I’m leaving.
希望有天我们能再做朋友 妈妈
I hope one day we can be friends again, mum.
你对你姐姐没什么要说的吗
Oi, you got something to say to your sister?
我对你有话说 杰森 你是个混球
I’ve got something to say to you, Jason. You’re a dick.
还有蒂娜 那个卷发一点都不适合你 从来都不
And Tina, that tight perm doesn’t suit you. It never has.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe.
还好吧
You all right?
干杯
Cheers.
你不在的时候 我改变了我的风格 看着
While you’ve been away, I’ve been changing my act. You watch.
娴静而随和 这就是我
Demure and accommodating, that’s me.
拉拉版的戴安娜王妃
The lesbian lady di.
我想我会感到无比的失望
I think I’d find that a tremendous disappointment.
很高兴你回来 布罗姆利
I’m glad you came back, bromley.
没有你什么都不一样了
It wasn’t the same without you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也很高兴我能回来
I’m glad I came back, too.
假如我们是常人 这时候就该接吻了
If we were normal, this is when we’d kiss.
-这是其余的布料 -谢谢
-There’s the rest of it. -Thanks.
“干♥你♥撒切尔”好还是”操你”好
“Screw you, Thatcher” or “fuck you”?
看得出两者都很吸引你
I can see the appeal of both.
乔纳森 “干”还是”操”
Jonathan, “screw” or “fuck”?
“干” 更本能反应
“Screw.” It’s more visceral.
注意 注意
Attention, attention!
我们有理由确信有数名已知男同份子
We have reason to believe that there are known homosexualists
和一个确认的拉拉正在这栋居所内
and a confirmed lesbo inside these premises
他们随身携带缝纫机和亮片
and that they are armed with sewing machines and glitter
现在你们的身份已经暴露
Now that you have made yourselves known to me
我想问阿克宁顿来的臭名昭著的鸡♥奸♥者一个问题
I have a question for the notorious Accrington sodomite
他叫麦克·杰克森
known as Mike Jackson.
你能把那玩意儿放下吗
Will you please put that down?
我们和邻里的关系非常和谐
We have a very good relationship with our neighbors.
麦克
Mike.
麦克
Mike.
我之前的行为像个混球
I behaved like a prick before.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
你…赶紧给我上来缝点什么好吗
Just… just get up here and sew something, will you?
给你的 布罗姆利
There you go, bromley.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 干活
Right. Now, get to work.
大家以后都记住啊…
And just for future reference…
我的名字叫乔
My name’s Joe.
说什么呢 布罗姆利
You tell ’em, bromley.
布罗姆利 布罗姆利 布罗姆利
Bromley! Bromley! Bromley!
布罗姆利 布罗姆利 布罗姆利…
Bromley! Bromley! Bromley…
喂 听说了矿工的消息吗 亲爱的
Oi, haven’t you heard about the miners, dearie?
他们走丢了
They lost.
-你们听说了吗 不能有政♥治♥ -什么
-Have you heard? No politics. -What?
-马克去和管事交涉了 -不能有政♥治♥
-Mark’s over with the steward now. -No politics?
不能有标语
No slogans.
显然是不想我们狂欢了
We’re a mardi gras, apparently.
-这是大众的想法…-什么大众
-There was a general feeling… -Amongst who?
委员会内部认为
Amongst the committee
人们已经厌倦了政♥治♥ 而这一年度
that people have become tired of politics and that this year
主基调应该是庆祝
the tone should be celebratory.
所以需要正面的标语和积极的气氛
With affirmative slogans and a positive atmosphere.
-这是狗屁 -如果你们坚持带着标语游♥行♥
-Horse shit. -If you insist on marching with your banner
就只能和外♥围♥组织走在队伍最后面
you’ll have to march at the back with the fringe groups.
朋友 我们是矿同联盟 我们和矿工们并肩斗争过
Mate, we’re LGSM. We fought alongside the miners.
祝贺你们 但现在是派对时刻
Congratulations. But now it’s time for a party.
-什么 -狗屎
-What? -Bollocks.
完全彻底的狗屎
Complete and utter bollocks.
矿同联盟什么立场
What’s LGSM’s position?
我们要游♥行♥
We’re going to march.
-当然 打着旗子还是不打 -打着
-Yes, but with banners or without? -With.
这他妈可是个游♥行♥
With. This is a fucking demonstration.
所以我们决定带着外♥围♥ 走在队末
That’s why we’ve decided to lead the fringe groups at the back.
为什么是你们带 抱歉
Why would you be leading it? Sorry?
-我不要扔掉旗子 -听着…
-I’m not getting rid of the banner. -Listen…
总得有什么妥协啊
There’s got to be some kind of compromise.
为什么
Why?
因为这样才能办成事情
Because that’s the way you get things done.
不 才不能是这样 听着
No, it fucking isn’t. Listen.
你们干嘛什么事都那么激进
Why does everything get so aggressive with you lot?
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
不管我们打不打旗子
Whether we march with banners or without
重要的是我们一起游♥行♥ 我们所有人
the important thing is that we march together, all of us.
这才是从一开始我们就想实现的
That’s what this whole thing has been about since the beginning
而这也是我们的结尾
and that is absolutely how it is going to end.
在一起 我们团结一致
Together, us united.
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
真不相信你们来了
I can’t believe you’re here.
我也不相信
I can’t believe you’re here.
我的拉拉们在哪儿 我的拉拉们呢
Where are my lesbians? Where are my lesbians?
-嗨 -嘿
-Hi. -Hey.
嗨
Hi!
全黄瓜 没有黄油 每个人都瘦下来了
These are all cucumber. No butter. Stork sb every one.
-我不敢相信你来了 -我们是矿工好吧
-I can’t believe you came. -Miners, see?
游♥行♥是我们的最爱
We love a bloody good march.
需要我们怎么做
Right, where do you want us?
-你们 -我来说
-You lot. -I’ll tell them.
你们人太多了
There’s too many of you.
什么
What?
你们得去队伍前面 你们得领队
You’ll have to go to the front. You’ll have to lead.
-我们要打棋子的 -什么意思啊…
-We’re not losing our banners, mate. -What do you mean…
他什么意思 人太多
What’s he mean, too many?
他在说什么
What’s he on about?
他在说他们
I think he means them.
来自卡尔菲利的 西格拉摩根的
Caerphilly. West glamorgan.
东格拉摩根的 艾伯克雷夫分会
East glamorgan. Abercrave lodge.
阿伯达尔分会
Aberdare lodge.
巴戈伊德分会
Bargoed surface lodge.
费恩希尔分会 马迪分会
Fernhill lodge. Mardy lodge.
布莱格拉特分会 坎布里恩分会
Blygrathc lodge. Cambrian lodge.
费尼希德工厂 阿什山分会
Ferniside plant. Mountain ash lodge.
杜莱思谷分会
Dulais valley lodge, onllwyn,
西哈弗尔福德分会
and haverford west lodge.
南威尔士煤炭工会总部
South wales num headquarters.
男女同性恋们绝对的无以伦比
The gays and lesbians have been absolutely magnificent
没有别的形容词汇
there’s no other word for it.
你一定感到有点怪异
You must have found it a bit weird.
被一群男女同性恋包围着
A load of gays and lesbians descending on you like that?
我们为什么要感到怪异
Why on earth would we have found that weird?
这边 这边 我们在最前面