She said this cop went by the name Sandy.
真的 是 真的
Really? Yeah, really.
操 我不知道…
Well, shit, I don’t know no…
我们的人是你害死的
You set them up to die?
自己人 我不知道
Your own men I didn’t know.
你让他们去送死
You let them walk into that?
我不知道 上帝 头儿 求求你
I didn’t know Jesus Christ, cap, please.
我们从小就认识了
He was- I’ve known him since we were kids.
我前妻的表兄
He was my ex-wife’s cousin.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking piece of shit
我让他快逃 警♥察♥来了
I told him to get out, they were coming.
我不知道他会留下
I didn’t know he’d stay.
你不知道他会留下
You didn’t know he’d stay?
我发誓 我不知道会是那样的结果
I swear, I didn’t know it would end up like that
你认为会发生什么事 桑迪
What did you think would happen, Sandy?
他们是要去杀他
They were going in there to kill him.
伊根让他们除掉他
Egan said for them to kill him.
什么 什么
What? What?
吉米 吉米·伊根说什么
Jimmy? Jimmy Egan said what?
他要杀死泰佐 他派他们去做了他
He wanted Tezo dead. He sent them in there to do him
拿走他的钱
take his money.
你是说吉米·伊根
Are you fucking telling me
要吞了那脏钱
Jimmy Egan was going after drug money?
杀死泰佐 偷了他的货 和卡萨多做生意
Kill Tezo, steal his shit,get into business with Casado.
事情就是这样
That was the deal.
你是在说禁毒队
You’re telling me the fucking SNEU team
在找那个毒贩
was going after drug dealers?
吉米·伊根为了钱
That Jimmy Egan was fucking putting hits out on people
陷害别人
for fucking money?
你们工作时做的就是这个 是的
That’s what you were doing on the street? Yeah.
为此你陷害你的兄弟
And you dealt with that by setting up your own crew?
把他们往陷阱里推
By sending them into a fucking ambush?
你不打电♥话♥给我 不来找我 桑迪
You don’t call me? You don’t fucking come to me, Sandy?
我他妈的是你的长官 我不知道他们会死
I’m your fucking CO I didn’t know they’d die.
我还以为你知道 大家都知道
And I thought you knew. Everybody knew.
嘿 出去
Hey, get out of here.
他妈的出去
Get the fuck out of here
今晚开始 你完了
You’re done. Tonight.
上交你的枪 警徽 工作证
Turn in your gun, shield, ID card.
再让我在这里见到你
And if I see you around here, Sandy,
养老金也别想要了
I will shit-can your pension for good.
这都是我仅有的
This is all I got.
现在你连这也失去了
Well, you don’t got this anymore.
他妈的
Fuck
准备好了 好了
Ready? Yeah.
第四攻 开球
Four. Hut-hut.

Hike.
没有什么不对…
There’s nothing wrong with…
那是说我们就要有…第四个孩子
That means we’re gonna have,what, four kids?
四个孩子 我可负担不起 四个
Four kids? I can’t afford that shit.Four kids?
这个
This one.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think that’s fun?
该是喝热巧克力和吃软糖的时间了
It’s definitely time for hot chocolate and marshmallows.
靴子进雪吗
Do you have ice in your boot?
好了 坐好 宝贝
Okay. There we go, baby. Whoo
好了 甜心 脱靴子 好的
All right, honey, boots. Okay.
对不起 小宝贝
Oh, I’m sorry, pumpkin.
没关系 好的
I’m okay. Okay.
是谁呢 是谁呢 我们去开门吧
Oh, who’s that? Who is that? Let’s go get the door.
你好啊 小鬼
What’s up, guy?
嗨 你好 下午好 伊根太太
Hi there. Good afternoon, Mrs. Egan.
吉米在家吗
Is Jimmy home?
在 抱歉 你是
Yeah. I’m sorry, who are you?
我是他的老朋友 老朋友
I’m a old friend of his. You’re an old friend of his?
亲爱的 我来吧 吉米 过来 进屋去
Baby, I got it. Jimmy, come here.Come here. Get inside.
去喝杯热巧克力 我来 他是你的老朋友
Get some hot chocolate. I got it. He’s an old friend.
你♥他♥妈♥的来这干嘛 卡萨多 到后面去
What the fuck you doing here,Casado? Get around back. Now.
他是谁 亲爱的
Who’s that, baby?
谁也不是 很快就走
Nobody. He’s out of here in five minutes.
你们怎么认识的
Where do you know him from?
工作关系 他不该在我放假时来
From work. He shouldn’t be here on my day off.
那么他为什么来这
So why is he here?
我去应付他一下
I’m gonna get rid of him.
来亲一个
Kiss for me?
我爱你 爸爸 我也爱你
I love you, Daddy. I love you too.
你也来一个 妈咪
You too, Mommy.
有果汁吗
Do you have any juice?
吉米 弗朗尼给你打了好多次电♥话♥
Jimmy, Franny’s called you like a thousand times today.
你要给他回个电♥话♥吗
You gonna call him back or what?
是 鲍比放假了
Yeah, Bobby’s going on vacation.
也许想让我去替班 我晚上回电♥话♥
Probably wants me to cover. I’ll talk to him tonight.
你知道我有多少邻居是警♥察♥吗 白♥痴♥
You know how many cops I got as neighbors, moron?
我知道
I figured that.
你脑子进水了 居然跑来我家
What got into your head, you come to my home?
我给你打电♥话♥ 但打不通
Well, I call you on your jack and it’s disconnected.
你可能被跟踪
You could have caught a tail.
也许他们现在就在监视我们
They could have eyes and ears on us right now.
注意点语气 小心我对你不客气
Better slow down how you talking to me. I’ll smack fire out you.
我才不鸟你是不是警♥察♥
And I don’t give a fuck if you a cop or no cop.
明白没 听着 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Understand me? Listen, you fucking cocksucker.
我不管你多有背景
I don’t care how much jack you think you got,
谁在为你撑腰
who’s backing your play.
你来到我家
You come to my house,
在我家人面前给我施压
you try to press me in front of my kids, my wife…
这他妈的绝对是个错误
…it’s a fucking mistake.
你就笑吧 屌♥人
Yeah, laugh, you fucking scumbag.
你挺硬气啊 吉米
You hard as fuck, Jimmy, wow.
但你失手了 吉米 失手了
But you slipping, J. You slipping.
那混♥蛋♥怎么还活着
Why is this motherfucker still breathing?
你在给我们下最后通牒
We on a buzzer beater with you?
还要计时吗 可能吧
Is this a clock? Might as well be.
钱我给了 但事情还没解决
I give you money, and this shit ain’t handled?
你在骗你的人 你也可能骗我 吉米
You fucking with old boy, you should be fucking with me, Jimmy.
怎么回事 搞什么鬼
What’s the problem? What’s the problem?
最近看电视了吗
You glance at a TV lately?
看了 看到什么了
Yeah. What’d you see?
你的手下挂了
Your boys been getting blasted lately,
但这关我屁事
but I don’t give a shit about that.
我只想知道 你没有骗我吧 吉米
I just wanna know, are we straight? Are we straight, Jimmy?
我没做安排吗
Did I make the arrangement?
我他妈的拿钱了吗 你拿了
Did I take the fucking money? Yeah,you took the money.
那表示什么 表示个屁
What does that say to you? That shit don’t say shit
听我说 听着
Listen to me. Listen.
不要在我家大声嚷嚷
Do not fucking shout in my doghouse.
你♥他♥妈♥的该住手了 听着
You need to slow the fuck down. Listen.
听着 狗崽子 给我听好了
Listen to me, you motherfucker. Listen up.
你要说什么
What you gonna say?
如果他死了 那就了结了
When he’s dead, it’s done.
如果我再看到你在附近出现
If I see you come around here again…
靠近我家或者我家人
…anywhere near my house, anywhere near my fucking family…
提起我孩子和妻子
…if you even mention a word about my kids and my wife again,
我就杀了你
I will fucking kill you.
别弄 快给我
Stop. Give me that.
滚出我家
Get the fuck out of my house.
你搞砸了吉米 搞砸了
You fucked up, Jimmy. You fucked up.
带着你那肮脏的鸟语
Get that fucking dirty-ass fucking monkey language
滚出我家
out of my fucking yard.
带着你那肮脏的鸟语滚出我家
Get that fucking monkey language out of my fucking yard.
不要 给我嘛
Don’t. Give me it.
替我向你家人告别 好吗
Say goodbye to the family for me, okay?
肯尼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!