When was the last time you saw anything like that?
什么时候
Huh? When? When?
女人们都不睡觉的吗
Don’t those women ever sleep?
我的天 让我回到了从前
Jesus, God, that takes me back.
妈妈
Mum.
男孩们 你们叫什么名字来着
So, what were their names again, boys?
我叫杰斯
Mine was Jess.
我叫卡尔
And mine was Carol.
昨晚有六个直人问我
Six straight people asked me
能不能加入我们
if they could join us last night.
我们该再创建一个组织
We should set up another group.
直人支持同志支持矿工组织
Straights supporting gays supporting miners.
好了 我们出发
Right, that’s it, we’re off.
布罗姆利怎么办
What about bromley?
他迟到了 你们得回去参加会议
He’s too late. You’ve got a meeting to get to.
投票 还记得吗
The vote, remember?
好吧
Okay.
你有他的号♥码吧 斯蒂芙
Surely you’ve got his number, Steph?
没人有他的号♥码 他还住在家里
Nobody’s got his number. He still lives at home.
抱歉 但是马克说得对 我们需要3点回去…
I’m sorry, but mark’s right. If we’re going to get there by 3:00…
他爽时了 我们走吧
He’s blown it. Come on, let’s go.
太可惜了
Oh. What a shame.
他昨晚跟人互啃到天亮
He was sucking face till the lights came up.
我才不会花时间来替他感到可惜呢
I wouldn’t waste any time feeling sorry for him.
能给我一片阿司匹林吗
Can I please have an aspirin?
这是搞什么
What the hell’s this?
计划修改了 克里夫 不是我的错
Plans change, cliff. It’s not my fault.
没人接电♥话♥
No answer.
他们一定在路上
They must be on their way.
好吧
Okay.
我没法当着这么多人的面演说 克里夫
I can’t speak in front of all these people, cliff.
我不行
I can’t.
我知道你以为这是你想要的 乔 可你这么年轻
I know you think you know what you want, Joe, but you’re so young.
所以才会有法律来保护你
That’s what the law’s for, to protect you.
我在你这个年龄也不懂我自己
I didn’t know who I was at your age.
那样的生活会很可怕 乔
It’s such a terrible life, Joe.
会很孤独
It’s lonely.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
没有家庭
No family?
向同事和所有人隐藏自己
Hiding from people at work, from everyone?
过秘密生活
Keeping secrets?
来这儿
Come here.
现在克里夫将代表矿同联盟讲话
So now cliff will speak on behalf of the LGSM.
交给你了 克里夫
The floor’s yours, cliff.
嗯…
Um…
我想说的是…
Well, what I want to say abo…
关于男女同性恋…
About the gays and lesbians…
干嘛不给我们念首诗 克里夫
Why don’t you do us a poem, cliff?
诗歌♥ 诗歌♥ 诗歌♥
Poem! Poem! Poem!
诗歌♥ 诗歌♥ 诗歌♥
Poem! Poem! Poem!
我想提议这个集♥会♥不合法
I want to propose that this meeting is unlawful.
我想提议这个集♥会♥被提前的程序不合法
I want to propose that this meeting was brought forward unlawfully
你们在座的多数人
and that most of the people here
-甚至不是这个村的村民 -好了
-aren’t even from this village. -All right.
好了 我们现在开始投票
All right. Let’s bring it forward to the vote.
我们到了
There we go.
还提前了两小时
Two hours to spare.
海菲娜·赫顿 你开车就像疯子
Hefina heddon, you drive like a bloody lunatic.
我的上帝
Oh, Jesus Christ.
格温 照看同志们
Gwen, look after the gays.
好的
Right-o.
3点
3:00.
你不能决断委员会的开会时间
You can’t dictate when the committee sits.
你跟我们说的3点
You told us 3:00.
那我们改时间了
And then we had to change it.
你们的行为很恶心
Bloody disgusting way to behave.
如果你们不是去了伦敦…
If you weren’t up in London…
这是无效的 整个决定是无效的
It’s invalid. This whole decision is invalid.
我们可以抗争
We can fight it.
我们正在抗争 达伊
We’ve got one fight, dai.
该死的罢♥工♥
The fucking strike.
或者你们都忘记了 你们所有人
Or have you forgotten that, all of you?
在伦敦跳着舞
Dancing around in London.
那些人的问题在于他们把我们当作花车
The trouble with those people is they jump on the bandwagon.
-什么 -大家都知道
-What? -It’s well known.
他们假装支持你 可是他们真正做的
They pretend they’re backing you, but what they’re really doing
是在夹带自己的宣传
is pushing their own agenda.
同志权益
Gay rights.
什么
What?
我们看到那些报道了 海菲娜
We’ve seen articles, hefina.
看在上帝份上 就当帮我
Christ Jesus help me.
你最好缝上她的嘴 不然我自己来…永久关闭它
You better shut her mouth or I’m going to do it permanently.
别 够了
No, come on, that’s enough.
我们会寄出一封正式信件
An official letter will be sent.
我听…我听不下去了
I can’t… I can’t listen to this.
我们会真诚的感谢他们
To thank them most sincerely.
但投票结果是我们不能再接受他们的任何支持了
But the vote was we won’t be accepting their support any more.
他们让我们很尴尬 达伊 问题在这里
They’re causing us embarrassment, dai, that’s the thing.
而且我们不够强硬 尤其是现在
And we’re not strong enough, not now.
我们要先保证自己活下来
We’re struggling to survive as it is.
这提醒了我
Oh, that reminds me.
感谢那些人 还有他们的夹带宣传
Courtesy of those people and their agenda.
我的上帝
Jesus Christ.
我猜你没有发言 对不对
I don’t suppose you opened your mouth, did you?
不想掀翻桌子 是这样吗
Didn’t want to rock the boat, is that it?
这儿有上千块呢
There’s bloody thousands here.
你以为认识有的人一辈子
You think you’ve known someone your whole life.
结果却完全是一个陌生人
Turns out they’re a complete stranger.
这话我也可以对你说 克里夫
I’d say the same about you, cliff.
我来告诉你吧 如果你觉得
I’ll tell you something. If you think this is what
这是我弟弟希望的 那么你错了
my brother would have wanted, you’re wrong.
我们是来帮你们的 如果帮不到忙我们只能走人
We came to help you win and if we’re not helping, we have to go.
-全靠有你 -不
-This was all you. -No.
是这样
It was.
好了 听我一句
All right. Take my advice.
别被斗争占据了自我
Don’t give it all to the fight.
留一点给家里
Save some for home.
生活有更多内容 知道吗
There’s more to life, you know?
你们姑娘让我开了眼界
You girls have opened my eyes.
我也会拓展我的菜单 瞧着吧
I’m going to extend my repertoire, you’ll see.
素食的德里娅·史密斯
The vegan Delia Smith.

Bye.

Bye.
保重
Take care, now.
真是他妈的荒诞剧
It’s a bloody travesty, man.
-我不接受 -格辛…
-I don’t accept it. -Gethin…
我不
I don’t.
他们不能阻止我筹款 凭什么
They can’t stop me from collecting money. How can they?
-别疯了 格辛 -格辛…
-Don’t be crazy, gethin. -Geth…
谁去跟 “拉拉反对关闭矿坑同盟” 说这件事
Somebody better tell lesbians against pit closures.
现在怎么办
What now?
什么意思
What do you mean?
-我们该怎么做 -已经结束了 麦克
-What are we doing? -It’s over, Mike.
你没注意听吗 我们输掉了
Were you not paying attention? We lost.
我不知道你 但我要走了
And I don’t know about you but I’m pissing off.
-去哪儿 -随便哪儿
-Where? -Anywhere.
-反正离开这儿 -那我们这些人怎么办
-I’m out of here. -What about the rest of us?
你觉得能不能就这么一次
Do you think it might be possible that just for once
自己做一下决定 麦克
you could make your own decision, Mike?
-什么 -你觉得能不能就这么一次
-You what? -Do you think that just for once
你可以别再像个跟屁虫一样的缠我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!